Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hey can you guys help  (Read 633 times)

gotta haveit

a wg has taken my interest and I am considering going to visit although she literally lives local to me like 10- 15 by foot its a very nice convenience  I can a pint of milk and  a shag before lunchtime would you guys consider it worth it or would the risk of possibly being seen by the wg while in civilian life be too much of a risk

Offline Steely Dan

Have you asked this same question on every post? Can you not make up something better to troll us?

My view? I gotta have it.  There I got your joke. Now do fuck off.

vw

I would fuck her over the council dustbin bear my front door !

Stuff dreams are made of !

FlyingBreadMan

a wg has taken my interest and I am considering going to visit although she literally lives local to me like 10- 15 by foot its a very nice convenience  I can a pint of milk and  a shag before lunchtime would you guys consider it worth it or would the risk of possibly being seen by the wg while in civilian life be too much of a risk

Post a link of the model.

gotta haveit

hello I can appreciate the fact that it appears as  I'm taking the piss steely dan although I can assure you that I am not the other problem although very similar wasn't the same in the end I decided to go ahead and visit another girl and will post up a review in due as after discussing my problem in the group I felt more comfortable about a 50 minute journey as I felt that presented a good amount of distance although a 10 minutes journey the sense of fear of getting caught has crept back into my head I just want to hear from anyone if I'm being a bit of a Muppet stressing so much

Offline Uncle Fester

That was a really long sentence.

Offline Marmalade

Have you asked this same question on every post?
I think there were minute differences.  :sarcastic: The first two were doubtless practice runs. After another five or six attempts he might even add punctuation. (Hint to OP: try wanking with your left hand only: it makes it slightly easier when you are typing at the same time.)

vw

hello I can appreciate the fact that it appears as  I'm taking the piss steely dan although I can assure you that I am not the other problem although very similar wasn't the same in the end I decided to go ahead and visit another girl and will post up a review in due as after discussing my problem in the group I felt more comfortable about a 50 minute journey as I felt that presented a good amount of distance although a 10 minutes journey the sense of fear of getting caught has crept back into my head I just want to hear from anyone if I'm being a bit of a Muppet stressing so much

PErsonally being a tree hugging hippy the closer the better.

Have you heard of food miles ?  If not here goes External Link/Members Only

Well i prefer to puy local to keep my carbon footprint in check and reduce my prossy miles.

Do you have a link for this minx ?

Offline Tonyleung

the sense of fear of getting caught has crept back into my head I just want to hear from anyone if I'm being a bit of a Muppet stressing so much

... I don't think anyone on this forum gives a hoot. Why don't you read the punting do's and don't and make up your own mind.. not gonna post a link to them as you could not be bothered to punctuate or post a link of said WG.