Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In two minds  (Read 2275 times)

Offline NotTooOld4It

I'm meeting my regular girl next Friday and can only afford one more booking for the rest of the month. I've narrowed my choices down to two: Francesca of Amour and Bethany of Diamonds, both of whom have good reviews on here, but can't make my mind up which I should see first. (Whoever it is, I'll book the other one in April).

Can anybody help me decide, please?

Thanks.

Online Kev3773

I'm meeting my regular girl next Friday and can only afford one more booking for the rest of the month. I've narrowed my choices down to two: Francesca of Amour and Bethany of Diamonds, both of whom have good reviews on here, but can't make my mind up which I should see first. (Whoever it is, I'll book the other one in April).

Can anybody help me decide, please?

Thanks.

Toss a coin, does it really matter if you're going to see the other girl next  :unknown:

Offline OscarC

Not seen either of them, but Bethany would be my choice, she seems to be getting great reviews on here at the moment.  Tough choice to make, both sound great.

Offline NotTooOld4It

Toss a coin, does it really matter if you're going to see the other girl next  :unknown:

Good point. I'll give it a try.

Offline Mansell

Look forward to who you see, two good choices, but not seen either personally.

TJ2015

I've seen Francesca of Amour a couple of times and she is fantastic, I wouldn't have gone back if she hadn't been

I must do a review soon or Sgt-Major Knife Fork & Spoon from the Catering Corps will be bullying me

I haven't seen Beth yet but she would have to go some to beat Fran

Who ever you decide on make the most of the chance and enjoy!

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
If fran is up for a threesome, I'll do my part for free. That woman is seriously hot! Xx

TJ2015

If fran is up for a threesome, I'll do my part for free. That woman is seriously hot! Xx

Bethany is right I still have some scorch marks that haven't healed yet, maybe Nurse Beth could take a look sometime  :yahoo:

Offline johnny34

Bloody hell NotTooOld4It, thats an offer you can't refuse  :thumbsup:

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider

Offline PlasticGeordie

+100   :)

TJ2015

Offline foreverchanges

He's probably organising it as we speak...I know I would. :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

I think I could stand to attention for some time, being on parade or even jankers with those two  :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Spartacus123

Did this happen as yet?

If not I might jump in and sort it myself...

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
He never got in touch however we were contacted today by another gent who had taken us up on this xx

Offline rthunderbird

He never got in touch however we were contacted today by another gent who had taken us up on this xx

Can't wait  :lol:

Offline stanleyjohn

Lucky sod !!!

Offline Sar-Major

Lucky sod !!!

Nah.......Fekin Twat,...........knew I should have asked when I seen Beths comment. :D :D :D

:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MagpieJohn

Jealousy will get us nowhere. We'll just kick the shit out of him. Git

GeordieBadass

Fecking Hell! Wish I had known that before now!!youare both seriously hot do together would be awesome!

Francesca-xxx

Offline rthunderbird

Jealousy will get us nowhere. We'll just kick the shit out of him. Git

Don't worry, I fill you all in on the very specific details afterwards. I think they'll be worth the shit-kicking  :yahoo:

Offline MagpieJohn

I'm not jealous, honest, really, I mean it, truly, fu**ing tw*t

Looking4fun

I'm not sure I could handle those 2 together lol

GeordieBadass

I'm not sure I could handle those 2 together lol
I friggin could! I'd give it my best shot!  :D

Offline MagpieJohn

You might well be redundant as they handled each other.

Looking4fun

Think I would pay just to watch those 2 go at it haha

Offline rthunderbird

I'll try my best, but yes I think I may end up on the sideline whilst they devour each other.