Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinky harmony - Glasgow  (Read 1051 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Save your time with this one chappies.

Looks hot. Says she is British. So I got in touch.

She's looking for a deposit to arrange booking.  :dash: That will explain the 0 feedback. Can't see it changing any time soon either.

Contacted her a few days ago. Said she was fully booked so either there are some twats happy enough with her arrangement or she was bsing me. Really short, disinterested reply so thought she could go take a fuck to herself.

ickydicky

fuck her. or not as the case may be :thumbsdown:

chico1000

Is it some kind of PG scam?  Sending a deposit is just nuts.

Offline auldie63

Not the first to try the deposit crap, surely nobody in their right mind would consider this.

Offline Squire Haggard

I would have no problems about sending her a deposit if she asked for one. It would be a dump in a jiffy bag.  :D

Offline seeker

Not the first to try the deposit crap, surely nobody in their right mind would consider this.
There will probably be loads out there thinking with their dicks
Who are not on Ukp  :thumbsup:
And don't know any better .
There's one born every minute
Look at that financial fetishism
Where the whore gets your cc details and spends the money
As a punishment and the sad fucks apparently enjoy it  :dash: :dash:

Offline auldie63

I know it takes all sorts but that is seriously wierd.

Was having a look on that side of the city this morning for an afternoon punt and she came up in my search results. I commented on her the other day after contacting her and receiving a short and what I considered to be rude reply. I noticed the deposit comment and re read her profile, couldn't find anything about it.
Anyway, thought I'd contact her again, got a quick response, maybe time to reconsider? Agreed a date and time to suit through email and then.....'as previously stated blah blah...deposit'
Previously stated? I don't fucking think so! Emailed her back...previously stated when? How much of a deposit?
Her Reply: £65 for an hour but happy to accept £40.....(I fucking bet she is! Nothing like free money from a prick)
My reply: no problem....but I'm going to need full address and landline number to speak to you to confirm.
Her reply: I don't have a landline and I don't give out my address without confirming a booking.
Anyway, went in that direction from there on in, we parted best of friends.
She's hidden her feedback on AW, this is a 100% SCAM!! FFS don't be drawn in.

ickydicky

Was having a look on that side of the city this morning for an afternoon punt and she came up in my search results. I commented on her the other day after contacting her and receiving a short and what I considered to be rude reply. I noticed the deposit comment and re read her profile, couldn't find anything about it.
Anyway, thought I'd contact her again, got a quick response, maybe time to reconsider? Agreed a date and time to suit through email and then.....'as previously stated blah blah...deposit'
Previously stated? I don't fucking think so! Emailed her back...previously stated when? How much of a deposit?
Her Reply: £65 for an hour but happy to accept £40.....(I fucking bet she is! Nothing like free money from a prick)
My reply: no problem....but I'm going to need full address and landline number to speak to you to confirm.
Her reply: I don't have a landline and I don't give out my address without confirming a booking.
Anyway, went in that direction from there on in, we parted best of friends.
She's hidden her feedback on AW, this is a 100% SCAM!! FFS don't be drawn in.

she is a con artist. tell her to eff aff

Offline tazman1002001

Also noticed hidden feedback..

And her places she would visit are very far from Glasgow

List of Towns/Areas you will visit   norwich ipswich colchester cambridge peterborough

I think some one should pay the deposit and take one for the team ...... She is verified and does look hot..... Come on who's it gonna be and not me for a change?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Pretty sure there's a few paid the deposit already. Some will never admit they got taken for a mug, some will show up in the near future, all surprised that that lovely girl would do that to them and some you'll never hear from as they haven't heard of UKP. I think I'll pop up a review in the relevant section. After all, she did agree to a meet before starting her flim flam routine.

Offline Lanilor

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83016.0;all

Total scam, one such mug here, currently waiting feedback from the national fraud investigation bureau. Will update when I know more.