Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl Alix in mansfield  (Read 3779 times)

Hard shagger

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has seen Alix in Mansfield yet? Sorry I don't know how to put links up but if someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

HS

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi I was just wondering if anyone has seen Alix in Mansfield yet? Sorry I don't know how to put links up but if someone could tell me it would be greatly appreciated.

HS

Also, prior to making to any enquiries about a WG / Profile, on the main UKP page, search using their 7-digit AW ID number.

Simply copy and paste the Profile's link as below into your post. when you post their 7-Digit AW ID, this will automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP.

Copy and paste this bit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline moonlight

She now has 3 reviews which seem to be genuine users to me. Have you finally tried meeting her?

Also, prior to making to any enquiries about a WG / Profile, on the main UKP page, search using their 7-digit AW ID number.

Simply copy and paste the Profile's link as below into your post. when you post their 7-Digit AW ID, this will automatically bring up any reviews the WG may have on UKP.

Offline Ianernshaw

I've just looked at her profile pictures, she's got a fantastic arse, pity she doesn't do anal, worth a punt though, I'm up there tomorrow, hopefully seeing Chelsea

TheNewSeeker

...pity she doesn't do anal  . . .
Neither reverse oral nor penetration are in her likes either. Shurely a mishtake She does receive an anal rim though, so be careful crossing the perineum :D

Offline Ianernshaw

I'm still trying to get hold of Chelsea, she must be dead busy, I guess it's been pay day for people. If she can't fit me in, I might give Alix a try

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm still trying to get hold of Chelsea, she must be dead busy, I guess it's been pay day for people. If she can't fit me in, I might give Alix a try

I thought she could accommodate all sizes. we may need to compare... our notes  :lol:

Offline Ianernshaw

I'm booked in, I'll do a field report latter

TheNewSeeker

I'm booked in, I'll do a field report latter

You mean a UKP 'review' I hope, not an AW field report ;)

You'll be awarded your TOFTT badge if you do. Find out if she snogs  :cool:

Offline Ianernshaw

I'm booked in with Chelsea, this afternoon, but I've been emailing Alix and we could be sorting something at a later date

Offline Leicestergent100

I been looking at this girl myself and in fairness it's what led me here!  Had a fair bit of comms with her over txt but if anything she seems a bit too keen...ha know?  Like out of no where she said she liked being filmed etc etc... And also said if I liked 3somes that she could get her bf involved.  Maybe Mr Over Cautious me is reading too much into that... But I dunno sounds a bit sus I reckon.

Also am I doing 2+2 = 5 or does she look remarkably like this other "Alix" ??

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What do you guys think...or am I just stuck in Miss Marple mode haha!?

TheNewSeeker

Welcome to UKP lg  and thanks for sgaring your thoughts  :hi:

Hmm not sure - there are some similarities

DDA Hidden Image/Members Only   ABL  Hidden Image/Members Only

Also not sure about the mention of a boyfriend :angry:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 03:48:02 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Leicestergent100

Welcome to UKP lg  and thanks for sgaring your thoughts  :hi:

Hmm not sure - there are some similarities

DDA Hidden Image/Members Only   ABL  Hidden Image/Members Only

Also not sure about the mention of a boyfriend :angry:

Thanks for the welcome, it's appreciated!!  Yeah there is a bit of difference in the timber but I dunno... the way she was speaking on txt was just too fishy i thought.  Hard to put my finger exactly on what it was, but it was either her "bf" replying to me or shes not remotely as new as she makes out.  I also casually asked if i could get a voiceclip or hear how she sounded (got her on my punt phone whatsapp) but she apparently "doesn't have time for stuff like that"... cos we all know how time consuming pressing that microphone button and saying "hi.. fear not I'm not actually a 7ft Polish cage fighter with a penchant for helping myself to your wallet and car keys" can be  :D

EDIT:  andddd she also asked me for a cock pic!!  (Which I obviously wasn't didn't oblige to).. but that shit aint normal is it??.. my immediate thought when I read that message was "blackmail" .... the annoying thing tho is I'd love her to be legit.. but so far my brain is beating my dick handsomely in the "tug of sense war"
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 04:12:21 pm by Leicestergent100 »

Thorguy111

Wait until gets more feedback based on what your saying

Offline Leicestergent100

Just realised we haven't got a direct link to her AW on this thread, so here we go...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Leicestergent100

Just noticed she has a new positive feedback review on adultwork from a member called TC1769... He a UKPer?  He himself has plenty good feedback from well known WGs so by all accounts looks like his judgement should be reasonably trusted you guys think?   :unknown:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She appears to be genuine.

A non-member punting friend of mine made contact and spoke to her about arranging an appointment.

However, he was put off by the fact the she wanted an extra £20 for DFK, on top of her £140 hourly charge   :scare:

Has anyone else managed to exchange emails with her, or better still, spoken to her?

TheNewSeeker

Has anyone else managed to exchange emails with her, or better still, spoken to her?

Yes, I have. She stated she did not do FK then in a later one said she would charge extra; left feeling a bit unconvinced myself, but she did reply to emails at least.