Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: To lube or not to lube  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Hobbit

So recently I was with a girl where we were about to have sex and she decided to use some lube. Whenever this happens I tend to feel a little disappointed because I would like to think that I can help them to be naturally wet through stimulation or RO. However I understand that sometimes that cannot be achieved and many girls do use lube discreetly. However, on this occasion it wasn't discreet at all.

So, would it be rude to ask a prossie not to use lube during a session? I wouldn't want to come across inconsiderate but at the same time I would like to feel appreciated.

vw

I tend to feel a little disappointed because I would like to think that I can help them
Sorry to hear they bruised your ego !

Just sometimes its needed, never had an issue with it before just part of the game !
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:58:27 am by vw »

Offline Hobbit

Just sometimes its needed, never had an issue with it before just part of the game !

I guess it happens to all of us at some stage. I guess you're right that it's needed sometimes and not always. My only concern is that is it because I haven't got them wet or because they have been shagging way too much before my appointment and therefore are sore?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:09:47 am by Hobbit »

Midlane

Why does it matter if it's discreet or not? If it's needed, and not used, the condom could be damaged.

If it's not needed, fine. If it is needed, fine.

Offline Hobbit

Why does it matter if it's discreet or not? If it's needed, and not used, the condom could be damaged.

If it's not needed, fine. If it is needed, fine.

Good point. Maybe it is an ego thing or societies pressures. I always thought that lube was only used due to lack of arousal. Maybe it's more than that also?

vw

Good point. Maybe it is an ego thing or societies pressures. I always thought that lube was only used due to lack of arousal. Maybe it's more than that also?

Well you may have to get used to prostitutes fucking loads of blokes, lube and wetness is an autonomic system

No some women just cannot produce enough.

Some other reasons

External Link/Members Only

If you…have a big partner.
You need lubricant, and plenty of it. "I recommend the water-based Sliquid Organics Gel, which is infused with plant cellulose for a thicker feel that's gentle on the body," says Notte. "It feels like cushioning and can act as a buffer for friction." Thicker, water-based lubricants like this one can dry out—so don't be afraid to reapply during longer sex sessions.

If you…want to go natural.
Perhaps you'd prefer to avoid applying something synthetic to such a sensitive area—after all, parabens, like those found in some popular brands of lube, have been linked to hormone disruption—or maybe you're one of the few who are allergic to common lubricant ingredients like petroleum, phenoxyethanol, or propylene glycol. "This is one of the reasons I choose a lube with as few ingredients as I can find," says sex educator Elle Chase, who recommends the PleasureWorks Please line. Want to get even more natural? "The rule of thumb is that any food grade oil is safe to use as lube, but it should be as pure as possible and free of added ingredients—so not something like Crisco. Your body will absorb anything you put into it, and my recommendation is to go for the purest coconut oil you can find." Just be aware that using oil with condoms reduces their efficacy.

If you…just want to make things better.
Even if you don't think you need lube, it's worth trying out a high-quality all purpose variety. "Lube just makes sex better," says Notte. "Please Cream is a great tool to have in your everyday arsenal, because as a hybrid lubricant—a mix of silicon and water-based—it offers the versatility of a water-based lube with the staying power of a silicone. "It doesn't dry out and it moisturizes the skin, too."

If you…have sensitive skin.
There's nothing worse than having your sex life interrupted by irritation or a weird reaction. "And some women find that lubricants containing glycerin can encourage yeast infections," says McCombs. While many lubes advertise their glycerin- and paraben-free status, "if you're prone to thrush, or are sensitive, I recommend Astroglide Natural Liquid, which is glycerin- and paraben-free and easy to find."

If you…are experimenting.
Want to give anal sex a go? "If you don't have lube, don't even try," says Chase. "An area that's so sensitive—and doesn't produce its own secretions—needs a thick, silicone-based formula, like Sliquid Silver. When you think you have too much, you need more. And if you really want to make things easy, try a lube shooter—it acts like a tampon applicator to make sure you're completely covered."

If you…want extra stimulation.
Sensations can become so-so after a while—and that's where stimulating lubricants can come in handy. "Intimate Organics makes a nice peppermint oil-infused gel that gently stimulates," says White. Or perhaps you want to encourage a little more personal attention before the main event. "Flavored lubricants make oral sex more fun for everyone, and the new varieties are great—like Wicked's salted caramel, which is sweetened with stevia."

Offline Hobbit

Well you may have to get used to prostitutes fucking loads of blokes, lube and wetness is an autonomic system

No some women just cannot produce enough.

Some other reasons

External Link/Members Only

If you…have a big partner.
You need lubricant, and plenty of it. "I recommend the water-based Sliquid Organics Gel, which is infused with plant cellulose for a thicker feel that's gentle on the body," says Notte. "It feels like cushioning and can act as a buffer for friction." Thicker, water-based lubricants like this one can dry out—so don't be afraid to reapply during longer sex sessions.

If you…want to go natural.
Perhaps you'd prefer to avoid applying something synthetic to such a sensitive area—after all, parabens, like those found in some popular brands of lube, have been linked to hormone disruption—or maybe you're one of the few who are allergic to common lubricant ingredients like petroleum, phenoxyethanol, or propylene glycol. "This is one of the reasons I choose a lube with as few ingredients as I can find," says sex educator Elle Chase, who recommends the PleasureWorks Please line. Want to get even more natural? "The rule of thumb is that any food grade oil is safe to use as lube, but it should be as pure as possible and free of added ingredients—so not something like Crisco. Your body will absorb anything you put into it, and my recommendation is to go for the purest coconut oil you can find." Just be aware that using oil with condoms reduces their efficacy.

If you…just want to make things better.
Even if you don't think you need lube, it's worth trying out a high-quality all purpose variety. "Lube just makes sex better," says Notte. "Please Cream is a great tool to have in your everyday arsenal, because as a hybrid lubricant—a mix of silicon and water-based—it offers the versatility of a water-based lube with the staying power of a silicone. "It doesn't dry out and it moisturizes the skin, too."

If you…have sensitive skin.
There's nothing worse than having your sex life interrupted by irritation or a weird reaction. "And some women find that lubricants containing glycerin can encourage yeast infections," says McCombs. While many lubes advertise their glycerin- and paraben-free status, "if you're prone to thrush, or are sensitive, I recommend Astroglide Natural Liquid, which is glycerin- and paraben-free and easy to find."

If you…are experimenting.
Want to give anal sex a go? "If you don't have lube, don't even try," says Chase. "An area that's so sensitive—and doesn't produce its own secretions—needs a thick, silicone-based formula, like Sliquid Silver. When you think you have too much, you need more. And if you really want to make things easy, try a lube shooter—it acts like a tampon applicator to make sure you're completely covered."

If you…want extra stimulation.
Sensations can become so-so after a while—and that's where stimulating lubricants can come in handy. "Intimate Organics makes a nice peppermint oil-infused gel that gently stimulates," says White. Or perhaps you want to encourage a little more personal attention before the main event. "Flavored lubricants make oral sex more fun for everyone, and the new varieties are great—like Wicked's salted caramel, which is sweetened with stevia."

Thanks for this. It was an interesting read. It does make me feel better knowing that it's okay to use lube.

5th Musketeer

So recently I was with a girl where we were about to have sex and she decided to use some lube. Whenever this happens I tend to feel a little disappointed because I would like to think that I can help them to be naturally wet through stimulation or RO. However I understand that sometimes that cannot be achieved and many girls do use lube discreetly. However, on this occasion it wasn't discreet at all.

So, would it be rude to ask a prossie not to use lube during a session? I wouldn't want to come across inconsiderate but at the same time I would like to feel appreciated.

If you've ever had a fuck when the girl is dry you will find out very quickly that it's not only her who it will hurt.  Your cock is going to be rubbed raw as well because the lube on a condom won't last for ever.  Enjoy the lube - it can be sensual.

Offline george r

don't mind her to lube just before entry and quite like them to lube my cock while wearing a condom , but a big dob of lube shoved in before you start is a huge turn off and tastes horrible (to me)

Offline cueball

I'd rather see lube than a torn condom

Midlane

don't mind her to lube just before entry and quite like them to lube my cock while wearing a condom , but a big dob of lube shoved in before you start is a huge turn off and tastes horrible (to me)

Shove it on the end of the condom instead of your mouth

mikexxlong

Pro$$i£’s use lube to stop their money box getting rubbed raw & potentially getting infections from broken tissue etc.

Due to being shafted from anything from 3-15 times a day plus punters munching away on their tuna taco can potentially cause a bit of trauma to that area without adequate lubrication

Hell some even use lube giving a blow job, for similar reasons

For health & financial reasons, Lube is a staple part of a pro$$i£’s work bag & they use the stuff with most punters for the reasons above, just except it, it’s no big deal :hi:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah i tend to find that Prossies don't instantly get wetter than a swamp as soon as I walk through the door and it's probably the same for 99.9% of the punters they see, it's paid fucking not dating and they don't fancy the majority of us so don't be too upset.

Lube isn't an issue for me as I love it and much prefer when they use loads of it as it gives the impression they are exceptionally aroused, i normally ask them to put more lube on and have had a few girls who didn't want to use much at all which for me is a disappointment

A well lubed snatch reminds me of sloppy seconds with the ex  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

I'd rather see lube than a torn condom

If that ever happens I want you to hear my voice "don't pull back, keep going soldier"  :lol:

On a more serious note OP - Lube or condom failure. I have had two broken condoms and its been through lack of lube.

Forget the ego, unless you are a young Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp you are not going to flatter them enough for natural lubrication. 
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 07:28:59 pm by Nagilum »

ramrodronnie

It tastes horrible though!  :lol:

Offline tantric talents

I find Liquid Silk to do an excellent job and it also comes in sachets so you can take one along to the punt!

ramrodronnie

In all seriousness, I'm fully in favour of the WG using lube before penetration, I think that it not only prevents the WG from getting a sore pussy, but it makes for a smoother shag.
Having said that, I would prefer that she uses it after I've finished munching her rug prior to shagging her.

Online bunny84

You don't need lube with women who want to fuck you . They get wet . Most the hookers who don't lube in front of you prob already have a bit of lube up there even if it's just from the last customer . Not many hookers get wet from fucking punters imo

Offline Malvolio

In all seriousness, I'm fully in favour of the WG using lube before penetration, I think that it not only prevents the WG from getting a sore pussy, but it makes for a smoother shag.
Having said that, I would prefer that she uses it after I've finished munching her rug prior to shagging her.

I agree with this - which is why I leave full sex as the last thing I do on my punts.  Can't fault a WG for applying lube before sex - those vaginas are seeing a hell of a lot of action.

pking_paul

I agree with this - which is why I leave full sex as the last thing I do on my punts.  Can't fault a WG for applying lube before sex - those vaginas are seeing a hell of a lot of action.

+1

After a day of seeing lots of blokes they must dry up even if you are Brad Pitt!! I've had to ask for lube once and she didn't have any. Awesome CIM instead though  :thumbsup:

Lolapinga_x

From a little reading elsewhere I've heard it's sometimes to do with client walking through the door and immediately trying to get fired in so there's no chance of even getting aroused before sex and in that instance, it saves irritation or pain. :)

Offline Donnie69

I absolutely hate lube, especially if I can taste it.  As far as I'm aware none of my regulars use lube, and their nipples are always very erect during sex.  The old finger test normally checks if they are wet enough.  I'm not saying I'm amazing at sex, my regulars are just horny kinky women.

ramrodronnie

If we think about things logically. Naturally if a WG sees a lot of punters a day, then she's bound to feel the need to use lube. At the end of the day they are only human, and can't get wet constantly for every single punter no matter how she might find him horny for her.
This is why if I am able to see a WG who limits the amount of punters she sees in a day to 2 or 3, then that's the kind of WG I would prefer to see.
Conveyor belt WGs are bound to need lube themselves up after seeing lots of punters in one day. To me that is just plain logic.