Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One hour punt recomendations  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Next1

Gents (and ladies)
 After a period of working more hours than is conducive to having fun I've decided to break open the piggy bank and treat myself..
I've never done a 1hr punt so I'm looking to lean on your experiences to help me choose..

What I'm looking for..
Services:  owo and facial (or CIM) for pop one then maybe massage to recover before round two

Girl: easy going and good to talk to (good Englandish spoken) and someone who will actively encourage/seek a second pop

Location: Glasgow preferably but not adverse to traveling a wee bit for the right one..

I realise I'm probably asking for the punting equivalent of the holy grail. But any help in me finding someone close to this you be very appreciated.

Cheers

ickydicky

see you seen lucylonglegs for splash and dash. at £80 for an hour she is vfm for what you want. or sexysummer but she is dearer. Petite Kate is another possible. But an hour with her may kill you. :lol:

Offline Next1

see you seen lucylonglegs for splash and dash. at £80 for an hour she is vfm for what you want. or sexysummer but she is dearer. Petite Kate is another possible. But an hour with her may kill you. :lol:

Lol I've actually punted with all 3. Sadly sexy summer doesn't do facials any more and yes Petite Katie would destroy me (what a way to go tho) she doesn't do facial or CIM... Lucylonglegs is getting harder to get a hold of tbh...

Got a bit of spare so wanting to try someone different

moosehead69

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 07:13:24 pm by moosehead69 »

Offline Next1

ickydicky

Lol I've actually punted with all 3. Sadly sexy summer doesn't do facials any more and yes Petite Katie would destroy me (what a way to go tho) she doesn't do facial or CIM... Lucylonglegs is getting harder to get a hold of tbh...

Got a bit of spare so wanting to try someone different

ive been getting the same problem with lucylonglegs.

moosehead69

Yeah seen them all probably cherry for overall as she is a dirty and nice sexy body , then Emma nice body and great shag then Spanish kitty great shag just no much conversation but she really aims to please
I'm sure there are others

Offline The Man With No Name

Surely Eva (External Link/Members Only) is your answer.

Plenty positives about her looks and service on here and ticks all your boxes and more...

I've been meaning to see her for ages but the fact she's doing 1hr minimum at the moment is putting me off - think I'd be done after a 2nd pop at 45 min, if not 30 if I save it up. But since you're so keen to indulge in an hour, that's just another reason to take advantage of the situation.

Offline auldie63

Christ m8 you come on looking for advice and every WG they put up you have done.
I think it's you should be giving us the advice!

Offline Next1

Christ m8 you come on looking for advice and every WG they put up you have done.
I think it's you should be giving us the advice!

Only the first 3 mate. All splash and dash tbh. I think someone for an hour would be a different experience. New one preferably. So far Eva looks like the one.

Offline Next1

Surely Eva (External Link/Members Only) is your answer.

Plenty positives about her looks and service on here and ticks all your boxes and more...

I've been meaning to see her for ages but the fact she's doing 1hr minimum at the moment is putting me off - think I'd be done after a 2nd pop at 45 min, if not 30 if I save it up. But since you're so keen to indulge in an hour, that's just another reason to take advantage of the situation.

Looks to be the favourite so far. Just hoping she isnt too difficult to get a hold of..

DG

Looks to be the favourite so far. Just hoping she isnt too difficult to get a hold of..

I'm sure she's got some holidays planned in March so best get in touch soon  :hi: