Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle independant 90 minute incall  (Read 2060 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline azrael

The lady in question:

External Link/Members Only

90 minutes incall: £160

The host: Michelle independent 24 years old, polish

The venue: private residence in Birmingham

M.i doesnt need any intros as every one knows what she brings to the table, and those that read my reviews know i never post reviews on well known w.g's as a rule unless i recieve a new/dofferent service than previously offered

Facially: 9/10
Body: states she's a size 10 on her aw page, could easily get away with being an 8

I wont go through the paces in telling you lot what we got upto, as most already know and have sampled her delights already.
Here goes, i wanted/needed something a little bit special compared to what my regulars normaly offer m.i included. So looking through her aw page (i fancy a bit of her freind emily, shssh dont tell m.i) i noticed she offers tie and tease, call me stupid i havent noticed it before ( quite happy getting/recieving the "vanilla" service she offers [ punters have dubbed her not me]) so i shot an email off got a reply back and the rest is history.

Normaly around this section i would recomend, wether or not i would recomend or go back, but M.I doesnt need my recommendation,  but if any one who loves tie and tease i seriously recomend giving M.I a go

Looking back it was money well spent, if i new she offered tie and tease as a service and was this/that bloody good i would ask her to do it all the time i saw her. Second thoughts its gonna be top of my list every time i see her, maybe i can currupt her/tweak her likes list not so much "pse" but a tad more than her excellent "gfe"

Offline Juankerr

Might have to try a tie and tease session myself  ;)

Offline azrael

Might have to try a tie and tease session myself  ;)

Theres only one W.G who i might put slightly ahead of M.I and she is a little hottie called miss amanda (italian) works in the jq by emily19/20 old place, but i would honestly recomend her for a bit of t&t, i left tgere totally gobsmacked at how good she is  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

I've never done a tie and tease session so its definitely something for me to consider for the next time I see Michelle  :hi:

Dodo

Theres only one W.G who i might put slightly ahead of M.I and she is a little hottie called miss amanda (italian) works in the jq by emily19/20 old place, but i would honestly recomend her for a bit of t&t, i left tgere totally gobsmacked at how good she is  :hi:
Az, would you clarify please is that MI your recommending for T&T or Amanda.
Cheers

Offline azrael

Az, would you clarify please is that MI your recommending for T&T or Amanda.
Cheers

Lol its m.i's review so im recomending her, but the quote you used i was saying miss amanda was the best i had in t&t and that m.i was a very close second to her. But just to clarify i am recomending m.i, dodo :P

Offline azrael

Theres only one W.G who i might put slightly ahead of M.I and she is a little hottie called miss amanda (italian) works in the jq by emily19/20 old place, but i would honestly recomend her for a bit of t&t, i left tgere totally gobsmacked at how good she is :hi:

Just to clarify after reading "dodo's" quote again,  the bit in red refers to michelle, my mistake  dodo :timeout:

Ming

I must make more of an effort to see this legend, it's just that you have to book her so in advance and my diaries change daily  :dash:

Thanks for the review, she is a very consistently good young woman.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Tie and tease is a little bit too mild for my tastes, maybe I should buy her a couple of whips.  ;)

Pleased you had a nice time, 99% of punters seem to agree with you.  :hi:

GolfNut

I must make more of an effort to see this legend, it's just that you have to book her so in advance and my diaries change daily  :dash:

Michelle is pretty well organised and very accommodating as far as booking is concerned. If you see her in Birmingham there is more availability even short term. She sells out London trips overnight though.

Offline azrael

Tie and tease is a little bit too mild for my tastes, maybe I should buy her a couple of whips.  ;)

Pleased you had a nice time, 99% of punters seem to agree with you.  :hi:

Please do jrc, cheers budd

Offline azrael

Michelle is pretty well organised and very accommodating as far as booking is concerned. If you see her in Birmingham there is more availability even short term. She sells out London trips overnight though.

I would agree with golf nut, she might not be able to see you at your requested time but as long as you dont mind being flexible, there shouldnt be any problems getting a booking  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

Booking her in Birmingham shouldn't be an issue. The London dates are the nightmare.

Glad you had a good punt OP.  :thumbsup:

Offline azrael

Booking her in Birmingham shouldn't be an issue. The London dates are the nightmare.

Glad you had a good punt OP.  :thumbsup:

Cheers budd, michelle is always in top form when i see her. But t&t was a first off m.i for me and im still on cloud 9 today  :drinks: