Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whats The First Thing You Think About After Climax With A WG?  (Read 2775 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Apart from "maybe i should've just bought a copy of Razzle"...

After i read the novel 1984 a few years ago, this verse pops into my mind.

"He would ravish her and cut her throat at the moment of climax. Better than before, moreover, he realized why it was that he hated her. He hated her because she was young and pretty, because he wanted to go to bed with her and would never do so, because round her sweet supple waist, which seemed to ask you to encircle it with your arm, there was only the odious scarlet sash, aggressive symbol of chastity."

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying i want to do this. It's just a scene that i cant "unsee" since reading it.

I wish it didnt but it does. Forever burned into my mind like some hypnotic trigger, as soon as i finish i think of that scene.  :scare:
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 03:01:31 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline OakTree

Yeah good job to edit and put in that little disclaimer, otherwise we'd of all thought you're  a fucking phsyco.  :crazy:

In answer to your question, food.

mikexxlong

"He would ravish her and cut her throat at the moment of climax. Better than before, moreover, he realized why it was that he hated her. He hated her because she was young and pretty, because he wanted to go to bed with her and would never do so, because round her sweet supple waist, which seemed to ask you to encircle it with your arm, there was only the odious scarlet sash, aggressive symbol of chastity."

PLEASE NOTE: I'm not saying i want to do this. It's just a scene that i cant "unsee" since reading it.

I wish it didnt but it does. Forever burned into my mind like some hypnotic trigger, as soon as i finish i think of that scene.  :scare:

Best thing to do is seek professional help
Before you get sectioned or end up on the front page of the news of the world :sarcastic: :P

Offline bobbymotors

The first thing I think of is 'I hope some cunt hasn't keyed my car while I've been here, best get out asap and check'

Or similar

Mainly focused on getting the fuck out of there as soon as possible!

Offline freeze44

If it's been a good one then yes food! Always looks for a macdonalds close by on the way in. If a bad un then think about the waste of time and money.

Offline cueball

Not that ^^ that's for sure.

First thing for me is... what time is it, the older I get, the longer I take to pop, great vfm  :D

Midlane

Meat.

Steaks, burgers, sausages, but most of all bacon.

Offline cueball

bacon.

Hmmmm, bacon, me favourite, any prossie that offers to make me a bacon butty after podging is guaranteed a green one on here, yet to happen though  :D

Midlane

What's the email for adultwork?

We should ask them to add to the list of likes and dislikes:

Bacon
Bacon (at discretion)

Offline KentAde

Offline cueball

What's the email for adultwork?

We should ask them to add to the list of likes and dislikes:

Bacon
Bacon (at discretion)

:lol:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I wish I could turn over and go to sleep.

I actually did and in a recent review (Galaxy, Manchester) of a parlour punt I explained that I paid a little extra to the parlour and had a half hour kip! I think it is my age, I am shattered after a punt and need a rest. Sometimes I have a nap in the car but not in winter.

Then I wake up and think of the next one.

slow and low

The 42inch widescreen I could have bought :dash:

Offline Razor Boy

Quality HP ! I like your style Sir  :thumbsup:

willmo1

Why didnt I hold on to it longer instead of shooting too quickly again:rolleyes:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Offline MJ.spritzen

I wish I could turn over and go to sleep.

I actually did and in a recent review (Galaxy, Manchester) of a parlour punt I explained that I paid a little extra to the parlour and had a half hour kip! I think it is my age, I am shattered after a punt and need a rest. Sometimes I have a nap in the car but not in winter.

Then I wake up and think of the next one.

:D :D :D :lol: I've never heard of such a thing. As funny as that is id be scared they'd be rifling through my pockets while im having 40 winks.

Offline Marmalade

Check the watch pointedly in case she thinks she's finished work and point out what she can do next.

Offline Marmalade

Your thread starter might perhaps be more appropriate sent to your shrink than posted on a punters' forum. Suggest you stick to Razzle or maybe Pride and Prejudice for a while.    :hi:

Offline magic tongue

Climax with a wg ?, not sure that I do, might fun though. :dance:

Offline magic tongue

Damon spell checker meant cum not fun.

Offline threechilliman

After I've cum? I usually burst out laughing.

tcm

Offline Horizontal pleasures

:D :D :D :lol: I've never heard of such a thing. As funny as that is id be scared they'd be rifling through my pockets while im having 40 winks.
I got dressed (not shoes) before I had my nap, I was in sweater and cords so it was OK. I always have eye-shades wth me for an impromptu snnoze.

oring123

Offline uutarn

Offline Dime

Usually cummiing during punts goes along the lines of me shouting "aww fuck I'm gonna cum! Awwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Then the first thing usually do is thank the girl,and start a conversation still lying in missionary position with my cock inside her. 

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Getting dressed & then getting the hell out of there

Offline eyeseebee

'Hope it tasted nice luv'. Actually I don't give a toss.

Offline Roth

I got dressed (not shoes) before I had my nap, I was in sweater and cords so it was OK. I always have eye-shades wth me for an impromptu snnoze.

Nice one!  :lol: :lol:

I usually think of Guiness.  :lol:

Offline Embassy1976

Have I got time for another pop  :P

ramrodronnie

Well, if it was a really good punt? I think fuck yeah! I want some more of that.  :yahoo:

Offline The_Scarecrow

It's normally along the lines of...
She'd better not think I was joking about the snowballing.

Offline Nagilum

My thought process is

Recover - go again!

Offline hullad

I always ......
Always suss out a pub handy

So my first thoughts are ....beer time  :drinks:

vw

My thought process is

Recover - go again!

Yeah that's the one, glass of water, reload.

Diehard

Stopping my stop watch so I can accurately calculate if I've been given value for money or whether I tell her we are going again until allotted time expires.

Offline Freundlich

Is my wallet precisely where I left it  :diablo:

No point hiding it my boxers seeing as what was in there just came out of her gob !  :vomit:

Offline Marmalade

Just on a sensible note -- at least will be appreciated by more adventurous punters -- just after climax is the second moment when the punter is most vulnerable (first is just before handing over cash). If you've just fucked a bit of rough, now's the moment for a quick mental check: whereabouts of any wallet, valuables or other potential concerns.

Part of enjoying fucking is switching from high mental activity to high sensual activity. The prossie only has one braincell to play with so stays on the job (and if she's a skank, her job starts and ends with extracting cash). 

Offline Davede

That's when I start to wonder if she is going to be pissed of If I fart right next to her head!!!

DG

Normally it's "that was awesome, I need a rest now", but lately there's been a couple of occasions when I'm thinking "I hope I can manage round two without too much effort?"  :D

Offline hantshagger

Re: Whats The First Thing You Think About After Climax With A WG? ...

Who shall i see next...

For me .....  its who is my wife seeing now?   :) 

texasjapan

Well, if it was a really good punt? I think fuck yeah! I want some more of that.  :yahoo:
+ 1
 :thumbsup: