Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's the strangest punt you've ever had?  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Hugo35

Hey lads. My strangest punt was 4 months ago.  Started with a game of spin the bottle. Ended up with me on all 4s. Sniff poppers being rimmed and then ass fucked with a strap on. Only wanted a BJ!  Great but very strange. 

fugee_la

Trinidad 1995. Turned up at the address (I'm being generous when I say address) to find that her entire family were in there, and that we were expected to do our business in the adjacent room. Paid my money, made my apologies and left.

Offline thecrippler

One of my first punts in my early 20s, was greeted by a miserable cow of a hooker in a basement flat (I know, not recommended). Was told to strip whilst she went away with the cash.

Was then greeted by her pimp or boyfriend who thought he would try and see if I had more money by robbing me.

It ended with said pimp on the floor (practiced martial arts all my life) and the hooker throwing me my money back, shouting at me to get out of the flat. Was a fucking bizarre episode, one minute I'm all primed and good to go, then I'm picking up my jeans and shirt and my cash off the floor.

Amazed I'm still in the game 25 years on.

:dash:

RandyF

Hey lads. My strangest punt was 4 months ago.  Started with a game of spin the bottle. Ended up with me on all 4s. Sniff poppers being rimmed and then ass fucked with a strap on. Only wanted a BJ!  Great but very strange.

Was that the Czech grannies that that raped your arse then Hugo?  If Evik told me to squat and spread my cheeks - a power granny if ever there was one  :)

Offline Hugo35

Ha ha no way. Only BJ's with them.  It was a Manchester lass (loosely I'd call her a lass) who was on tour. Another part of it was I was looking out the window a one point being wanked off and rimming onto the queue of the garage on sauchiehall st. Wondering what the fuck I'm I doing. I put this down the being very horny and too much weed!

RandyF

I was looking out the window a one point being wanked off and rimming onto the queue of the garage on sauchiehall st. Wondering what the fuck I'm I doing. I put this down the being very horny and too much weed!

This should go in the Best punting experience ever had thread ever not the strangest  :drinks:

bensonhedges20

Were these the flats across from thr garage. Flats and close are loud as fuck but if i recall a fee wg's work from there