Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maybe being hopeful here.....anyone know a HE massage place in Chelmsford please  (Read 2913 times)

Offline robboflam

Have to visit Chelmsford later today and if the option is there, a cheap and cheerful massage with HE wouldnt go amiss...any suggestions guys ?....thx

Offline Mij

Only one I tried in Chelmsford was the Thai massage place on Baddow Road next to Hugo Boss and Prezzo. Advertised as non-sexual. Went up and got shown to a room. Undressed fully and popped a towel over while she was out of the room. As soon as she came in she whipped off the towel and gave a good firm massage. Turned over, still no towel - mini-Mij waving about in the breeze, but nothing offered or alluded to. That said, it was my first time there, and suspect more may be on offer on subsequent visits.....

External Link/Members Only

Nice shower afterwards though....

There are a couple of Chinese places at the top of and halfway down Moulsham St, but as I passed each of these both a a grumpy old man behind the desk!

There is also one in the Meadows Shopping Centre....noticed a few pretty oriental girls working in there but not popped in yet.

Another option is Anna (External Link/Members Only). Not seen her yet but it's a private house so not sure if your thing.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
Mij
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:39:12 pm by Mij »

Offline robboflam

Cheers Mij. As it turned out, plans changed and i wasn't in Chelmsford. Sounds like slim pickings there anyhow !

Offline TheBSG

Only one I tried in Chelmsford was the Thai massage place on Baddow Road next to Hugo Boss and Prezzo. Advertised as non-sexual. Went up and got shown to a room. Undressed fully and popped a towel over while she was out of the room. As soon as she came in she whipped off the towel and gave a good firm massage. Turned over, still no towel - mini-Mij waving about in the breeze, but nothing offered or alluded to. That said, it was my first time there, and suspect more may be on offer on subsequent visits.....

Nice shower afterwards though....

There are a couple of Chinese places at the top of and halfway down Moulsham St, but as I passed each of these both a a grumpy old man behind the desk!

There is also one in the Meadows Shopping Centre....noticed a few pretty oriental girls working in there but not popped in yet.

Another option is Anna (External Link/Members Only). Not seen her yet but it's a private house so not sure if your thing.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers,
Mij

Anna is on AW

I saw her a while back and wrote a review but wasn't really impressed

Offline Mij

Anna is on AW

I saw her a while back and wrote a review but wasn't really impressed

I did wonder about this. Sure it's the same woman? When I asked her about extras / FS she said she didn't do FS or oral, just massage, B2B and HE. Different phone number too.

Saying that, I'm sure I noticed another Polish WG's profile on AW just advertising the massage element...is in the same Chelmsford Delight "group" as Anna on AW too....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

...strange...so either same girl with different profiles for different activities, or different girls sharing the same name.....
.....but if it was the same girl, why did she refuse FS / oral???

Mad

:dash:

Offline Mij

Plus...don't know if anyone noticed my deliberate mistake...I posted the Gumtree ad for the Moulsham St place and not the Thai place earlier! :-)

This is the Thai place....£60 an hour, which is what I paid.....bit steep for just a massage IMO.