Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetrenata20  (Read 908 times)

Hussey8332

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Called this girl, English was good, arranged time and date. Asked her about owo, which she said that she does. Asked if its included in price or need to pay extra, she said is included in hour booking but extra in the h/h. Agreed for an hours booking. Sent her post code. Got to the meet and told the exact place. She opened the door in night gown. First impressions, petite, nice face and nice body with a nice round ass. Went to the room, she asked how long and I reconfirmed that I want to stay the hour, asked her again about the owo, she says extra £20. I said but you told me its included in price for 1 hour, her words "my body, my rates" I didn't like the attitude and just walked out. I told her I was not happy that we had agreed one thing and she changes it after. Also she should say this in her profile.

I would have stayed, might have even given her the £20 but I thought I rather keep that £120 for a better punt and risk it here. So a word of warning, avoid, or you will be disappointed also. Since have looked her up on previous reviews and people have accused her of BB but current profile does not state this so don't know if she does offer BB or not.

Ming

I contributed to a thread a week or so ago about her.

I saw her last year when she was providing services at £50 h/h and £80 hr both including owo, the services were vanilla and she was often distracted by the phone, but for the price considering she is quite cute it was about the right price.

There have been a couple of reports of her texting while give BJ's / having sex..... yes I kid you not, there was an accusation about BB but I never got offered, nor would want.

I contacted her when she re-emerged after xmas and she confirmed that she wanted an extra £20 on top of her increased fees, frankly not worth it for the mediocre service she provides, and she seems to have developed an attitude from what you are saying too, not good  :mad:

I am sorry you had a bad one, but did you read the information on here before you went to see her? It would have prepared you!!

Thanks for the review

Ming  :hi:

Hussey8332

I contributed to a thread a week or so ago about her.

I saw her last year when she was providing services at £50 h/h and £80 hr both including owo, the services were vanilla and she was often distracted by the phone, but for the price considering she is quite cute it was about the right price.

There have been a couple of reports of her texting while give BJ's / having sex..... yes I kid you not, there was an accusation about BB but I never got offered, nor would want.

I contacted her when she re-emerged after xmas and she confirmed that she wanted an extra £20 on top of her increased fees, frankly not worth it for the mediocre service she provides, and she seems to have developed an attitude from what you are saying too, not good  :mad:

I am sorry you had a bad one, but did you read the information on here before you went to see her? It would have prepared you!!

Thanks for the review

Thanx for the advice Ming but I made the mistake of not reading the info here before going to see her. Just read her aw profile. After the encountered did I go and check it to see if other people had similar experience or was it just me. From what you tell me, thank god I walked out. She does seem to have an attitude problem judging from what she said. Point taken to check on here before punting

Ming

Always worth checking, have saved me from a few disappointments and wasted £££

Hope your next one is better.

Offline BustaNut

Good on you for walking mate, she seems to have that generic Romanian trait of bad attitude and being stuck up her own arse. I saw her when her rates were lower and she was based in Smethwick. The punt was barely decent back then and I see she hasn't improved with time.

A.Chou85

Good job you walked, teaches her a lesson.