Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HelloHun (AKA Christina) - Edinburgh  (Read 1300 times)

11 review(s) for HelloHun (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Tdydl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Christina during her last week in Edinburgh, she had been on me HL for a while and when I saw she was due to leave and the funds were available I thought I would go for it.

Comms:  Good. I initially called her at the start of the week to try to arrange an advance booking, but she told me she only takes bookings on the day. She did however text me her full postcode off the back of that call which gave a better understanding of where to get to than the usual partial postcode you get from AW. On the day she didn't pick up, but responded to a text in time to confirm the booking time I was after. It turns out she had been up late and overslept. Final directions were good with minimal hanging around before being let into the building.

Location: Large converted building just off South Bridge with multiple "flats" on each floor. Walking up to it I saw another bloke with phone to ear being let in and there were a couple of girls speaking an EE language outside when I arrived. I suspect that more than 1 "flat" is used by excorts. Once in it was a bit of a warren to locate the correct "flat"

Looks: The photo's one the profile are definately her, but they have been photo shopped. However she is still a good looking girl.

Price: At £160 for the hour, this was over my usual budget, but one that I could afford at the time and a chance to cross her off the To Do list. For a comparison I am thinking of trying an £80 option next to see if it was worth it.

Service: Fairly vanilla. Oral (covered) despite OWO being on the likes list this was not offered. Sex to completion in cowgirl & doggy (she has a lovely arse)

Repeat?: If I had the funds to spare  again, probably yes, but can't really see it happening.

Offline DickDiver

Good report.  Fucking pricey for a very vanilla prossie though!

Offline gorgie tony

What other services were available: kissing, dfk, fingering, reverse oral?

How many pops?

Online Tdydl

What other services were available: kissing, dfk, fingering, reverse oral?

How many pops?

Kissing, dfk & fingering not really offered, but wasn't something I was after.

RO appreciated during 69

I had 2 pops, but that was my limit. No idea if that is her limit, but didn't get the impression that she was counting