Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation Please  (Read 590 times)

Offline Cybersex

I have been lurking around this forum for couple of months now. Thanks to great punters who cared to post their reviews. As this is going to be my first punt I dont want experience to be bad and would like to play safe. I ve come across these two gorgeous WGs based on the reviews posted here and who meets my budget limit (£120).

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is has got loads of positvie reviews which urges me to go meet her but since there isnt any recent review about her kinda hesitate to book her.

the other girls is  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is young but cant really see her face though. Read recent positive review of her but forgot the hero punter who posted about his experience with her. I doubt about her service due to her young age and being new to industry.

I would be happy to take other recommendation apart from these two girls. WG should be facially attractive not necessarily having big boobs but slim body and provides the great services (DFK, OWO). Would be great if provides DT and A-level but not necessary.

Offline OutForJustice80

My inkling would be to go with Anne-Marie purely on the basis that she has 9/10 positive reviews and one slightly disgruntled neutral, and an extensive photo library. The other one's profile is a bit sparse and she already has 1/4 negative reviews, admittedly only for a missed meeting but that is a pain in the arse. Only downside about Anne-Marie is that she is currently away.

Offline Cybersex

Thanks OutForJustice80 for your advice would definitely consider it. I guess then i ll have to wait for Anne-Marie to available for punt. :rolleyes:

Online Steely Dan

These two are quite different - 10+ years in age anyway.  So hard to know what you like.  Did you think of
Xena External Link/Members Only
Sindy External Link/Members Only
Stacy External Link/Members Only

Just 3 Hungarians who seem to meet your criteria. There are more that are £120 or less with great service and reviews, these are first 3 I noticed (and all on my to do list I admit)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:35:40 pm by Steely Dan »