Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ms Artemis  (Read 1543 times)

11 review(s) for Ms Artemis (10 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BustaNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time: 30 mins
Cost: £70
Venue: City centre apartment off Bristol St
Comms: Via call and text, good communication throughout

This review is for the booking I had with her this past weekend.

Ok, where should I start???

Facially very attractive, this girl can best be described as sex on legs, and what legs they are!! The whole 30 mins was a blur of kissing, sucking and fucking. OWO was good, she has a nice wet technique although it wasn't quite deepthroat. DFK was full on and continual throughout the booking. Sex was in multiple positions, the highlight of which was me pounding her in doggy from behind. But........if I was to take one memory of this meet with me to the grave, it would be of her standing infront of me with her heels on and then bending over inviting me to worship that arse of hers!!

Negatives......if I was really nit picking, I'd say that her BJ technique could be a little better (deepthroat is advertised but not delievered). Also, I think she's naturally a dom, so tried to guide the meet in the direction she wanted i.e positions etc. It didn't work on me as I was pretty firm (but gentle, lol) myself, but this may be something that others may not like.

Ming

Thanks for the review bustanut,

She is a dreamy sight and quite an assertive lover.....I still think about that "Vee" pubic mound...... I think I may have to re-visit  :cool:

Ming  :hi:

Offline BustaNut

Thanks for the review bustanut,

She is a dreamy sight and quite an assertive lover.....I still think about that "Vee" pubic mound...... I think I may have to re-visit  :cool:

Ming  :hi:

I'm still thinking of that 'back end', lol

Mickeydee2016