Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DT in London max price 80  (Read 1336 times)

Offline miketwee

Guys need some advice

any recommendations of some deep throat girls in London

don't want to spend over 80

ramrodronnie

Guys need some advice

Good luck with that one miketwee. £80 might not get you much. Possibly you may in a half hour punt?

Offline aanimator

Pretty sure you can find one for 30 mins like the previous guy said.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I haven't tried her but 60 quid for half hour dt would be good, I plan to see her at somepoint.

Meant to be good, haven't seen

Online collector

This one is cheaper and she can really do DT External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mostly good reviewed but I personally didn't like the punt with her. For DT is fine and it's genuinely deep.

Offline miketwee

Good luck with that one miketwee. £80 might not get you much. Possibly you may in a half hour punt?

yeah I know I won't really get the best possible punt for what I'm asking at 80p/h but anything close would be great just want to try proper DT without splashing all the cash haha

Offline miketwee

This one is cheaper and she can really do DT External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mostly good reviewed but I personally didn't like the punt with her. For DT is fine and it's genuinely deep.

appreciated but just not my cup of tea

Offline miketwee

Pretty sure you can find one for 30 mins like the previous guy said.

I haven't tried her but 60 quid for half hour dt would be good, I plan to see her at somepoint.

Meant to be good, haven't seen

thanks mate, yeah heard Aleksandra is meant to be really good maybe i might see her but still want to explore my options

Offline miketwee

Guys need some advice

guys Ichange my price limit to 100 so if u can suggest DT for 100p/h max would be great 

Online collector

guys Ichange my price limit to 100 so if u can suggest DT for 100p/h max would be great
I think Aleksandra is the only one for £100ph who I met or hotlisted in London and can DT. Anyway it depends mostly by your size.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:35:18 am by collector »

Offline SamLP

Seeing Aleksandra for half an hour would fit into your budget. I managed to see her yesterday and was reminded why she's one of my favourite girls to punt with. She's fun and good at what she does. I'm not a throat fucking guy but she was going so deep and trying to get it in deeper that I started to throat fuck her. She was holding my arse and pulling me in as much as she could. A little gagging as I hit the back of her throat. Her cowgirl is also one of the best I've had.

Online collector

Seeing Aleksandra for half an hour would fit into your budget. I managed to see her yesterday and was reminded why she's one of my favourite girls to punt with. She's fun and good at what she does. I'm not a throat fucking guy but she was going so deep and trying to get it in deeper that I started to throat fuck her. She was holding my arse and pulling me in as much as she could. A little gagging as I hit the back of her throat. Her cowgirl is also one of the best I've had.
+1 for the cowgirl, met her recently and I absolutely confirm.