Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happening in Sheffield ?  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Eeyore

I'm really struggling to find some quality adult fun of any sort in Sheffield, any suggestions please ?

Im staying at The Hilton in a few days on business and know from a previous visit that Paradice Studios is not far away and although I had a good time it appears there is no interest on this forum about it so I'm assuming it's gone downhill ? Certainly seems less ladies available from their website ?

Other than the much talked about GFE which I have never frequented is there any where or anybody worth visiting in Sheffield or is it as bad as some punters indicate ?

I liked the look of a Thai parlour too but even there it's rated overpriced on this forum.

Offline DiamondDave

GFE will see you right.

If you're heading down tomorrow, I can recommend Tori or Brooke...both great girls...  ;)

Tallboy2

Sorry they've all moved to Leeds  :dash: :dancegirl:

Offline kingkong69

Sheffield  has gone downhill for a long time now The city like many across the UK are full of EE  girls

Offline Eeyore

Looked at the Independents and nothing really stands out........& I'm not over fussy either !

It appears I will have to walk down to Paradise Studios and see if it is as good as I Thought it was two years ago.

I'm here for a few days so I might try GFE as its the only place SOME people rave about.

Thanks for your replies.

Online cherub

Paradise Studios has gone the same way as Sheffield in general, overrun with Eastern Europeans most of whom are mediocre at best. You could try a couple of agencies.

Northern/Sheffield Belles have a flat not far from where you are staying or do outcalls. They will do half hours for incalls. I can recommend Yasmin, Abbie and Megan (used to be Scarlet at Angels North).

Angels North have a flat in Wombwell and do outcalls. Amber is the only lady I've seen from there who is still available but is definitely worth a go.

Offline pdq

I was happy enough when there was a spate of Polish wg visiting Sheffield

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

is the only one of those still around ( was enthusastic and did all she says )

I am always keeping an eye but not had the opportunity so not been looking

Offline zeberdoo

Has anyone got anything positive to share about WG's in Sheffield lately?  The pickings still look pretty thin.  I've had a look at the Sheffield Belles website and some of the girls look good, likewise with Angels North, however I'm not willing to let go of the hard earned (especially as I'm interested In the more expensive outcall option) for a girl without decent feedback... Any current recommendations/feedback on the girls from the agencies?

Offline mrfishyfoo

I was happy enough when there was a spate of Polish wg visiting Sheffield

is the only one of those still around ( was enthusastic and did all she says )

I am always keeping an eye but not had the opportunity so not been looking

He !! He !! Enthusiastic is an understatement. Maria is a cracking fuck and I really enjoyed her !!

Offline Tricks

He !! He !! Enthusiastic is an understatement. Maria is a cracking fuck and I really enjoyed her !!

Thanks for the heads up :hi:

CheeseInferno

Try a reverse booking on AW. If the rate is right a lot of girls will travel from Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester so you'll get way more options. Stayed in Sheffield and did this recently and was spoiled for choice!

Offline Dorsetpunter

Sounds like a good idea, what sort of rate did you pitch it at and for how long

Offline Desimonic

Given up Sheffield. Not had a decent punt up here in ages :thumbsdown:

all the good ones moved to Leeds or Notts bah

Offline sheffielder

The quality of girls on AW realy has gone to shit. I know Nic has been banging the drum about it for years but the last six months it realy has nose dived..

GretBear

Given up Sheffield. Not had a decent punt up here in ages :thumbsdown:

all the good ones moved to Leeds or Notts bah

You could try this? She's in Sheffield Sun/Mon

Offline zeberdoo

Try a reverse booking on AW. If the rate is right a lot of girls will travel from Leeds, Nottingham and Manchester so you'll get way more options. Stayed in Sheffield and did this recently and was spoiled for choice!
thanks for the idea. I've already created my first reverse booking following ur post and have had one attractive offer already....  ;-)

Offline zeberdoo

Has anybody had experience with this agency and /or specifically,  this provider..  She looks like exactly what I'm looking for body wise: External Link/Members Only (Elle)  I never trust the reviews on the agency site.

Offline CityTillIDie

The agency is reputable and well run.
They cover Yorkshire not just Sheffield

Recommended. Not seen this girl though...

CTID

CheeseInferno

You could try this? She's in Sheffield Sun/Mon

Did anyone get along to her gang bang today? She was promising DP and loads more.

Offline sheffielder

Was booked in but had to work later so couldn't go.. gutted now if dp was on offer