Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adelle_Desire23X  (Read 2895 times)

youngnorthernmeat

External Link/Members Only - Adelle_Desire23X

I really don't believe for one second she is 22.. she looks 16 at best in some photos, anyone else see this profile lately?

smithie1000

I really don't believe for one second she is 22.. she looks 16 at best in some photos, anyone else see this profile lately?
Fucking hell, now that's cute.............but it will be different when you get there I bet  :crazy:

I just paid to see her pic's OMFG pic 3 she looks about 14.................. :scare:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 04:41:31 pm by smithie1000 »

youngnorthernmeat

I once got lucky and had a very similar looking girl in Manchester, she eventually told me that she had shortly cut it down to two people who she saw (one been me) bcause she wasnt happy with getting with multiple men (.. :unknown: ??). Eventually she turned into a late night request, never got charged towards the end (four months of free bedroom talk), she used to just rock up to the apartment and spend a good hour of quality time before she asked a friend to take her home - eventually she went back to Romania for xmas and never came back, from the look on her facebook she's gotten off with her 'friend/driver'.

Anyway back on topic, your most likely right lol

Ming

I have my doubts, contacted her and the likes list is not accurate eg: no anal.

She text me her postcode and the road it took me to was in Farquharson drive or road??? Which I would guess contains £1million plus houses, highly unlikely!! :dash: I text her again to say postcode was not accurate and she gave me another one which google maps threw a tizzy fit over so I gave up.

Ming  :hi:

smithie1000

She text me her postcode and the road it took me to was in Farquharson drive or road??? Which I would guess contains £1million plus houses, highly unlikely!! :dash: I text her again to say postcode was not accurate and she gave me another one which google maps threw a tizzy fit over so I gave up.

she just gave me B18 5NH, Richmond rd.

Ming

she just gave me B18 5NH, Richmond rd.
Yep, thats the one Google maps threw a fit over, but first of all she gave me B15 8NH, I think it's a wind up??

smithie1000

Yep, thats the one Google maps threw a fit over, but first of all she gave me B15 8NH, I think it's a wind up??

I booked her to TOFTT, fuck knows how I will find her, just looked at google maps, hope my sat nav is working or I will be going all around brum again lol.   :crazy:

youngnorthernmeat

I have a business customer who lives on that road, i would have called it night had it be me  :scare:.

smithie1000

I paid for the pic's and wow she is very pretty.

getonit

Now showing as Gloucester . I dunno why , but everytime I see * New in your town* I instantly close the profile and move onto the next one.

sexdrugsrock

She's at the station hotel in gloucester

smithie1000

I booked her to TOFTT, fuck knows how I will find her, just looked at google maps, hope my sat nav is working or I will be going all around brum again lol.   :crazy:
You all missed out boy's she was sooo lovely and very very pretty, I am a happy man again, no point in giving a report as she has moved on.     :yahoo:  :crazy:

Ming

You all missed out boy's she was sooo lovely and very very pretty, I am a happy man again, no point in giving a report as she has moved on.     :yahoo:  :crazy:

You are an utter, utter, utter, utter b*****d

:D :drinks:

Dodo

There was no point either in telling us 'she was sooo lovely and very very pretty'

You baaaaaaarstaaaaaard  :(

smithie1000

There was no point either in telling us 'she was sooo lovely and very very pretty'

You baaaaaaarstaaaaaard  :(
who me Dodo, noooo.....................I must say I hope she comes back as she made me an offer.  Thanks all bye bye  :crazy:

Offline Juankerr

There's always a point in doing a review smithie in case she comes back to Birmingham or for the punters in the area that she goes to next, unless you are planning on keeping her all to yourself!!  :D

smithie1000

There's always a point in doing a review smithie in case she comes back to Birmingham or for the punters in the area that she goes to next, unless you are planning on keeping her all to yourself!!  :D
I will let you know LOL  I am off out to celebrate my best punt ever  :drinks:

sexdrugsrock

I will do a report after 21:00 shes  in my home turf now

sexdrugsrock

Smithie did you see her friend, as been offered a duo with the girl she's touring with

Ming

Smithie did you see her friend, as been offered a duo with the girl she's touring with
She has a friend? Do you have details and link?

sexdrugsrock

I asked for aw link or name off her, she said she's not on aw and just best to go see them both, that's why I asked smithie if he see her

sexdrugsrock

I didn't see those pics, she looks ridiculously young, think I may have to miss this one

Offline normski

I got a reply from Adelle, and she's back in Brum tonight!! Please form an Orderly queue.

smithie1000

I didn't see those pics, she looks ridiculously young, think I may have to miss this one
Asked today she is 24

smithie1000

I got a reply from Adelle, and she's back in Brum tonight!! Please form an Orderly queue.
OMG.....................

getonit

So she WILL be a new girl in town.....Again  :sarcastic:

scoobydoo88

It still says Gloucester on her profile, anyone been in touch today?

smithie1000

It still says Gloucester on her profile, anyone been in touch today?
No still wanking my self off to her LOL

Ming

Her profile is gone  :cry: and I wanted my sweety too........

smithie1000

Her profile is gone  :cry: and I wanted my sweety too........

Just looked, yes very strange?????????

Ming

You were a lucky man smithie, think she was just one of these girls that does a short stint??

smithie1000

You were a lucky man smithie, think she was just one of these girls that does a short stint??

Yes I think so, you know I cant get her eyes out of my head also she was very polite with me, she got to come back.
I've still got her number so might text her later.

Offline Knny

Yes I think so, you know I cant get her eyes out of my head also she was very polite with me, she got to come back.
I've still got her number so might text her later.

I know that feeling when the eyes haunt you for a while.  Marvellous.  Lucky man indeed.

smithie1000

I know that feeling when the eyes haunt you for a while.  Marvellous.  Lucky man indeed.
External Link/Members Only

Offline normski

:scare: panic over....her profile is back up and the location is once again Brum.

Offline Knny

:scare: panic over....her profile is back up and the location is once again Brum.

What's with the 073 number? Is the premium rate?

Roadster

07398 is an EE (Everything Everywhere not Eastern European) phone number range.  Standard mobile charges apply.

:hi:

Ming

Guys relax, don't mean to criticise smithie  who I respect, but just been to see her and not impressed.

Absolute s**t hole of a place,  pretty enough girl who is pleasant, slightly saggy small tits  and a very vanilla service plus worryingly there was an East European guy in a van who was indicating me to wait when she wasn't answering the door promptly , nothing unpleasant happened but made me  nervous.

Save your money!

Apologies for the brevity, I'm on the mobile at the moment.

Offline BustaNut

Guys relax, don't mean to criticise smithie  who I respect, but just been to see her and not impressed.

Absolute s**t hole of a place,  pretty enough girl who is pleasant, slightly saggy small tits  and a very vanilla service plus worryingly there was an East European guy in a van who was indicating me to wait when she wasn't answering the door promptly , nothing unpleasant happened but made me  nervous.

Save your money!

Apologies for the brevity, I'm on the mobile at the moment.

Cheers Ming, you've just saved me some money!! Smithie......... :thumbsdown: :dash: :wacko:

Offline normski

Thanks Ming.

And to think I was going to see her tonight...Ming saves the day! :drinks:

Ming

Welcome guys, but aside from a confirmed booking tomorrow I'm having a break, got a heavy workload coming up which means mini ming will have a holiday for a week or two, unless.....  :blush:

Challenger

Yes, I visited too - and I agree that the place is a slum.  Also, I don't the girl in the photos is the same one as the girl I saw.  Very poor service - save your money!