Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lola hot body ////// never again  (Read 762 times)

1 review(s) for LOLA HOT BODY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

just_4_fun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I booked this hot Brazilian in Falkirk near the end of Feb. After initial problems overcoming the language barrier, which was probably down to my strong accent, we decided on a time that suited us both and booked the call.
I arrived at her flat and was shown in by a stunning female in nothing but her sexy lingerie and my decision to book was looking good, however what happened next was somewhat of a shock. I was shown into a dingy looking bedroom where the only light was coming from a halogen heater which I presume was doubling as mood lighting and  a different girl entered the room and we got the financials sorted and disappeared. I could here shouting from elsewhere, both male and female voices which made me feel uneasy then the same girl came back in, who didn't look anything like the girl in the pics.
She then appeared to set the alarm on her phone, stuck some music on and stripped off. Still a bit dubious I let her do her stuff...........I had paid after all. 

Good oral skills which I enjoyed but penetration was a bit of a let down and felt the whole booking was rushed. I was not offered as much as a glass of water never mind use of the toilet facilities.  After 20 mins or so and the mood passed we stopped and she disappeared again. yet more shouting and on her return I was offered a massage which I declined, got dressed and left.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:39:02 pm by just_4_fun »

Roger De Her

Why didn't you ask for the stunning female who opened the door??

ickydicky

Why didn't you ask for the stunning female who opened the door??

exactly wot i was thinking rog. trademark romanian

just_4_fun

With all the shouting and already feeling uneasy i felt it best.....and safer to avoid confrontation and risking having to come up with excuses to what ever state i ended up in and continue with roughly what I'd paid for. Perhaps I'm a bit inexperienced in the world of punting and should have questioned it. 

ickydicky

Probably best for discretion to be the better part of valour. lesson learned is stay away from romanians.