Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miss.chloe - Birmingham City AVOID  (Read 5819 times)

2 review(s) for miss.chloe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Doing this from my mobile so will add details later, but thought an urgent warning to avoid was warranted.

External Link/Members Only

Just been to see this woman and ended up walking out.

She shares the flat with Emily and the contrast in service is chalk and cheese.

Pretty enough girl, but stretch marks on breasts, virtually no kissing, very poor owo, no reverse oral.

We paused during proceedings as I said I wasn't enjoying, she encouraged me to try again and was still poor and then she went for the condom. I told her no it wasn't working and said I was leaving and wanted ££ back, she refused.

Was a TOFT that hasn't worked.

I will make the point the has absolutely nothing to do with Emily

Will fill in the blanks when I am next with a device other than my phone.

Ming   :hi:

Offline normski

Ming,

Thanks for TOFTT. How long did you book her for, and how long did you actually stay for?

To think, I called and texted her last week to book a visit but never got a reply back....dodged a bullet.

Offline captainfracass

Hi there,

I understand that you give this girl a negative as YOU didn't enjoy but I can't see why the need of "an urgent warning to avoid"...

Reverse Oral is not advertised on her profile. I can't read where she did something that deserves this. ~She even encouraged you to try again !!

And why should she give you money back when you decided to leave before the end...because you weren't enjoying !

:hi:

seward

I think we should wait until we've seen the full details Ming's reviews normally straight and honest so to give an urgent I would take notice and don't be to quick to defend the WG Ming has a lot more experience than either of us :unknown:

PS if your not enjoying there's no point carrying on and money back is not very likely so get the fuck out in safety!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:39:51 pm by seward »

Offline Juankerr

To think, I called and texted her last week to book a visit but never got a reply back....dodged a bullet.
I did exactly the same and received no response either.

Thanks for the review Ming, sorry to hear it didn't go as you would have liked.

Roadster

Sorry you had a bad one Ming. 

Still, with your rep here I would imagine she's going to be taking her phone in to get someone to check it's working properly in the next few days.

;)  :coolgirl:

vw

Hi there,

I understand that you give this girl a negative as YOU didn't enjoy but I can't see why the need of "an urgent warning to avoid"...

Reverse Oral is not advertised on her profile. I can't read where she did something that deserves this. ~She even encouraged you to try again !!

And why should she give you money back when you decided to leave before the end...because you weren't enjoying !

One thing to say to you captain prossiekissass

Hidden Image/Members Only

No better reason to give a negative than it was shit !

stretch marks on breasts, virtually no kissing, very poor owo

Are you her pimp or something ?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:37:39 pm by vw »

Offline Juankerr

Reverse Oral is not advertised on her profile.
At the time of this post Receiving oral is listed on her likes list.

Ming

Thanks for your support gents,

I will compose a more detailed addendum to my review this evening, however, I will say that the captain needs to consider this;

a GFE experience which she advertises and promised includes:

DFK (she does prominently advertise this)
Deepthroat owo, again advertised (I have only modest dimensions and Emily had no problems delivering)
Reverse oral (which was advertised).
The urgency was due to the fact that other esteemed members of this forum had also spotted this girl and were considering a visit and discussed in pm, I wanted to warn them of the potential dangers but couldn't pm them readily from a mobile phone.

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:22:26 pm by Ming »

Offline captainfracass

One thing to say to you captain prossiekissass

No better reason to give a negative than it was shit !

Are you her pimp or something ?

:D

vw

Not funny you wont last long round here with that anti punter attitude and making up lies against punters as was the case with the reverse oral.

Offline sanj07

You should write some feedback on her profile too
If a warning was warranted in which case it sounds like it did it should firstly go on AW to have the most impact and protect as many would be punters as possible-get some feedback on there

getonit

Thanks for the info on that one ming.  :hi:  I could easily have seen myself taking a punt with that one sooner rather than later !

Offline Nagilum

Hi there,

and why not, his punt, his review.  Site is for the punter my friend, but I'm sure glad you rode in to save the day.

Ming

I have now had a chance to imbibe a few beverages and consider a more detailed review

Comms: Phone call yesterday, she was sweet sounding with good English and now I have met her I am fairly sure it was not her on the phone as her English was poor face to face. Text message with postcode, AW booking (not confirmed!) and a courtesy text in the morning to confirm the appointment which was positively acknowledged - No problems

Venue: Well known apartments on Bromsgrove Street B5. When I arrived and she gave me the same apartment number as Emily who I had visited 24hrs before, I couldn't help smiling, and thinking I was in for a treat given the good reputation the girls in this group enjoy and my own positive experiences.

The woman concerned: The pictures on the profile are a good likeness. She greeted me wearing a shoulder-less short black dress and black heels, she is facially attractive and very slender, all good so far.

The meet: She invites me in and we walk past Emily's room in which I had had so much fun exactly 24hrs before and takes me to a spacious and bright bedroom next door. I can see she is a little nervous and suspect she is not experienced, so I compliment her on her appearance and we have a brief kiss. She invites me to use the bathroom which I accept, which I normally do as it makes the girls comfortable knowing you are shower fresh and minty breathed.

Return to the room and she is standing in her underwear and heels, once again looking a little nervous, so I know to tread gently. I begin to kiss her and straight away there is reticence, she hardly opens her mouth, I try to gently coax her with some light kissing on her neck and ears, she is just standing there but reaches over and pulls the towel away and begins to tug on mini Ming, alarm bells are now beginning to sound, this is not a GFE  :thumbsdown:

I remind myself that she maybe newish to this so continue gently and unclip her bra, another disappointment, she has very small breasts, which is fine, but they are heavily lined with stretch marks radiating from the nipple going backward, it is quite unsightly and not what you expect of a purported 20 year old. The alarm bells are now ringing more clearly. Nevertheless, I think I will persevere and see if she warms up.

I am now getting a bit tired of her tugging on my penis which is not really doing anything for my ardour and gently move her hand and turn her round, the site of a shapely bottom normally gets the blood flowing south, she has quite a nice body shape with a star tattoo on her right hip just above her knicker-line and her bum is shapely if a little soft, however, another disappointment, she has multiple welts / scars over her back and the thong she is wearing can only be described as the archetypal whores draws, they are frayed and well worn and I am grateful when she removes them.

By now we are about 10 minutes into the meeting and I gently guide her to kneel and administer some oral, she does not acknowledge the guidance so I suggest the bed and 69, she barely hides a grimace and straddles me but with her pussy which is smooth and looks clean so far away I cannot reach and begins to suck the end of my not very hard penis.
At this point I am losing patience and tell her I am not enjoying the experience as she seems to not want to do anything, she say's ok and lies down on the bed in a provocative manner, I gently move her back so her head is on the edge of the bed and move in for some more oral, I am conscious of the fact that she is inexperienced so I am being gentle. As I move in she blocks me with her arms so that only the head of my penis is in her mouth, I try to gently encourage her for a few moments but eventually give it up as a bad game, stand up and start putting my clothes on, she then has the gall to tell me "only 10 mins left, condom", I look at my watch and there is 15 and I tell her so and not to worry I am leaving.

She grabs a small thin nightie and I tell her she needs to go and get some money back for me as she is not providing the service she has advertised, this much English she understands and I get a very resounding "NO"

I tell her fine, £60 is not a lot for me but she should go and have a word with Emily about what she should be doing and I leave.

By the time I walk back to my car I had been gone 22 minutes and that included the walk to and from the car.

Supplementary info: I did text Emily after and suggested she should disassociate herself from this girl as she will do nothing to enhance her reputation, Emily bless her was apologetic and explained she was new. I was wrong to contact Emily as other than sharing a flat they are not associated and have since apologised to her.

Not a happy Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 10:44:39 pm by Ming »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear you had a crap one Ming, but thanks for TOFTT.  I really like the look of this girl so I too had my (japs) eye on her and was considering a visit at the weekend.

Saved by UKP, yet again!! 

Ming

Welcome Billy,

I have had several good punts recently so was due a bad one and will try and do a TOFTT from time to time as you sometime unearth a little gem. Had a really good one before Xmas, but sadly she disappeared just as quickly as she appeared, consequently no review.

Have to be philosophical about these things.... :drinks:

Offline Nagilum

Sorry Ming she sounds awful buddy.  :thumbsdown:

Thank you for the detailed review.

Offline captainfracass

Not funny you wont last long round here with that anti punter attitude and making up lies against punters as was the case with the reverse oral.

Chill...  ;)

Offline captainfracass

and why not, his punt, his review.  Site is for the punter my friend, but I'm sure glad you rode in to save the day.

Do not exagerate...

I just didn't and still don't see where the "URGENCE" is... Relax.

vw

Chill...  ;)

No I wont chill, we don't like your type round here, your card is marked !

You clearly showed your character flaws yesterday

Defending the indefensible because its a prossie

Lying and deception to fellow punters

Inability to see your wrong

Read the Site Ethos part of the rules https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

This site puts the interests of punters (sex buyers) first.   Well you clearly are in the wrong place !   
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 03:21:33 am by vw »

Offline captainfracass

You are overreacting.

I just said that "I can't see why the need of "an urgent warning to avoid"

Just calm down and have a punt, you look like you need one. Relax buddy  :)

vw

You are overreacting.

Why don't you just piss off to a prossy ass kissing site where you belong !

We don't like punter haters here !

You didn't just say that ! You are a compulsive lair to.

YOU didn't enjoy but I can't see why the need of "an urgent warning to avoid"...

Lets start with what you admit to, well Ming cares about other punters and made the effort to warn those headin g that way on the day.  Top man but you would have liked this prossie to fuck more over with crap service.  you cannot see because you are prossie biased.

Reverse Oral is not advertised on her profile.

Again lying to punters, scummy thing to do, what does that make you ?

I can't read where she did something that deserves this.

You couldn't see how Ming was disappointed and stuck up for a shit prossie, he clearly stated many aspects of disappointment, maybe you have no standards and are happy a girl even answers the phone !

She even encouraged you to try again !!

So you think that is what he booked crap service and some encouragement, .  Encouragement is not on her likes list and should not be needed, yet you think this is good.  You clearly just love defending prossies.

Your type are cancer to this forum, you cannot be trusted as your continual lies have shown,  And you clearly love defending shit prossies !

Not sure why you think I need to calm, this is normal mode.

vw

Message for Hanz45 click the reply button here rather than send abusive messages, about time you lurkers and leeches did something.

I don't give a damn if you got RO, Ming didn't and this is his review !

Offline Nagilum

Hi there,

I understand that you give this girl a negative as YOU didn't enjoy but I can't see why the need

The fact you emphasise the word YOU, is enough to show me how you blame Ming for having a bad time, pointing the finger squarely at him.

This type of non supportive behaviour does not help.

Now tell me how I have exaggerated that again? You cannot tell me it's a misrepresentation of what you said and try to play it down. You consciously wrote that in a defamatory way.

What don't you understand as put above? You was not there? Or are you somehow tied to this girl?

Offline captainfracass

Why you have to be so ruuuude ?

Don't you know I am human too ?

I am gonna marry her anyway !

Message to miss Chloe : if you read this, Marry me  :rose: ! ( or give me 3% discount on our next punt  :D )

No...actually, from today I will take 35% instead of the 30% we agreed when I hired you in Prague last month  :D

Ming

Message to miss Chloe : if you read this, Marry me  :rose: ! ( or give me 3% discount on our next punt  :D )

No...actually, from today I will take 35% instead of the 30% we agreed when I hired you in Prague last month  :D

WTF - You either have a screw loose or are being deliberately obtuse?

Offline captainfracass

A bit of both my captain !  :wacko:

Btw, sorry you had a bad experience with this girl... One to avoid for sure. Maybe Emily shall give her some good advices to improve her GFE because it is obviously not good at all.  :thumbsdown:

seward

You are overreacting.

Would you rather other unsuspecting punters lost their hard earned on sub standard crap WGs because most of us definitely don't it is urgent to try and stop this as soon as it's discovered, DONT attack Ming for doing a good job for the rest of us!  And it just makes you look dubious  :angry:

PS why did you do negative review if your so understanding wit h WGs I'm sure the poor dear must have had a bad day and it was all your fault for being there :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:22:44 am by seward »

Dodo

Message for Hanz45 click the reply button here rather than send abusive messages, about time you lurkers and leeches did something.

I don't give a damn if you got RO, Ming didn't and this is his review !
Now there's a reminder guys that a private message aint necessarily a private message  :( :(

vw

Now there's a reminder guys that a private message aint necessarily a private message  :( :(
nor wanted or requested, these idits follow your needy self and pick up bad habits of wanting everything on pm. 

there was nothing private about his message, should have said irlt on forum rather than the girl dodo way.

Dodo

nor wanted or requested, these idits follow your needy self and pick up bad habits of wanting everything on pm. 

there was nothing private about his message, should have said irlt on forum rather than the girl dodo way.

:D :D throw out a spratt to catch a mackerel    :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

You are itching my friend and you are going to get what you wish for if you are not careful.

A simple, "sorry about the terrible punt Ming and I was out of line" will suffice.

seward

I think someone is being a major pillock! Bugger now I've promoted the prick from Captain to Major dick commander of Windup's  and irritation :D

Offline Nagilum

I think someone is being a major pillock! Bugger now I've promoted the prick from Captain to Major dick commander of Windup's  and irritation :D

Offline Marmalade

:scare:
Dear Captain Fuckass, you are, like most comic book fiction, a bit of a 'mystery'.
      I imagine that if you could maybe grace us with another "arrrrrggghh" or "wheeeeeee," together with a few more stupid posts, it would greatly speed up your demise. If you're going to get yourself banned, why not just get on with it?
      Regards,
      Robin where's-your-bulge Dickslayer IV.  :hi:

Ming

Another little twist,
I had a missed call on my punting phone the day after my punt, couldn't think who it was, then realised it was chloe's number, very unprofessional to be calling punters unsolicited.

Roadster

Fracasse:  French from Fracasser: To Smash.

Does what is says on the tin.

Offline dboy74

Another little twist,
I had a missed call on my punting phone the day after my punt, couldn't think who it was, then realised it was chloe's number, very unprofessional to be calling punters unsolicited.

Another example of bad form on the WG's part.

However, I am sure some WK will ride to her rescue  :rolleyes:

Offline azrael

Been awol for a while, sorry to hear you had a bad experience. After reading all that above i genuinely feel that as punters we deserve to get what is advertised, all i can say is this girl seems to be new and who ever did her aw page should have sat down with her and gone through it.
ming was right in posting as a negative and in asking for his money back off the wg, but then thats like trying to get blood out of a stone.  :drinks:

Offline youroneee

I went to see this lady on the weekend, don't know what you guys are complaing about she was very enthusiastic and full of energy

Offline Marmalade

Ming

I went to see this lady on the weekend, don't know what you guys are complaing about she was very enthusiastic and full of energy

I shall look forward to seeing the review as well.

Offline Marmalade

It's the whole point of reviews. The more the better. Each review is a viewpoint. Some are stronger than others.Some might be fake. Some have to be viewed against that reviewer's overall reviewing habits. But the more the better. UKP members on the whole are not fucking stupid. The can weed out the shit. Casual browsers on the other hand can get fucked if there's only one review.

Offline Punterperson1971

I also booked to see this one totally fucked me around and told me she run out of electric and she had to go out when over 20 mins pass by still no answer I text her and say what about going to the Tesco next to her apartment and she says they don't sell it there total bollocks and think I had a lucky escape there my plan b was miles better done a review for both of these girls and Chloe gets a negative from me

vw

And look at the cunts banning reason you whining douche that loves pm so much.

Now shove that up your privacy  dodo.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88305.0

Seems other people had problems with the dick you defended to !
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 06:26:51 pm by vw »

BB43

I had a session with her and Emily walked in and said do you mind if I help her? I said no feel free. Emily showed herhow to kiss by taking her face and giving her a DFK , this got her really hot her tiny nipples  popped out and her hand involuntarily went between  Emily's legs. Emily sighed and told me to fuck her NOW.but I was too late her friend was down there licking furiously on emilys bud...........then my fuming alarm clock went off and it was all very sticky as I went for a shower