Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Carr - Northampton  (Read 2233 times)

hhmatt

External Link/Members Only

£240 for 2 girls, 1 hour booking

For those who have seen Angela Carr's profile on AW and wondered how genuine she is, well believe me guys she is one of the best I've had the pleasure to meet with. She loves to take control and I'd highly advise a duo date with her and any of her girlfriends, make sure you have a good load at the ready and you can breathe through your ears because Angela is the perfect hostess who loves to head the meet and instruct you and her girlfriend. After an hour with Angela and her girlfriends (had 2 meets with her and two different girls) you may think "damn should have booked longer" but it will be something to definitely remember.

Angela is 100% the real deal, English vixen and her girlfriends are also English through and through.

Cannot recommend enough, I won't give away too much details because I'd rather you guys who do book her get to find out just what gets her going  :D

TheNewSeeker

vw

Cannot recommend enough, I won't give away too much details because I'd rather you guys who do book her get to find out just what gets her going  :D

so you won't mind it being deleted by Admin when he wakes up

Maybe read the UKP review guide

External Link/Members Only

You may then realise this is worthless to anyone without going into details.

James999

Offline Zalaroon

Duly blacklisted as obviously dishonest...

hhmatt

No not  her pimp,  I'll go and sort my reviews out,  sorry guys.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No not  her pimp,  I'll go and sort my reviews out,  sorry guys.

This is the 3-page-long thread on Angelina. Have a read.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=12565.0

Flunt

I saw Angelina years ago and she was a miserable self important cow then. No kissing, no OWO, no hope of enjoying yourself.

I did look at some of her history and if memory serves she has reviews from 2003? when she was 30 something.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I saw Angelina years ago and she was a miserable self important cow then. No kissing, no OWO, no hope of enjoying yourself.

I did look at some of her history and if memory serves she has reviews from 2003? when she was 30 something.

Correct. She had Reviews on the other sites from 2002!!

From the above thread:

Angelina has been around for a while and her very first FR on PNet dates back to Aug-2002.

MethodMan / cunnyhunt,
According to her current profile, she is 32yrs. Would you agree??

GolfNut

Funny but Angela was the first WG I tried to book when I started punting punting middle of last year and was very pleased after not managing to see her when I came on here and saw the reviews and comments.

Certainly dodged a bullet and saved some hard earned cash by all accounts.