Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gorgeous Sandra Ealing  (Read 1406 times)

Nomad44

First punt and thought I'd share my review

Polish girl black hair about 25ish, pretty green eyes, big boobs, agreed 30mins £60 on the phone, she sounded pleasant enough and so I was looking forward to some nice lunch time fun. I was after OWO sex in different positions and some DFK and CIM for the last few minutes. All was agreed to on the phone as being fine. I suspect there was other girls in the place as I could hear in the phonecall. Probably her maid.

Got to a tidy little apartment not far from Broadway station and was greeted by a pretty but chubby looking girl. I didn't think she was the girl in the pics but turns out she was the one. She's a lot bigger than her profile, I took a second glance as I thought she might be pregnant, but she's just fat it seems. She said she hides her stomach in her profile as she's sure her face is pretty enough for the punters to not care, she jokes but I didn't think it was.

Getting to the deed, money exchanged and we undress. I go to cuddle and kiss her, I get pushed away. She doesn't kiss, she said her friend must've made a mistake on the profile. I am a bit annoyed by this, but I carry on cuddling and fondling her large chest, and then lie her on the bed to explore her body. No fingering or licking she says, great! more don'ts!!. Onto sex and she lies on her back and I pound her, while she shows no emotions and I thought she almost fell asleep as you could almost see her heart was not in it, she just lay there like a corpse. Onto doggy and I just couldn't stay hard, as she isn't enjoying this and probably hates this job.

Finish off on her chest as she says, OWO is extra, OMG! you didn't say on the phone as I asked her if these were extra money, I'm totally annoyed at this point, and I just want to leave, and make a note to her to be more honest about what she likes on her profile, and to not give false hope of services offered on the phone, she acts bemused and doesn't care.

Stay away from this polish establishment guys

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nowornever

Cheese for the review! You saved me wasting a few quid...

Offline kowalski

I suspect this bitch was once called Maria actual name Justyna. If she had horrible teeth with massive gaps then it's her.I had a rotten attitude with her if the one.

Nomad44

I suspect this bitch was once called Maria actual name Justyna. If she had horrible teeth with massive gaps then it's her.I had a rotten attitude with her if the one.

Yep that's her I think, she had gappy teeth but was decent looking. I see she has deleted her profile now hmm no doubt another one will spring up soon

Nomad44

This problem girl is back with a new profile to scam punters with false services, beware guys!

ramrodronnie

First punt and thought I'd share my review

Polish girl black hair about 25ish, pretty green eyes, big boobs, agreed 30mins £60 on the phone, she sounded pleasant enough and so I was looking forward to some nice lunch time fun. I was after OWO sex in different positions and some DFK and CIM for the last few minutes. All was agreed to on the phone as being fine. I suspect there was other girls in the place as I could hear in the phonecall. Probably her maid.

Got to a tidy little apartment not far from Broadway station and was greeted by a pretty but chubby looking girl. I didn't think she was the girl in the pics but turns out she was the one. She's a lot bigger than her profile, I took a second glance as I thought she might be pregnant, but she's just fat it seems. She said she hides her stomach in her profile as she's sure her face is pretty enough for the punters to not care, she jokes but I didn't think it was.

Getting to the deed, money exchanged and we undress. I go to cuddle and kiss her, I get pushed away. She doesn't kiss, she said her friend must've made a mistake on the profile. I am a bit annoyed by this, but I carry on cuddling and fondling her large chest, and then lie her on the bed to explore her body. No fingering or licking she says, great! more don'ts!!. Onto sex and she lies on her back and I pound her, while she shows no emotions and I thought she almost fell asleep as you could almost see her heart was not in it, she just lay there like a corpse. Onto doggy and I just couldn't stay hard, as she isn't enjoying this and probably hates this job.

Finish off on her chest as she says, OWO is extra, OMG! you didn't say on the phone as I asked her if these were extra money, I'm totally annoyed at this point, and I just want to leave, and make a note to her to be more honest about what she likes on her profile, and to not give false hope of services offered on the phone, she acts bemused and doesn't care.

Stay away from this polish establishment guys

Thanks for your Review Nomad44. Sorry to hear about your crap punt. Enough for me to Black List this one I think. Cheers mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Nomad44

No worries. She goes by the new name 'Cute Martha' on Adultwork now, the link is above in my post, she looks great in the pics due to photoshop but in reality she's much much larger & not as pretty and a bad attitude. This basement flat with Polish girls, is near Ealing Broadway

Online The_Don

black hair about 25ish, pretty green eyes, big boobs

This problem girl is back with a new profile to scam punters with false services, beware guys!

Is this the same W/G External Link/Members Only

Ethnicity:    Caucasian (White)
Dress Size:    6
Height:    5'7"
Chest Size:    38" C Natural
Hair Colour:    Blonde Long
Eye Colour:    Blue
Pubic Hair:    Shaved Completely

Hidden Image/Members Only

I must admit some bad photoshop going on

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline punk

If you don't see some natural pic's of the totty in question,personally don't bother.