Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alina for you20 - East Ham  (Read 3584 times)

TheMaster

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys

My first review, have been using this site for a while so thought it's about time I post.

I went to see this slut last week, she's staying at a shithole hotel called the Hartley Hotel on Romford road, right opposite the police station! This shithole has a dodgy reception and these fuckers always ask what room you're going to, they must be getting a cut of each punt this slut has. Its really annoying, I have been here twice now(different girls) and I wont be going back to see any girl at this hotel. Anyways this time as I walked in the reception dudes didnt notice me at first until I took a left turn into the corridor, thats when they kept saying "excuse me", I just ignored them and walked upstairs and can you believe this fat fucker from reception came around and practically chased me up the stairs demanding to know which room I was going to, I told him and then he gave me directions (which I didnt need anyway, not exactly rocket science finding room 35)

Anyways at the time on her profile it said an hour is £60, so when I got into the room with her, she said its £70, I said hang about its £60 on the website and she gave me some cock and bull story about the website not updating recently, anyways on the phone I asked her to dress up in stockings and high heels, which she said she would but when I arrived she was in her bathrobe and manky socks. If she had been in her stockings I would have stayed an hour but I decided to stay for half an hour at £50.

Anyways to cut a long story short this slut gave me OW and then I fucked her missionary, while I was doing this her phone rang and this bitch had the nerve to answer, while she was talking I was getting pissed off so, I thought I'd teach this bitch a lesson and I started pounding the living shit out of her, pumping her hard and grabbing her tits. Afterwards she was complaining that her pussy was hurting as was her stomach, I didnt give a shit and just cleaned up and walked out.

Wont be seeing this slut again, fucking waste of space.

spiderwebber

I died with laughter reading this!
Brilliantly written.

But Hartley Hotel is a fucking shit piss fucking puke hole - it's a seed box, sleazy piece of shit and dodgy as fuck - with the nik opposite I'm surprised it hasn't been raided.
I've has a nasty experience here with a hooker and wont ever be going near such a place again - I'm surprised you been here a few times.

That hooker you saw does Bareback by the way

TheMaster

I died with laughter reading this!
Brilliantly written.

But Hartley Hotel is a fucking shit piss fucking puke hole - it's a seed box, sleazy piece of shit and dodgy as fuck - with the nik opposite I'm surprised it hasn't been raided.
I've has a nasty experience here with a hooker and wont ever be going near such a place again - I'm surprised you been here a few times.

I didnt realise she does bb but I have noticed a lot of Eastern European Wg's just select every fucking extra in AW and dont even do half of what they say they do, so not sure if she's a true barebacker or not, she didnt mention it when I saw her, was too busy chatting on the phone the bitch

FlyingBreadMan

Sorry to hear of the disaster.

One small point - probably best not give hotel, and room number in reviews.

TheMaster

Hmmm you're probably right about the room number...but I have to warn my fellow punters about the disaster that is that hotel, its my duty!  :manhater:

FlyingBreadMan

Hmmm you're probably right about the room number...but I have to warn my fellow punters about the disaster that is that hotel, its my duty!  :manhater:

Understandable.

FYI: House, flat numbers are definate no, no.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I think most people would call that Forest Gate, not East Ham - unless maybe the nick has changed its name? :D East Ham in my book is some way south of the Romford Road.

spiderwebber

I think most people would call that Forest Gate, not East Ham - unless maybe the nick has changed its name? :D East Ham in my book is some way south of the Romford Road.

Quite right - Hartley Hotel is Forest Gate - if you keep going that's either manor Park/Ilford or startford (I forget which direction)

If you Turn up Green St - half way up and you're in Upton park. Go to West Ham FC and down Barking Rd and you end up in East Ham

TheMaster

Indeed you guys are correct, the Hartley Hotel is in Forest gate, tbh I get confused with Manor Park, East Ham and Forest Gate...its all the same to me :)

Maybe an admin can change the headline

ramrodronnie

It is within UKP rules to name hotels flyingbreadman. But for obvious reasons it isn't within UKP rules to name room numbers.
Given that, punters need to be aware of some of the skanky WGs who are working from that hotel. There are, and have been many WGs who have been Bait and Switching, and stealing.

Some time ago in my pre UKP, and AW days, I myself had £20 stolen from my wallet during a 4some with 3 EE WGs who were working in that place.
So it is right that punters are made aware of these things.

ramrodronnie

Correct Mr Farkyhars.  The hotel is in Forest Gate, and not East Ham.

FlyingBreadMan

Correct Mr Farkyhars.  The hotel is in Forest Gate, and not East Ham.

So, is there a forest in the area?

Or a big bit of ham in the area?

Offline The_Don

I've punted in some, so called dodgy places around London. It not solely the location, but what the people are up to. Is also consideration, that make me, leave and never return (punting wise).

Q. YOU DO BARBEAK?                     A. YES I DO
Q. YOU DO SEX AND ORAL WITH OUT?     A. YES I DO SEX AND ORAL WITH OUT
Q. EVRITHING IS INCLUDING?                     A. YES
Q. YOU DO ANAL?                             A. YES I DO BUT IF IS NOT TO BIG
Q. YOU DO REALY KISS?                     A. YES I DO
Q. IS REALY PHOTO?                             A. YES IM REALY

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:47:53 am by The_Don »

spiderwebber

I've punted in some, so called dodgy places around London. It not solely the location, but what the people are up to. Is also consideration, that make me, leave and never return (punting wise).

She doesn't do bareback - she does Bar Beak - it means she'll peck your bar end. Hooker slang for a Blow Job

Offline The_Don

She doesn't do bareback - she does Bar Beak - it means she'll peck your bar end. Hooker slang for a Blow Job

Look again, its an option that has been ticked on the profile, thus its on her like list.

See screen shot:

she does Bar Beak - it means she'll peck your bar end.

Like on a car: External Link/Members Only  :lol: 

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:24:45 am by The_Don »

spiderwebber

Look again, its an option that has been ticked on the profile, thus its on her like list.

See screen shot:

Like on a car: External Link/Members Only  :lol:

haha! i know she does BB - written all over her profile,  I was joking! Bitch can't spell!

FootieMadJonny

You sound lovely! Pounding the shit out of her to teach her a lesson? Is this for shock value?  :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

Hey guys

My first review, have been using this site for a while so thought it's about time I post.

I went to see this slut last week, she's staying at a shithole hotel called the Hartley Hotel on Romford road, right opposite the police station! This shithole has a dodgy reception and these fuckers always ask what room you're going to, they must be getting a cut of each punt this slut has. Its really annoying, I have been here twice now(different girls) and I wont be going back to see any girl at this hotel. Anyways this time as I walked in the reception dudes didnt notice me at first until I took a left turn into the corridor, thats when they kept saying "excuse me", I just ignored them and walked upstairs and can you believe this fat fucker from reception came around and practically chased me up the stairs demanding to know which room I was going to, I told him and then he gave me directions (which I didnt need anyway, not exactly rocket science finding room 35)

Anyways at the time on her profile it said an hour is £60, so when I got into the room with her, she said its £70, I said hang about its £60 on the website and she gave me some cock and bull story about the website not updating recently, anyways on the phone I asked her to dress up in stockings and high heels, which she said she would but when I arrived she was in her bathrobe and manky socks. If she had been in her stockings I would have stayed an hour but I decided to stay for half an hour at £50.

Anyways to cut a long story short this slut gave me OW and then I fucked her missionary, while I was doing this her phone rang and this bitch had the nerve to answer, while she was talking I was getting pissed off so, I thought I'd teach this bitch a lesson and I started pounding the living shit out of her, pumping her hard and grabbing her tits. Afterwards she was complaining that her pussy was hurting as was her stomach, I didnt give a shit and just cleaned up and walked out.

Wont be seeing this slut again, fucking waste of space.

This pro$$ie advertises BB on her profile, and you still went and fucked her?? So you fucked her BB then TheMaster? 

TheMaster

This pro$$ie advertises BB on her profile, and you still went and fucked her?? So you fucked her BB then TheMaster?

Nope I did not fuck her bb at all...not my thing

FootieMadJonny

Nope I did not fuck her bb at all...not my thing
Strange you'd see a provider who has bareback all over her profile then??

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you choose to see Romanian lowlife skanks then you will not get too much sympathy on here, certainly not from me.    :thumbsdown:

TheMaster

not like I have to explain myself to you or anything.....but if I'd have had her bb I would say...

TheMaster

If you choose to see Romanian lowlife skanks then you will not get too much sympathy on here, certainly not from me.    :thumbsdown:

Sympathy is not what I'm after....its letting other punters know she provides a shit service.

spiderwebber

Are you his guardian angel or something?
He already explained that he didn't know - and this is a Review.

FootieMadJonny

Are you his guardian angel or something?
He already explained that he didn't know - and this is a Review.
How can you not know something that is all over the profile? That doesn't make sense.

Zweihander7

New profile for this whore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you. Was just about to go and book her, saw your post, and the negative review on her old profile and am now glad to not be flushing 60 quid down the drain.

TheMaster

Glad I could help..this is one to definetly stay away from