Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella Best Role Play?  (Read 2204 times)

chico1000

Well that's him away. You might be right poopy hope he has not got pets.

mavgoose

Entertaining read with my cornflakes.
Couldn't contribute, as I had no recent experience of gabby.
Seen her once, over a year ago.

1) It did remind me however of ( naughty but nice ) or something like that from last year. Guy comes on and says he was threatened with violence by her pimp ( or someone else ) at the flat.
Blah blah blah, guy is discredited thereafter and proven to be a liar. And banned.

2) fair play to gabby if she had read this and let it play itself out. Must have been near impossible to bite her tongue and say nothing.

Offline auldie63

I have seen Gabby on a few occasions towards the end of last year and she always struck me as very professional in her business conduct. She has family concerns at the moment as we all can have so this could maybe cause problems, but she is the last I would ever consider double booking someone.
This twat couldn't even keep his point going without descending into some sort of juvenile threats to people who questioned his veracity, and was rightly banned. I think this proves the truth or otherwise of his claims.
No doubt he is to regenerate and reappear like Dr. Who, or in his case Dr. Who the fuck do yooz think you are, ootside furra skwer go?

Offline MB22

Quote from: cplover link==87155.msg1068281#msg1068281 date=1456180924
Pilgrim,  I refute your assumption that I am a WG with a grudge/vendetta.  She's a time-wasting cow and the sooner you sad arse holes on here start realising that,  the better.  And as for you DG,  I suggest to you that you too are an arse hole.  And if we were in a pub right now,  I'd be happy to take either of you outside for a good kicking.

:lol: :lol: :lol: This escalated so fast  :lol: :lol: :lol:

moosehead69

Well that was a swift conclusion ... I can only comment from my experiences with Gabby yes we have had to rearrange a couple of times but always imho for valid reasons ...never due to double booking..it never put me off rearranging and always felt you were treated the same as everyone else..as others have said she did well refraining from comment and getting into a keyboard battle!

DG

Entertaining read with my cornflakes.
Couldn't contribute, as I had no recent experience of gabby.
Seen her once, over a year ago.

1) It did remind me however of ( naughty but nice ) or something like that from last year. Guy comes on and says he was threatened with violence by her pimp ( or someone else ) at the flat.
Blah blah blah, guy is discredited thereafter and proven to be a liar. And banned.

Ahh I remember him well; Jamie the good one, possibly the most unrepresentative nic of all time  :D On a slightly related theme, I was disappointed to hear that NBN was only offering out calls now. I exchange the odd text now and again to see if things have changed, but it seems not. She was a great punt.  :(

RandyF

Am I on the wrong planet here?  Randy can you help me here !  I feel like shouting beam me up Scotty!!  You are up to speed with all the gossip?

I'm so out of touch with the Glasgow hoor gossip it's not funny, Pilgrim.

Tell you what though, DG & Chico best hope some of this 'common knowledge' tittle tattle is 100% bulllshit, cos if it's not I've sucked off the pair of them!

Anyway, off to trim the fanny it's screamin'  :)

DG

I'm so out of touch with the Glasgow hoor gossip it's not funny, Pilgrim.

Tell you what though, DG & Chico best hope some of this 'common knowledge' tittle tattle is 100% bulllshit, cos if it's not I've sucked off the pair of them!

Anyway, off to trim the fanny it's screamin'  :)

Just had a quick look at my punting notes and there are a couple of girls who I'd love to be you Rands, but I fear I have never cum across you  :lol: Chico on the other hand, is far more experienced and much farther travelled than me, so who knows??  :unknown:

chico1000

Just had a quick look at my punting notes and there are a couple of girls who I'd love to be you Rands, but I fear I have never cum across you  :lol: Chico on the other hand, is far more experienced and much farther travelled than me, so who knows??  :unknown:
Let's see DG eh no don't think I have visited someone called Fanny F and would definately remembered the rotting teeth and foul mouth.  But if I cum across any racists in the future I'll let you know.

Offline seeker

This was all a load of horseshit .
As usual Admin saw this and banned the twat
Couldn't believe the "she's only after our money "  line
so what's new wgs do this to make money
Some do it with professionalism as  G does
 and some are just cunts

Can't believe fag breath tried to capitalise on this and joined in :D
But she smelt danger and backed off.
I only visit G for 30 minutes she's never bumped my booking  :thumbsup:
 I have sometimes cheekily  asked if she could squeeze me in and she has always said
 no ...nicely
And I actually like her for that ...haven't seen her for weeks
But have just booked her again today   :dance:
One of our best girls  :kissgirl: