Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya sophie001 - Hemel Hempstead  (Read 3324 times)

20 review(s) for Annastasya sophie001 (15 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Annastasya 001sophie (15 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sex Bob-omb

First post and it's a neg I'm afraid but thought might be more useful to others that adding to some already positively reviewed WGs (they'll come later).

A straight forward punt that never happened.

Made arrangements over text, after calls weren't answered, I've no problem with texts, find it seems to work well usually.  First checking services, then agreeing times location etc.  Arranged a morning incall meet at hotel in Hemel.  Rechecked night before and all good to go. 

Arrived a bit early, texted to say I was around but no rush. No reply.
Texted again 5 mins before time agreed. No reply.
Called at time agreed. No answer.

Hung about for a while but still nothing.  Wasted my time and never had a follow up text from her.

Shame as was on my HL for a while.  Might give her the benefit of the doubt and try again when she's back on EoE. I'll let you know how that works out.

External Link/Members Only

As I say, first post, so hope I've added links correctly etc.

Cheers

Offline sumertime

Welcome Bob... shame you had to start on a Negative. You missed a number off the profile ID - should read:

There has been some traffic on UKP relating to Annastasya and it would appear she added comments herself... worth a look.

A useful tip is to have a search on UKP for the WG to get a feel before you commit. Good luck with the future punting  :hi:

Offline Hertsgent

Shall we start again......perhaps she was out buying condoms  :D

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Thanks summertime, can't believe I got my 1st ever link wrong.
The whole bb issue is a bit of an eye opener, looks like I swerved one there.  Onwards and upwards, some +ve reviews to follow.

ramrodronnie

First post and it's a neg I'm afraid but thought might be more useful to others that adding to some already positively reviewed WGs (they'll come later).

A straight forward punt that never happened.

Made arrangements over text, after calls weren't answered, I've no problem with texts, find it seems to work well usually.  First checking services, then agreeing times location etc.  Arranged a morning incall meet at hotel in Hemel.  Rechecked night before and all good to go. 

Arrived a bit early, texted to say I was around but no rush. No reply.
Texted again 5 mins before time agreed. No reply.
Called at time agreed. No answer.

Hung about for a while but still nothing.  Wasted my time and never had a follow up text from her.

Shame as was on my HL for a while.  Might give her the benefit of the doubt and try again when she's back on EoE. I'll let you know how that works out.

As I say, first post, so hope I've added links correctly etc.

Cheers

Thanks for your Review Sex Bob-omb. Sorry to hear that your booking went tits up.

This just goes to show how important Reviews are, even if the booking didn't even take place. By the sound of it she'd either extended a booking that she was already with. Or she'd double booked you.

These WGs need to understand that they will get exposed on this site by doing what they're doing to us punters.  :angry:

Florinaflorina95

Hi again . I haved a problem with my acount  . One of my costumers ask me to log in from my phone to show me something and ...both of acounts was banned
 Can i ask you plese mister who say cause i didn t answer when u tried to call me to give u my room number  ...how that is possibe ...cause i m in sw from more then 2 weeks ...and surprise is very easy to check that just looking at my fb and were my aw acount is . I don t know if is a mistake or you are just frustrate from diferent reasons . I m very courious can you tell me please when did you tried to see me cause i m was in hemel with more then 6weeks ago so i don t understand how u just open a tread about me on that area ...Alswo can you   text me from same number what you ve used please ?I don t use to delete my texts ...so will be very easy to verify if is true or not . If is true i will   write here cause is my mistake and i will say sorry but is pretty interesting ...  i m always prepared to say i m sorry if is really my fold...but i will never accepte from people to say layes  about me ans just wait.
Have a nice day
Annastasya sophie001
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:43:44 pm by Florinaflorina95 »

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Hi again . I haved a problem with my acount  . One of my costumers ask me to log in from my phone to show me something and ...both of acounts was banned
 Can i ask you plese mister who say cause i didn t answer when u tried to call me to give u my room number  ...how that is possibe ...cause i m in sw from more then 2 weeks ...and surprise is very easy to check that just looking at my fb and were my aw acount is . I don t know if is a mistake or you are just frustrate from diferent reasons . I m very courious can you tell me please when did you tried to see me cause i m was in hemel with more then 6weeks ago so i don t understand how u just open a tread about me on that area ...Alswo can you   text me from same number what you ve used please ?I don t use to delete my texts ...so will be very easy to verify if is true or not . If is true i will   write here cause is my mistake and i will say sorry but is pretty interesting ...  i m always prepared to say i m sorry if is really my fold...but i will never accepte from people to say layes  about me ans just wait.
Have a nice day
Annastasya sophie001

Hello!
I should have said, it was back in late summer.
Let's not fall out  :angelgirl:

vw

Have a nice day
Annastasya sophie001

Were you not banned last week ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=38855

Good bye !

Florinaflorina95

And you start  your activity here with a post from last summer? That is interesting ...and pretty hard to belive...why you didn t post last summer? And btw i changed my profile name from last summer until now cople of times my love is interesting how you finded to put a fb straight to me after you tried to meet me last summer ...thanks to God cause you didn t say with 2 years ago...you have a fantastic memory but any way thanks for your rewiew. I appreciate all posts . As time people speake about me that means cause they care and they are interested good or bad dosen t metter. Thanks for your reply

Annastasya sophie001

Ps . Mister virtualwaster need to learn cause forums are maded to speake and to be let anyone to say the point . Usully this tings are learned in childhood wich make me to think how mature you can be to have this attitude. If you don t like my attitude is enough to don t be interested about threads were i am mentioned is simple so my question is ...why you are still interested to read about me if you don t like and don t care my person and my attitude?... :kiss:

I wish you a nice day alswo for you  think cause you need.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 07:55:45 am by Florinaflorina95 »

Offline foreverhung

Florinaflorina95 I'm in love with you, seen EVERY picture in detail and studied them, it put me in hospital, when are you coming to Cardiff?
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline madeinwales56

Were you not banned last week ?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=38855

Good bye !

Florinaflorina955 was banned but she is back as Florinaflorina95 now. As she is such a master (or mistress) of disguise I think she may work for the Romanian MI5 or maybe MI55 ...

Florinaflorina95

Mister madeinwalles(sherlock holmes) study before to write...because i m not english is impossible to work for MI5 maybe MI6 or maybe MI66   ;-) i didn t hide this thing and i explained alswo what happend with that acount in a previews comm.   
BTW Romania have another  names  for  this kind of institutions ...so before to speke try to do some reserches .  :coolgirl:
Have a nice day :kiss:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:58:45 am by Florinaflorina95 »

vw

Mister madeinwalles(sherlock holmes) study before to write...because i m not english is impossible to work for MI5 maybe MI6 or maybe MI66   ;-) i didn t hide this thing and i explained alswo what happend with that acount in a previews comm.   
BTW Romania have another  names  for  this kind of institutions ...so before to speke try to do some reserches .  :coolgirl:
Have a nice day :kiss:
Well you wont be here long, and btw stop picking on the welsh

Offline madeinwales56

Well you wont be here long, and btw stop picking on the welsh

Thanks VW.
Yeah, stop picking on the Welsh Florinaflorina whatever number you are today  :angelgirl:
She'll be back soon with the same name, same profile pic but with different numbers to put us off the scent. Despite her protests I still suspect she is a double agent for MI55.

vw

Thanks VW.
Yeah, stop picking on the Welsh Florinaflorina whatever number you are today  :angelgirl:
She'll be back soon with the same name, same profile pic but with different numbers to put us off the scent. Despite her protests I still suspect she is a double agent for MI55.

The double agent has gone !