Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Carla / HNDF / Bristol  (Read 3220 times)

26 review(s) for Sweet Carla x (15 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

theGOAT

Carla: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was very excited about the HNDF coming to Bristol but sadly I wasn’t very impressed with Carla.

I had read Insignia's recent review and was hoping for a similar experience (although I can never cum 3x in an hour!).

Carla is going home in a week and Nicky and Jessica will be taking over.  I hope I get on better with the other two.

Venue: Nice apartment near Cabot Circus. Lots of on street metered parking in her street.

Comms: Quick and very polite text messages to arrange the meet with good English.

Price: £120 for 1 hour (£20 extra for facial).

The Girl: Very slim size 6-8 with all over tan.  Nice perky boobs.  Pretty but somewhat stubbly pussy. Great shape arse. Small head with long dark hair and extensions.  Attractive green/blue eyes.  Somewhat crooked teeth with slight cigarette breath.

When I arrived she was wearing a gown and then after I showered she came back wearing pants and bra and no shoes. Nothing special.

The Meet
She let me in about 5 mins late.  I was hoping for a DFK on arrival but she just hugged and turned her head and asked how long and took the money. 

She handed me a towel and left the room.  When I finished showering in the ensuite and returned to the room she wasn’t there and I had to wait 3-4 mins for her to come back.  I knew it wasn’t going to be great at that point.

Finally started about 10 mins into my hour.  I left on time after another shower.

We kissed but it was the type of kissing where the girl tilts her head back and just offers her bottom lip with  very little tongue action. Also no fingering allowed.  Without DFK and fingering I find it had to get really turned on.

She did OWO and 69 but her technique wasn’t anything special.  She had to keep baby wiping my cock throughout to get rid of pre-cum.

I did RO and we had sex in multiple positions.  She moaned a lot but it was acting and she didn’t orgasm. No tongue allowed inside her pussy.

When it came to the £20 extra facial she said not in eyes or hair and insisted on wanking me against her cheek rather than letting me make a mess of her.  Very disappointing considering it was an extra.

Pros:
-  Good looking with a good body
-  Good apartment. Local so minimal travel.
-  Good comms
-  Cheaper than some in Bristol

Cons:-
-  No DFK
-  No fingers or tongue allowed inside pussy
-  No real passion. 
-  Too much baby wiping.
-  Facial not worth paying extra for.

Would I see again?  No

Conclusion  Maybe worth considering for 30 mins as she is very attractive and others have had better meets than me.

Cheers!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 02:12:23 pm by theGOAT »

Asian Hunter

Carla is a bit of a hit and miss. The Welsh lads will verify that. Considering Insignia's review, it was her first day there last week. Think she wanted to make a good first impression. Still in dressing gown? maybe you caught her just when she woke up. They do like a lie in. Carla is well known for her moaning act. If you see Nicky, she will DFK the face off you. All the girls do not allow fingers in pussy, just the outside. Some have commented the girls are a bit mechanical and vanilla. But its what ever floats your boat. And Jessica floats mine.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:36:08 pm by Asian Hunter »

vw

Carla is a bit of a hit and miss. The Welsh lads will verify that. Considering Insignia's review, it was her first day there last week. Think she wanted to make a good first impression. Still in dressing gown? maybe you caught her just when she woke up. They do like a lie in. All the girls do not allow fingers in pussy. Just the outside. If you see Nicky, she will DFK the face off you. Oh and Carla is well known for her moaning act.

Good info AH, sure this has been discussed before.  Always best to be prepared, bug shame there is not a fingering like on AW would make it easier for the punter and good for the whores as they wouldng have to refuse on a meet.

Shame it wasn't up to scratch Goat, what was her hair like ?

Asian Hunter

Good info AH, sure this has been discussed before.  Always best to be prepared, bug shame there is not a fingering like on AW would make it easier for the punter and good for the whores as they wouldng have to refuse on a meet.

Thanks VW always like to help out fellow punters  :hi:

These girls not allowing fingering is a shame, but not a problem. Just find someone who does.

And yes AW should have a finger like in the box.

theGOAT

Shame it wasn't up to scratch Goat, what was her hair like ?

Her hair looked nice but was extensions so not suitable for brushing or pulling  :(

theGOAT

Carla is a bit of a hit and miss. The Welsh lads will verify that. Considering Insignia's review, it was her first day there last week. Think she wanted to make a good first impression. Still in dressing gown? maybe you caught her just when she woke up. They do like a lie in. Carla is well known for her moaning act. If you see Nicky, she will DFK the face off you. All the girls do not allow fingers in pussy, just the outside. Some have commented the girls are a bit mechanical and vanilla. But its what ever floats your boat. And Jessica floats mine.
Yeah thanks for the feedback.  I don't feel so bad now about the Neutral.

I do like a lot of DFK so looking forward to seeing Nicky. Jessica is the one I most fancy the look of.

Asian Hunter

I do like a lot of DFK so looking forward to seeing Nicky. Jessica is the one I most fancy the look of.

Nicky is tall, large fake tits, not overly large, DD cup maybe. But they are good looking fakes.

Jessica is small petit, cute pretty face, better looking in life than her photos. Small natural tits, cracking body. Some have commented she's a bit mechanical and vanilla, and doesn't take big length. So bare that in mind. Although she's moved over the bridge, I'll still pay her a visit.

diegoriveraya

Nicky is tall, large fake tits, not overly large, DD cup maybe. But they are good looking fakes.

Jessica is small petit, cute pretty face, better looking in life than her photos. Small natural tits, cracking body. Some have commented she's a bit mechanical and vanilla, and doesn't take big length. So bare that in mind. Although she's moved over the bridge, I'll still pay her a visit.

Hey Asian Hunter, would you mind posting links to those two girls (Jessica and Nicky) please?

Thanks

Asian Hunter

Hey Asian Hunter, would you mind posting links to those two girls (Jessica and Nicky) please?

Nicky
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm keeping Jessica to myself  ;) :D :sarcastic:

But here's a bonus. Hannah sometimes works with these girls.

Only joking about Jessica here's her link.

Nicky always stays for 10 days. As does Jessica, but she will extend to 14 days sometimes. Carla the same, 10 or 14 days.

Here's a full thread about the girls.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59230.0
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 01:45:35 am by Asian Hunter »

diegoriveraya

Nicky

I'm keeping Jessica to myself  ;) :D :sarcastic:

But here's a bonus. Hannah sometimes works with these girls.

Only joking about Jessica here's her link.

Nicky always stays for 10 days. As does Jessica, but she will extend to 14 days sometimes. Carla the same, 10 or 14 days.

Here's a full thread about the girls.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59230.0

Thanks AH, really appreciate that :)

diegoriveraya

Does anyone know the dates they are going to be in Bristol?

Boblowjob

I've seen all three girls, and in my personal opinion it's Nicky, Carla then Jessica.  Carla does do a lot of tongue flicking rather than suck your cock, when I saw her I just grabbed head and shoved my cock down her throat. She wasn't keen on that, I bent her over and fucked her as hard as I could. Happy days

Asian Hunter

Carla does do a lot of tongue flicking rather than suck your cock

Agree that both Carla and Jessica tongue lick and flick, especially the tip, rather than suck cock. If my memory serves me right, Nicky is more head popping and sucking cock. Nicky be the better choice if you like a good sloppy sucking action BJ technique.

Shaketherooom

I saw Carla in Bristol. To be honest i was really disappointed after the good recent review. She is definetely very sexy with a slim figure and a nice tight pussy, but there was no DFK just little pecks, her owo BJ was a bit boring and sex functional but uninspiring. She is charging a lower price than a lot of girls so i guess you get what u pay for and non of it was awful, just none of it was great. I wont be going back!

Offline Mil 34

It definitely shows that we are all different. Carla has always been my favourite and she's always top quality when I've seen her but I've been seeing her since she first arrived in Cardiff. She's like an old friend  :thumbsup:
Jessica has always been good to, I would say Jessica s arse is one of the best I've ever seen but Nicky really didn't do anything for me.
I saw her pre tit job and she wasn't that attractive in my opinion.

theGOAT

I saw Carla in Bristol. To be honest i was really disappointed after the good recent review. She is definetely very sexy with a slim figure and a nice tight pussy, but there was no DFK just little pecks, her owo BJ was a bit boring and sex functional but uninspiring. She is charging a lower price than a lot of girls so i guess you get what u pay for and non of it was awful, just none of it was great. I wont be going back!

Same for me! Good summary of my review  :lol:

theGOAT

I'm happy to try them both and see how it goes.  If I can achieve a meatloaf "two out of three aint bad" I'll be happy.

I noticed Carla winced a couple of times with me and I had to back off a bit.  She is petite and I'm more nail hard than long.

Cheers!

theGOAT

Carla said she's here till Tues 1 March then the other 2 take over.

Asian Hunter

It definitely shows that we are all different.
+1
How boring would the world be if we all liked the same thing.

Carla has always been my favourite and she's always top quality when I've seen her but I've been seeing her since she first arrived in Cardiff. She's like an old friend  :thumbsup:
Jessica has always been good to, I would say Jessica s arse is one of the best I've ever seen but Nicky really didn't do anything for me.
I saw her pre tit job and she wasn't that attractive in my opinion.

I get that same vibe with Jessica, an old friend ;) plus that backside is good view from behind. Nicky is nice girl, but like Mil said, she not the type I'd normally go for.

Asian Hunter

Yes I do thanks. But not telling  :sarcastic:

Carla said she's here till Tues 1 March then the other 2 take over.
Spoilt it now Goat  :D

They arrive and depart (fly) on a Tuesday of every fortnight. So Carla would probably work up to Monday 29th. The other two will arrive Tuesday 1st, but start work Wednesday 2nd. Nicky will stay for 10 days max. And Jessica 10 or 14 days.

I'm the pimp daddy to these girls....haha  :sarcastic: (I'm just being sarcastic, joking around) I'm just a regular, who knows how they operate.

Hope the info I've provided helps you guys over the bridge  :drinks:

theGOAT

Hope the info I've provided helps you guys over the bridge  :drinks:

Yes you have, I can feel the love emanating across the bridge.  Plus its not too far to come if you get some withdrawal symptoms and need a nut draining.  :lol:

Asian Hunter

Yes you have
You welcome  :hi:

Plus its not too far to come if you get some withdrawal symptoms and need a nut draining.  :lol:
Plan to next week  ;)

mystery7

I saw Carla yesterday and she was great. I won't review again as I already reviewed her a year or so ago, nice that she remembered me. Great BJ, Missionary, reverse riding then popped in doggy. Got up to leave and she asked me to stay for a massage and chat, went 10 mins over and in the end I left as I thought I'd taken up enough of her time. Beautiful, friendly girl with a ball draining ass :lol:

Shaketherooom

Sounds like a different girl to the one i saw, but glad that you enjoyed it!

Offline iverthickone

Yep, my last experience of Carla wasn't great either. She went through a faze of ouch, don't touch my...(fill in any part of the body you like) with a few of us, inc me.

Not sure if maybe it is just some men turn her on more than others.  I am not exactly George Clooney, (more George Cole tbh, though I hope less dodgy!).

Nicky>Jessica>Carla IMO, but as the others said, good we all have opinions.

mystery7

Had another meeting with Carla this week (the 5th time I've seen her) and she just gets better and better. OWO, DFK, Mish, front riding, ass riding, and doggy. All with maximum enthusiasm, playful banter, lots of laughs and tactile touching. Think when you've seen her a few times and she's comfortable with you she really opens up. She's been my go to girl since Smiley miley hung up her pink thongs........

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrT222

Saw her recently and she was absolutely awful. One of my worst punts. Even the Thai lady who told me to "Shut up and stop talking" could at least take a pounding.

mystery7

I've never had a bad experience with her...they started out quite vanilla but have gotten better over the year and a half I've visited her. She must have me saved in her phone as she always knows who I am when I message her and is always quick to respond and super friendly.

Offline MrT222

Glad you had a good time, though I certainly won't be going back. And I won't ever be describing her as "super friendly".

Shaketherooom

Glad you had a good time, though I certainly won't be going back. And I won't ever be describing her as "super friendly".

No super friendliness this way either. She seems to be very inconsistent.

Offline MrT222

She was the most boring, awkward fuck I've ever had.