Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20  (Read 1344 times)

Offline piercedtim

I just need to vent my frustration at myself to someone. I've been meaning to see this girl for a while, but today was the first opportunity I've had, where I would be in Birmingham and had free time and had no chance of being caught out by the wife.
I had rung her on Friday for today and she'd said to text again this morning. So when it looked like the wife was annoy ready for us to leave and me to drop her off I texted and set off. Then while I was driving Emily texted back to say yeah that time is fine how long would I like etc but I didn't see it cos I was driving. By the time I get to Brum do the drop off and text her back she says I didn't answer so she didn't think I was coming and now had to go out.
Not the end of the world I thought. I'll try and book for next week and make a special journey but she says she's going back to Poland and doesn't know when our even IF she'll be back. I really should learn my lesson, as this isn't the first girl I've wanted to see but left it too long and they've disappeared. She was very apologetic on the phone though and she does sound lovely. I'm absolutely gutted.  :cry:

Dodo

Don't despair book a session with her flat mate Victoria....you will not be dissapointed. But hurry, once one leaves the other sometimes quickly follows. :)

Ming

Sorry to hear that op.

I saw her today as I knew she was leaving in a few days, you probably don't want to hear this but it was an exemplary GFE service. :rolleyes:

She did say to me that her last day was Thursday and she was going back to Poland for a while, but she would be returning! I certainly hope so.

Whilst I was there, there were noises of another person in the flat, so assume Victoria is back, she's another good girl...

Ming  :hi:

Offline Bitofluff

Nightmare. I'd go for Victoria anyday over Emily. I met Emily in the jewelry quarter last year and wasn't blown away maybe she's improved since then. service wise Victoria is probabily top three in Birmingham along with Michelle. Looks like emily is being honest about her age that's a change from usual WG age game

[Removed by admin]

Ming

Nightmare. I'd go for Victoria anyday over Emily. I met Emily in the jewelry quarter last year and wasn't blown away maybe she's improved since then. service wise Victoria is probabily top three in Birmingham along with Michelle. Looks like emily is being honest about her age that's a change from usual WG age game

[Removed by admin]
Different horses for different courses, I have seen both, they are equally good IMO.

Pretty sure she hid her verification photo for a reason, so showing it here is poor form???

Offline normski

[Removed by admin]
Good call Admin

Offline Bitofluff

Oops

Seem to have upset the fluffies. Its freely displayed on her profile? 
And I've seen enough other verification pics displayed across the forum???

Anyway. If I've offended any of Emily's fanclub apologies.

I'll have to give her another go this week as she seems to have converted enough of you. Maybe she's upped her game.

Dodo

[Removed by admin]
Am I missing something?? What has been removed by Admin and why?

Ming

Am I missing something?? What has been removed by Admin and why?

At one time briefly Emily had showing her verification picture with her ID, she quickly made it private, this fool thought it would be a good idea to copy the picture  :unknown: then post a link on this thread.

Dodo

At one time briefly Emily had showing her verification picture with her ID, she quickly made it private, this fool thought it would be a good idea to copy the picture  :unknown: then post a link on this thread.

What a pratt........what was he trying to acieve?

Offline piercedtim

Sorry I should've posted the link in the original post but I was on my phone and didn't even think, really. If she's still working Thursday I'm hoping to be able to get there, so thanks whoever said she was still going to be around then