Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horse face is at it again!  (Read 3355 times)

Online zag69

External Link/Members Only

I wish she'd shut the fuck up.

I hope she get's slapped down once and for all and quits with this shit.

chico1000

Make sure nobody in this community votes for her.  Don't want to see her getting in on a list vote either.

Online Squire Haggard

What is it about these people that makes them want to rule other peoples lives. Right now on Radio 2 theres an ex junkie WG from Dublin, who is part of the End Demand campaign. She's spouting verbal dysentery about ''mass rape and murder'' amongst WGs. She says that she was forced to be a WG because she was a junkie. IMO, make it illegal to work as a WG if you are a junkie. Problem solved.

These dictators are doing this because they like the power trip. What about giving girls the right to work as WGs or not?  They want to dictate to the girls and the punters because it gives them power. Rhoda Grant and the ex junkie are Miss Havisham characters looking for revenge on men, because most would not piss on them if they were paid.

Here is the Scottish campaign on Facebook.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:17:45 pm by Squire Haggard »

Glasgowman69

It will have the complete opposite effect desired it will only drive it further underground

maybe if these clowns got their act together they would realize legalizing it actually makes it safer and drives out the so called pimps

they could make a few quid putting a tax on it but there is no danger of that happening because it would be the sensible thing to do

Offline auldie63

FFS why do certain arrogant cunts think they have some sort of God given right to force their religiuos and moral beliefs down everyone's throat, and think they can tell a whole country how to conduct their private Life?

Offline Anndyy

Maybe because politics are cheap, she knows there is a movement to reduce prostitution so she picked herself an anti prostitution agenda. I dont think she can drop it now. There could be a pro prostitution, MP but how many people would support that openly? I dont think most of the people campaigning against prostitution care about it all, some people just like to follow "trendy" movements to look good.

RandyF

:unknown: 

I was 99% poistive this thread was gonna be about Glasgow's Naughty Tanya coming out retirement  :(

Offline Game of scones

You leave wee Tanya oot Aye this the loveliest wee hoor ever tae Cum oot the hoorery  :angelgirl:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Scottish Labour MSP from Stornoway.

She's sticking up for the sheep who are missing out on the action.

These slugs need to remember they were voted in to run the country, not our lives!

sam67

How exactly they going to police this if police budget been slashed ? I know that the girls were nervous during the raids.

Offline S.X. MacHine

How are they going to police it, Sam? Easy; they don't, just like in Northern Ireland where hooring was outlawed last year but just carries on it seems. One prosecution so far, I think.
It's a big debate, though, with another MSP, Jean Urquhart, trying to get a bill through the Parley to permit small brothels, New Zealand style.
Meanwhile, in Englandshire, there's a Commons Home Affairs Committee under Keith Vaz looking into the subject. I took the trouble to read the terms of reference which filled me with dread; the questions were morally loaded, of the 'when did you stop beating your wife' variety I.e however you answer, you condemn yourself.
Anyway, in America prostitution has been an offence for over a century. Last year it turned over$7.5 billion. Could be more, of course, as it's an estimate. Prohibition may make feminists and the 'unco guid' feel good about themselves, but it doesn't work.

chico1000

Hopefully common sense prevails.  It was a sad loss the death of Margo Macdonald.  She had a totally enlightened approach which is needed.  How can they possibly think by criminalising the punter they are going to help anyone.
Anyway rant over not going to give up my hobby just yet.

Hoorayhenry

How many at both houses are punting? Quite a few I'll bet, let's not be getting our knickers in a twist just yet..

Offline Courtney

I wish she'd shut the fuck up.

I hope she get's slapped down once and for all and quits with this shit.

....and of course she is fat and ugly. It's always them. :timeout: :manhater:

Offline auldie63

When will they learn?
Criminalising what is human behaviour and only condemned by the 'Holy Wullies' aka hypocrits, simply serves to drive it straight into the hands of the real criminal fraternity.
There was no real large organised crime in the USA and along came the bible bashers with prohibition. The Mafia must think that was all their Christmasses rolled into one.
It's a very true saying that if you don't learn from history you are condemned to keep repeating your old mistakes.
There are enough unsavoury shits in this business now, if these dogooders get their way God alone knows what will appear from under rocks. 

Online Squire Haggard

These Miss Havisham characters really are out for revenge on men. They want men punished in this country for buying sex abroad. I thought that all the witches were burned long ago. It looks like they are still with us today.  :D

''British men who use prostitutes while abroad on stag parties should be prosecuted in the UK under new laws that make paying for sex illegal, according to a report backed by a senior MP.

Sex tourists and businessmen who pay for prostitutes on expense accounts would also be criminalised under the proposals in the Sex Buyer Law report published today.

The report, commissioned for the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Prostitution by the campaigning group End Demand, says payment for sex in the UK should be made illegal and recommends Parliament “strongly considers” extending the offence to payments abroad.''

Offline myothernameis

Doesn't Rhoda Gr-cunt realize we don't pay for sex, we pay for their time  :D :D :D :D :D

Sailormack

Doesn't Rhoda Gr-cunt realize we don't pay for sex, we pay for their time  :D :D :D :D :D

Problem is that all men pay for sex.

Some pay money, some pay time.

All pay in sanity  :hi:

ickydicky

Ah the holy willies. Last night ye ken wi meg, thy pardon I do surely beg.and I will never cast another lawless leg, again upon her. :diablo:

JazzMan

I'm disappointed they've done such a poor job at reviewing the sex industry.
Why did they just choose this transvestite "Casey" person to base it all on.
I think they should have spoken to some real women who work in the sex industry.
Also interviewed some men who buy sex.
If you want to stop consenting adults have sex you have to put in a bit more effort.
Poor journalism.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:48:17 pm by JazzMan »

Offline seeker

:unknown: 

I was 99% poistive this thread was gonna be about Glasgow's Naughty Tanya coming out retirement  :(
Before I opened the thread that's what came to mind as well  :D :D :D
But she was excellent 3 years  and a few stone lighter ago  :cry:

Offline GraysonD

So who's this Tanya and how good is she ? Before my time don't know her

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

When will they learn?
Criminalising what is human behaviour and only condemned by the 'Holy Wullies' aka hypocrits, simply serves to drive it straight into the hands of the real criminal fraternity.
There was no real large organised crime in the USA and along came the bible bashers with prohibition. The Mafia must think that was all their Christmasses rolled into one.
It's a very true saying that if you don't learn from history you are condemned to keep repeating your old mistakes.
There are enough unsavoury shits in this business now, if these dogooders get their way God alone knows what will appear from under rocks.

Correct.  In the light of what happened to that poor lassie in Aberdeen the other week the last thing the authorities should be looking to do is drive the trade further underground.

No one should be forced against their will to work in the sex trade but instead of spending time and money prosecuting punters they should invest in agencies that can provide support and advice to anyone who wants to get out.  Decriminalisation would make that step a lot easier, IMO.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

I think they should have spoken to some real women who work in the sex industry.
If you want to stop consenting adults have sex you have to put in a bit more effort.
Poor journalism.

Since when has the Daily Record - Scotland's moral arbiter - ever been remotely interested in fair and balance journalism though?

Offline The Man With No Name

These Miss Havisham characters really are out for revenge on men. They want men punished in this country for buying sex abroad. I thought that all the witches were burned long ago. It looks like they are still with us today.  :D

''British men who use prostitutes while abroad on stag parties should be prosecuted in the UK under new laws that make paying for sex illegal, according to a report backed by a senior MP.

Sex tourists and businessmen who pay for prostitutes on expense accounts would also be criminalised under the proposals in the Sex Buyer Law report published today.

The report, commissioned for the All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Prostitution by the campaigning group End Demand, says payment for sex in the UK should be made illegal and recommends Parliament “strongly considers” extending the offence to payments abroad.''

This is the most ignorant, moronic and hilariously unenforceable legal position I've heard for a while.  :lol:

So on that basis, if a Saudi bloke walks into a pub in London, buys a pint, then gets sentenced to 1000 lashes, a beheading, or a good ol' crucifixion upon his return, Scotland Yard are happily going to hand over CCTV footage to the savages in Riyad, proving his "guilt"? As said London officers would have to expect the same from Amsterdam police with footage of Brits in the red-light district...

ClitTeaser

What next - passport checks at the brothel door !

Offline Marmalade

Even the one seemingly useful bit, about sex tourism in Estonia booming, is bollocks. Just looked on ISG:
"OK. Just to let you know that sole street is dead. There are no street walkers in any given day. I was for 5 days in Tallinand saw 0 girls on the street. It was different 10 years ago."

The Swedish model has failed:

"There is very little evidence to suggest that any criminal laws related to sex work stop demand for sex or reduce the number of sex workers,” says the UNAIDS Guidance Note on HIV and Sex Work.

“Rather, all of them create an environment of fear and marginalization for sex workers, who often have to work in remote and unsafe locations to avoid arrest of themselves or their clients. These laws can undermine sex workers’ ability to work together to identify potentially violent clients and their capacity to demand condom use of clients,” added the Guidance Note."

Every academic facts-based report worldwide seems against criminalisation. Naturally the European Parliament (whose members must be made up of flying pigs) like it.

Offline DickDiver

Every academic facts-based report worldwide seems against criminalisation. Naturally the European Parliament (whose members must be made up of flying pigs) like it.

As seems to be the case with every "vice". Drug legalisation in Portugal has had no adverse effect on drug usage but has reduced the use of drugs in teens, reduced drug related symptoms such as STDs and has reduced drug deaths.  All of which must be good but the command and control "do-gooders" can't handle that legislating against "anti-social" pastimes is completely counter productive.

As Nietzsche wisely said “Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful.”

JazzMan

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:13:14 am by JazzMan »

Online Squire Haggard

Poor journalism.

The Record has no interest in writing a balanced article. It wants to destroy the sex industry, and see punters criminalised.
I find this 2004 Record article quite alarming. They have pushed the police around and made them act in their own anti-vice campaign.
The police should not be taking orders from some moron inside a shitty tabloid lie factory like the Record.

''POLICE have launched a major crackdown on street sleaze in the wake of the Daily Record's anti-vice campaign.
More than 30 officers working in Glasgow's east end spent two days rounding up prostitutes, kerb-crawlers and the drug dealers who run the industry.
Plain-clothes officers, traffic cops and uniformed police were involved in the high-profile clampdown.

It happened after the Record's shocking week-long expose which lifted the lid on the drugs, squalor and white slaving in the pounds 200 million vice trade in Scotland.
The operation was launched at London Road Police Station, which covers one of the city's toughest areas just three square miles including one of the city's red-light districts around Glasgow Green and the drugs-ridden Calton area.

Police detected more than 60 offences during the first seven hours of the operation on Thursday.
The team arrested 17 women for loitering for the purpose of prostitution and gave four more girls street warnings.
One male and a female will be reported to the procurator fiscal for a 'sexual breach of the peace'.

Superintendent Tim Love, who led the operation, said: 'The problems of prostitution, drugs and kerb-crawling in our area is one we take very seriously and we made a number of operations throughout the year.
'We know there are guys who go out and pick up prostitutes and take them to a number of public places for sex.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:36:07 am by Squire Haggard »

Offline Marmalade

A pity that the safety of prostitutes isn't "a problem they take very seriously" or consenting adults not being free to go about their business "a problem they take very seriously".

Admittedly if you have sex in broad daylight on Glasgow Green it might reasonably offend someone. But the police are increasingly finding that victimless crime is the softest job option.

Shift duty call:
Who wants to do a late night shift on Sauchiehall St protecting people from knives and broken bottles? anyone? Nae takers?
How about a nice wee drive around Argyle and backstreets n pick up a couple of hookers what are nae doin anyone any harm? Och aye, Serg, sounds terrible, the paper says so, but someone's got to do it.

Wankers.  :D :dash:

Online Squire Haggard

Here are the bold Gendarmes, AKA Police Scotland.

Offline GraysonD

Didn't know there was that much street action in the east end thought that died out 😂

Offline Marmalade

Didn't know there was that much street action in the east end thought that died out 😂
Some locals might update me, but I noticed that after the kerbcrawling blitz the east end (by the Green) seemed to slack off a lot; whereas in the strip between Argyle Street and the Clyde the prossies were just a lot more careful to "blend in".

Offline GraysonD

Use to work nights near argyle they don't blend in you can spot them a mile away all junkies with junkie pimps not far follow behind 😂 Was entertaining watching them always some drama

Offline auldie63

If you read the post the article is from 12 years ago.

Online zag69

I wonder if Mr Horseface has ED.  I mean he'd have to because Horseface, looks like a Flanders Mare, wouldn't inspire me to get a hard on.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I wonder if Mr Horseface has ED.  I mean he'd have to because Horseface, looks like a Flanders Mare, wouldn't inspire me to get a hard on.

Word on the street is that her wee vendetta is due to him playing away in the past...  :D

Offline The Man With No Name

Word on the street is that her wee vendetta is due to him playing away in the past...  :D

Nice one, Lily.

After all, who could blame him...