Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bondage Lisa - Bathgate  (Read 5334 times)

Offline IrishWideCock

Morning gents,

Has anyone sampled the delights of "Lisa" yet?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Have a cheeky afternoon to myself so it's either her or the big lesbians....  :bomb:

Cheers

Glasgowman69

Big red alert on the profile

And some doggy feedback  :thumbsdown: not for me best of luck on your adventures anyway

Offline DickDiver

Hi Cock

Welcome, I've not tried Bondage Lisa or the big hairy lesbians. Hopefully Lisa gives you a right good skelping for coming on here and asking about a random, newly listed prossie on your first post.

I am looking forward to reading your reviews of Whiplash Lisa or the Big Hairy Lesbians on your return!

(PS Watch out, some people less trusting than me might think you are touting that big tattooed arse)

ickydicky

Hi Cock

Welcome, I've not tried Bondage Lisa or the big hairy lesbians. Hopefully Lisa gives you a right good skelping for coming on here and asking about a random, newly listed prossie on your first post.

I am looking forward to reading your reviews of Whiplash Lisa or the Big Hairy Lesbians on your return!

(PS Watch out, some people less trusting than me might think you are touting that big tattooed arse)

Suspicious? Moi?   :dash:

Glasgowman69

Nothing gets me going more than a 10x zoom on a fat hairy pierced fanny  :(

Offline auldie63

Where's the link to the big lezzers?

Hoorayhenry

Indeed! Enlighten us please paddy girth!!

Offline DickDiver

Bareback for an extra 100 :scare:

Paddy Cock must still be round there stirring the porridge. Can't wait for the review.

Offline Poopster

Jesus H Christ, don't go see the fat lesbians. 

Hoorayhenry

Shag you and eat you!! Big fat cock an all!

Bluefin

Offline Poopster

Rape role play,  bareback  :scare:

Different strokes, but my reaction when I saw that role play was "hmmmm... might TOFFT".

Offline Poopster

No Auldie, just don't.  Eurgh.

Bluefin

Different strokes, but my reaction when I saw that role play was "hmmmm... might TOFFT".

Go for it poopster, would love to hear how you get on.

Offline Poopster

Go for it poopster, would love to hear how you get on.

Ha, just had another browse of her profile.  I read it earlier as 50 quid for the half hour and 80 for the hour.  No, 50 for 15 mins and 80 for half an hour...
For a "BBW" in Bathgate that's some ask.  I'll wait a month til she takes it down to 60.

Offline IrishWideCock

Good morning gents,

Apologies for not respecting ettiquette. I demurred from both the lesbians and the bondage girl. From a closer look at the profile I noticed the bareback and that was me out. The hangover horn subsided fast and I kept my powder dry for a trip to Edinburgh today.

Will review the days activities soon.

Cheers.

Offline DickDiver

Good morning gents,

Apologies for not respecting ettiquette. I demurred from both the lesbians and the bondage girl. From a closer look at the profile I noticed the bareback and that was me out. The hangover horn subsided fast and I kept my powder dry for a trip to Edinburgh today.

Will review the days activities soon.

Cheers.

Good show fella. But as a word of warning when you head in to auld reekie you'll be hard pushed to find anything quite as rough as the Bareback Beater and the Hairy Lesbians. You may have to settle for hot Romanian with an adaptable likes list.

Good luck to you in your city endeavours.

Offline Poopster

Good show fella. But as a word of warning when you head in to auld reekie you'll be hard pushed to find anything quite as rough as the Bareback Beater and the Hairy Lesbians. You may have to settle for hot Romanian with an adaptable likes list.

Good luck to you in your city endeavours.

I second that.  I'd like to say as well that if it's specifically dog-rough and minging you're looking for, Fife does a nice line in that particular speciality. 

Offline Fabtime

Would that be the lesbians in blackburn?
Dangerous pair, and I'm not talking about bareback.
If you think more along the lines of violence you won't be far off.

Hoorayhenry

Please elaborate fabtime!! Did they beat you up?

Offline Fabtime

Got threatened, locked in house, "heavies" on there way after they made a phone call.
Got very worried.
Made my own phone call - 999
Rather talk to the police than not talk at all, if you know what I mean.
Door unlocked when on phone and allowed to leave.
Scary stuff.
Luckily this was at the very start so no money changed hands.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 08:17:31 am by Fabtime »

Offline Poopster

Got threatened, locked in house, "heavies" on there way after they made a phone call.
Got very worried.
Made my own phone call - 999
Rather talk to the police than not talk at all, if you know what I mean.
Door unlocked when on phone and allowed to leave.
Scary stuff.
Luckily this was at the very start so no money changed hands.

It's never too late for a negative review and getting the two on the blacklist in here.

Hoorayhenry

Pair of bloody cretins obviously seeing how far they could go then bottled it, surely no one will take them on now (unless it's a square go) stripped to the waist? Well maybe not!!

Bondage lisa

Big red alert on the profile

And some doggy feedback  :thumbsdown: not for me best of luck on your adventures anyway
Hi I am bondage Lisa from adult work and I just got told about this today and I must say I’m seriously pissed off my account keeps getting hacked guys and just for the record I do not and never have done bare back and for 100 really so please don’t be arse holes guys. I am clean I do not offer B.B. services and my oral is covered also.

Bondage lisa

Don't fucking go there! :bomb:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79413.msg988218;topicseen#msg988218
Hi I am bondage Lisa and sorry but I have never offered or will offer B.B. got told about this site today and I’m livid😡 I offer role play yes but everything I do is covered thanks

Bondage lisa

I second that.  I'd like to say as well that if it's specifically dog-rough and minging you're looking for, Fife does a nice line in that particular speciality.
Bloody cheek I have never offered B.B. and never will I am bondage Lisa my account on adult work keeps being hacked and my details keep getting changed when I notice it it gets changed back my clients know this is not a service I offer sorry you are all so rude

Offline Happyjose

Bloody cheek I have never offered B.B. and never will I am bondage Lisa my account on adult work keeps being hacked and my details keep getting changed when I notice it it gets changed back my clients know this is not a service I offer sorry you are all so rude

Why is your feedback hidden?

Offline Poopster

Bullshit and you know it.  Worst of all, we know it too.  Do you think the guys here are morons, new to the punting game and can't spot prossie bullshit?  It's AMAZING how many AW profiles get hacked, isn't it?  Pull the other one.

Offline OGS20

I was keen on paying the extra 100 to stick it bareback in your minge  :unknown:
Banned reason: Shit stirring walloper.
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Poopster

I was keen on paying the extra 100 to stick it bareback in your minge  :unknown:

Hey, her profile now says she'll do it for a million.  Every cunt has its price, offer her 110.

Lisa, I'd like to start the bidding at 110 to fuck you bareback.

Offline auldie63

Hi I am bondage Lisa and sorry but I have never offered or will offer B.B. got told about this site today and I’m livid😡 I offer role play yes but everything I do is covered thanks
Likes list includes OWO & Cim, pull the other one darling I promise it gives chocolate milk!

WickedLick

I believe the location is Blackburn.

The arsehole of the Bathgate area.

Bondage lisa

I’m not getting into an argument I know what I do and don’t do bare back and it wasn’t just anyone who hacked my account it was my ex new my password and thought it would be funny to do this but I know it is not a service I have ever offered I have an ex who is a Cunt I don’t need men like you thinking I do that but I’ll leave you to think what you like I know the fucking truth😡😡😡

Bondage lisa

Bullshit and you know it.  Worst of all, we know it too.  Do you think the guys here are morons, new to the punting game and can't spot prossie bullshit?  It's AMAZING how many AW profiles get hacked, isn't it?  Pull the other one.
it was my ex who new my password actually thinking it would be funny I guess only like these comments I am far from happy so don’t appreciate being called a bloody liar😡 I know it’s not on offer period

Offline Happyjose

Banned for multiple accounts, so presumably you were hacked by your ex on here as well  :wacko:

1 neg, 2 neutrals, and 2 disputes amongst her hidden feedback, and who knows how many neg feedback only comments.

Offline jeff-albertson

Sorry to drag up an old thread but was vaguely interested in lisa as I drive by Bathgate a few times a week . Noticed recently that she was giving it away for free on strictlysecret.com can't remember profile name but she was only interested in guys with massive cocks so I've ruled my self out lol . I'm sure I  recognise her from somewhere though? I've avoided Bathgate Blackburn area after getting conned by the 2 lesbians when I first started out.

Offline Towlie

Sorry to drag up an old thread but was vaguely interested in lisa as I drive by Bathgate a few times a week . Noticed recently that she was giving it away for free on strictlysecret.com can't remember profile name but she was only interested in guys with massive cocks so I've ruled my self out lol . I'm sure I  recognise her from somewhere though? I've avoided Bathgate Blackburn area after getting conned by the 2 lesbians when I first started out.
The fattys?

Offline SteveTheSmyth

I've seen Lisa a few times now and really can't complain, no clock watching. She's really pretty and pure filth, I doubt there's much she wouldn't be up for. I'll definitely see her again and hopefully get a few friends round next time, it'll take some man to satisfy this woman!

Offline Clattypats

I've seen Lisa a few times now and really can't complain, no clock watching. She's really pretty and pure filth, I doubt there's much she wouldn't be up for. I'll definitely see her again and hopefully get a few friends round next time, it'll take some man to satisfy this woman!
Really...Why don't you fuckin review her then troll boy!... :crazy:

Offline Uncle Buck

Your role is not to satisfy her. Your role is to pay her and satisfy yourself.

“A few friends round next time”........ you’re a funny little chap aren’t you.

UB

Offline DickDiver

Make sure one of your friends is a lifeguard in case you fall in and drown in the loch of rotten, diseased jizz bubbling up in her bucket fanny. A lifebelt might not even touch the sides.

Offline Courtney

Bit of a rocket and all about the cash. Alright looking but not as good as you'd hope for, great set of tits but a big hairy bush and no up for everything on her profile. Alright if there's nothing else about but definitely better out there

Chatty today after creating your account 3 years ago. :wacko:
SteveTheSpazz more like. :music:

Offline SteveTheSmyth

Steve the Smyth all fuckin day! I forgot I set this up years ago and I was looking for reviews on some mutt. I thought I'd leave my comments on some of these slags

Offline Name Not Found

I thought I'd leave my comments on some of these slags

Please; just don't.  the world was ticking along just fine without your inane input  :thumbsup:

Offline auldie63

Steve the Smyth all fuckin day! I forgot I set this up years ago and I was looking for reviews on some mutt. I thought I'd leave my comments on some of these slags
Done a Dr. Who again have we Lisa?  :dash: :dash: :dash: :hi:

paul010177

Met Lisa last year maybe late 2016 lol. When I went it was £60 for the h/h and she wore a outfit for meeting. Owo and let me fuck her protected in any position. She offered a juice afterwards, she is recommended. At the time she had short black hair and a lovely body but I don’t do repeat visits, just my rule but I’m one of her positive feedbacks. She is Scottish which from my experiences is generally better but it is not a rule of mine. Ps it states Bathgate but she stays in Blackburn which if you don’t know the area is about 5 mins away

Offline Name Not Found

Hi again Lisa  :rose:

Met Lisa last year maybe late 2016 lol.

Yes, of course you did. And you signed up here today just to tell us all about it. How thoughtful. Which year was it again?

She offered a juice afterwards, she is recommended.

Must have been something in that juice that made you hallucinate  :sarcastic:

Ps it states Bathgate but she stays in Blackburn which if you don’t know the area is about 5 mins away

How far away is it if you do know the area?

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 12:08:40 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline madeinwales56

SteveTheSmyth? ColinTheCunt would be more appropriate.