I thought the transfer window had closed
She has been with Diamonds for as long as I can remember
I wonder why the move, I'll have to find out I guess

Offline foreverchanges

Looks like the famous Morgan has left Diamonds and moved to Allure
I thought the transfer window had closed
She has been with Diamonds for as long as I can remember
I wonder why the move, I'll have to find out I guess

I'm suprised it wasnt reported on Sky Sports News with some reporter standing outside Allure HQ hoping to catch a glimpse of superstar Morgan arriving in a Porsche while a bunch of performing chimps wave dildos behind the reporter's back. :D
Speaking of Diamonds...I dont check their diary very often these days but I did notice they are now closed on a Sunday.
Difficult times??

GeordieBadass

I was wondering why she wasn't on Diamonds website any more. Thought she might have retired so it's good news she has moved to Allure.

Offline Tiger63

Heard a few girls saying they`ve had shifts cancelled

Offline FLYING BLUE

Speaking of Diamonds...I dont check their diary very often these days but I did notice they are now closed on a Sunday.

Difficult times??

Used to be my 'Go to' punting provider not so long ago - not been there since December 2015 & have no plans to.

PS - I wish Morgan all the best with her move - top girl in my opinion :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 08:26:23 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Looking4fun

Great news I've always wanted to see that lady but I won't use diamonds so it looks like I might eventually get to see her  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverchanges

PS - I wish Morgan all the best with her move - top girl in my opinion :thumbsup:

Agree....one of  the best in the NE.

Offline Bengeo13

Mr Looking4fun, you lucky chap if you've never seen Morgan
Without doubt she's one of the best and as FB has said she's about the only reason to go to Diamonds, apart from Bethany perhaps
Last time I saw Morgan she was none too happy about sharing flats as she normally has her place to herself
Definitely wish her well

GeordieBadass

Mr Looking4fun, you lucky chap if you've never seen Morgan
Without doubt she's one of the best and as FB has said she's about the only reason to go to Diamonds, apart from Bethany perhaps
Last time I saw Morgan she was none too happy about sharing flats as she normally has her place to herself
Definitely wish her well
Another reason for using Diamonds is Antonia who is a great punt.