Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back of the Net's Pick of the Day - 21/2/16. English babe in Marylebone  (Read 1547 times)

Offline backofthenet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Absolutely nothing on here about her but fb seems kosher.

Anyone fancy TOFTT? I would, but I hurt my cock playing croquet this weekend.

FlyingBreadMan

You missing a bollock? Or got an extra one now?

LL

She has a bit of a Selena Gomez look about her.  :thumbsup:

Offline backofthenet

All I'll say, my airborne yeast-based superhero friend, is that it's inadvisable to do a follow through shot with those hammers when standing legs akimbo.

FlyingBreadMan

All I'll say, my airborne yeast-based superhero friend, is that it's inadvisable to do a follow through shot with those hammers when standing legs akimbo.

Ha ha!

Missing one then.

Hope you find it and go toftt and report back. Hell, she may even give you a discount as there would be less to swallow.

Offline hendrix

Hmm.. Bells are ringing but I can't quite remember why at the moment.. It'll come to me. As the actress said etc etc

Sorry about your sports injury! :D

Offline Londonpunter30

I feel like I've seen her pics on a agency site somewhere will have to check when I have more time.

Looks hot but would prefer a few more natural pics

Offline monstar

Before making a booking I asked her to send me a face photo via email as I won't ever be purchasing AW credit. She agreed to send one by the end of the day, no email the next day so I followed up, my email was read but no reply - this was over a month ago.  :unknown:

Offline iPad3

Haha, did you get it stuck in a "hoop" phnar phnar!!!

d00fer

Pretty sure it's Emily formerly of Maxes and Allure. She was based in Marylebone and has had a boob job since I met her ages ago. I've a very old review and I'm pretty sure password02 reviewed her after she went indy. IIRC she got a negative after that.

Offline hendrix

Pretty sure it's Emily formerly of Maxes and Allure. She was based in Marylebone and has had a boob job since I met her ages ago. I've a very old review and I'm pretty sure password02 reviewed her after she went indy. IIRC she got a negative after that.

Bingo! :thumbsup:

MrB

Close but no cigar. Daisy did originally have another Adultwork profile, but I can't recall the name. Emily I saw when she was with another agency pre-Maxes. They are both from the same general area in the North and if I recall correctly, Daisy has an accent.

When I saw Daisy she was working out of her own flat was young (25 now seems right), energetic, had a good body and the enhancement though recent had been done well. She seemed to really enjoy herself. Recollections are of a good kisser (DFK), good OWO, great sex in all the usual positions and an interesting girl to chat to.

Before we get the usual "too expensive" complaints, whether she is worth it depends upon whether you can afford to and are willing to pay £200 for a fun, young, energetic English girl who does what she says with gusto. It IS what I enjoy, what I am
looking for and I can afford it but YMMV.

d00fer

Close but no cigar. Daisy did originally have another Adultwork profile, but I can't recall the name. Emily I saw when she was with another agency pre-Maxes. They are both from the same general area in the North and if I recall correctly, Daisy has an accent.

When I saw Daisy she was working out of her own flat was young (25 now seems right), energetic, had a good body and the enhancement though recent had been done well. She seemed to really enjoy herself. Recollections are of a good kisser (DFK), good OWO, great sex in all the usual positions and an interesting girl to chat to.

Before we get the usual "too expensive" complaints, whether she is worth it depends upon whether you can afford to and are willing to pay £200 for a fun, young, energetic English girl who does what she says with gusto. It IS what I enjoy, what I am
looking for and I can afford it but YMMV.

Sounds like you're describing Emily to me, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, she may have been Sweet Student Naomi before, who definitely was Emily of Maxes and worked for Allure pre- and post- her brief stint at Maxes. Oh and I was wrong, she got a Neutral as Naomi.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=5101
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 11:28:08 am by d00fer »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I doubt she will have too many takers on here at £200 an hour ------------ not me that's for sure.   :bomb: :bomb:

MrB

I doubt she will have too many takers on here at £200 an hour ------------ not me that's for sure.   :bomb: :bomb:

I prefer to use black cabs rather than Uber EVEN THOUGH they are more expensive ....

Sunil_N

Resembles this girl , although hair color is different External Link/Members Only