Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca Bambi of AdultWork - Gateshead Quayside  (Read 3561 times)

7 review(s) for francescabambi (3 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online ProfessorYaffle

External Link/Members Only

I booked Francesca for a 1 hour incall. Price was £150.

Comms were good, though she prefers texts or phone calls to AW messages. She texted me the general area she was working from when I made the booking, texted me the whole address apart from the flat number on the morning of the booking, then I phoned her just before the start of the booking to get the flat number.

She was working from an apartment on the Gateshead Quayside. It's a quiet and respectable area and is an easy walk from the Tyne Bridge. There's plenty of parking nearby.

She's a very sexy girl. She's beautiful facially and her body is great - petite, slim and very tight with firm B cup natural boobs and a cute little tush. Her hair is long and dark brown / black. Nice light tan. Her photos are accurate though I'd say some of them don't do her justice and make her look a bit plastic / hard faced. Facially I'd say she looks most like the Xmas one where she's wearing the antlers on her head. She was wearing knickers and a bra with black hold ups and heels and looked great.

She offered me a drink which I declined. I paid her and jumped in the shower. There was shower gel and she gave me a clean towel.

Services: DFK, OWO / HJ, reverse O, 69, sex (Indian cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy, missionary), CIM (spit).

The DFK was great with plenty of tongue, OWO was very good (great eye contact), HJ was superb (similar style to Brooke Knights), and she was very responsive during reverse O. The sex was very passionate with lots of eye contact and dirty talk, and she bucked back in missionary and doggy and wrapped her legs around me in missionary. To finish she sucked and wanked me until I came in her mouth.

Her hygiene was perfect, in fact she used some mouthwash just before the start of the action after I came out of the shower.

Personality wise she's vivacious, warm, friendly and good fun. No ego. No sign of her acting odd / hyper (which was mentioned in other reviews). She struggled a bit with my NE accent.

Towards the end of the booking I was concerned about overrunning but she wasn't worried at all and just told me to give her "a good fucking". So she's no clockwatcher.

I got another shower and departed.

I was aware of her previous mixed reviews - she had 6 reviews, consisting of 2 where the booking didn't take place, 1 negative and 3 good ones. So I figured that if the booking went ahead I had a good chance of a good punt. I took my chances and it paid off. I didn't experience any of the problems reported in any of her other reviews.

It was a good punt, I would recommend her, and I would consider returning (the price being the only thing that might put me off a second booking).

Looking4fun

Great review prof I've been waiting to read this as I've wanted to see her for a while, now firmly in my hl, thanks

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review as ever Prof. Lovely looking girl and it's only the price that is a bit off putting.

GeordieBadass

Nice review Prof. I have ofen wondered what she would be like.

Offline johnny34

Great review as usual Prof, thanks  :thumbsup:

Mixed reviews has always put me off, as has her price but i'll certainly consider her now.

Offline Knight Templar

as always a great review Prof.
£150 just a bit out of my price bracket - also have to admit, the lips stuffed full of fat , are a little off putting, but I am glad you had a great time
 :thumbsup:

Online ProfessorYaffle

as always a great review Prof.
£150 just a bit out of my price bracket - also have to admit, the lips stuffed full of fat , are a little off putting, but I am glad you had a great time
 :thumbsup:

Haha her lips looked perfectly normal when I saw her - it's probably been a while since she had them done.