Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: womens minds  (Read 2698 times)

Rod trotter

Ive never had sex with the OH since mid Dec, now i know many have waited longer but she just came out with this.

"weve had sex yes, not shagging but ive given you a blow job, i know we have lulls but that's sex"

:dash:

am i wrong here or is she right  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Have you not learnt anything over the years? :D

We're always wrong and they're always right, even when they're wrong :lol:

Rod trotter

Have you not learnt anything over the years? :D

We're always wrong and they're always right, even when they're wrong :lol:

but her friends told her it was sex as well ffs  :dash:

you know in the girly chats they have

Offline cueball

but her friends told her it was sex as well

Try this....

Mrs trotter... "blow job is sex as well"

Rod trotter... ""Yes, so is anal, brace yourself!"

:D

Rod trotter

Try this....

Mrs trotter... "blow job is sex as well"

Rod trotter... ""Yes, so is anal, brace yourself!"

:D

haha she also said i was "lucky" to get that

and they fucking wonder why blokes stray

Offline Nagilum

Ive never had sex with the OH since mid Dec, now i know many have waited longer but she just came out with this.

"weve had sex yes, not shagging but ive given you a blow job, i know we have lulls but that's sex"

She is wrong and I support you seeing WG's, which I know is not part of what you ask.

When women do this why should not be surprised their men need to find a release.

Rod trotter

She is wrong and I support you seeing WG's, which I know is not part of what you ask.

When women do this why should not be surprised their men need to find a release.

Its a disturbing statement for me, the BJ are all instigated by me as is 99% of the "sex" we have

I try to abstain from any touching of her etc for a few days when she goes on like this but my needs get the better of me.

Im convinced she wouldnt give a rats arse if we never had sex again.

Offline Mansell

Its a disturbing statement for me, the BJ are all instigated by me as is 99% of the "sex" we have

I try to abstain from any touching of her etc for a few days when she goes on like this but my needs get the better of me.

The slippery slope of no more sex. Have you had the "I miss it to comment" followed by weeks, months, years of "oh not now because ????"

Welcome to the club  :scare: not one any of us want to be in  :dash:

Bluefin

The slippery slope of no more sex. Have you had the "I miss it to comment" followed by weeks, months, years of "oh not now because ????"

Welcome to the club  :scare: not one any of us want to be in  :dash:

+1
I feel your pain Rod

Rod trotter

+1
I feel your pain Rod

Its not a pain cos  know where to go to satisfy my needs but like many we dont really want to.

Offline Marmalade

Its not a pain cos  know where to go to satisfy my needs but like many we dont really want to.
Has it occured to you you need to get over her?

Offline Marmalade

It reminds me of Bill Clinton :-)

External Link/Members Only

Why? Is anyone here running a country and liable to fail in their duty to the people cos of some frickin cunt of a woman?

Offline snowbum

Why? Is anyone here running a country and liable to fail in their duty to the people cos of some frickin cunt of a woman?

It was in reference to Bill Clinton saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" :-)

Bluefin

But its a pain when we have to pay for it when there is pussy waiting at home unused.
Well supposedly unused.

5th Musketeer

but her friends told her it was sex as well ffs  :dash:

you know in the girly chats they have
My first wife did not want sex as often as I did - she said once a week or less was normal and her ffs had told her when she had asked them about it.  :dash: I did not stay married to her for long.

Offline Marmalade

But its a pain when we have to pay for it when there is pussy waiting at home unused.
Well supposedly unused.
Either she's a friend/colleague, bringing in income, looking after the kids or whatever she does to earn her keep and your respect, or she's a parasite that simply reminds you of the .hot woman lover you once saw in her. So if the former, and you can't win her fanny-doors open, stop fancying her. Meditate on her humungously fat arse, hairy lip, whatever (if you can't find anything wrong with her you're pussywhipped). If the latter, make quiet plans to live alone and handle the fallout. Straightforward really, though it is indeed a pain!

Offline george r

half a loaf is better than non ?

Offline Marmalade

5th Musketeer

Marmalade - did you and BooBoo get your avatars from the same website?  :)

Offline Marmalade

Marmalade - did you and BooBoo get your avatars from the same website?  :)
Sorry? Who is booboo??

Offline Marmalade

I can't copy her avatar, but enter this into your browser.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=69746.msg890338#msg890338
Is that some sad short sighted reference to 'booboo' also having a blonde woman in the avatar or some couldn't-think-of-anything-to-say cringeworthy attempt at humour? How the fuck would I know where booboo got an avatar? I can't even remember where I got mine.

Just wondering .......  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:46:11 pm by Marmalade »

5th Musketeer

Is that some sad short sighted reference to 'booboo' also having a blonde woman in the avatar or some couldn't-think-of-anything-to-say cringeworthy attempt at humour? How the fuck would I know where booboo got an avatar? I can't even remember where I got mine.

Just wondering .......  :hi:
Yes to the first, no to the second - although I DO have a sense of humour.  Sorry it didn't appeal to you. :(

Offline Marmalade

Yes to the first, no to the second - although I DO have a sense of humour.  Sorry it didn't appeal to you. :(
No worries mate  :thumbsup:  :drinks:

oring123

Its says it all your luck or
You be so luck
All mean no chance of sex ever
You only have to understand the words
No never !!

Offline lewisjones23

To put it bluntly women are mostly lunatics

No logic to them

Only got to watch the first few weeks of that bloody Apprentice tv programme to see how the male mind is superior. They split the teams male and female.

Women get beat out of site every week until they mix it up and introduce a male viewpoint

Offline Nagilum

She would if she discovered your dick wasn't locked in a glass vault that had "break in emergency" written all over it.

Offline rubric

I think both sexes are prey to self delusion in large amounts.  The difference is that as a man you are more likely to have your delusional bubble pricked - so you have to be a really thick fucker not to get an idea of how the world works.

Having said that, for every delusional woman, there is always some poor put upon sap who is willing to put up with their shit for inordinate amounts of time.

Offline Sonny Crockett

That's just complete bollocks from her!!!

Swansea lad

The trouble with them asking mates is they tend to ask the one they think will give the answer they want.

My Mrs would ask the friend who's always moaning about her husband.

There's are a lot of ppl unhappily married so it's possible some never have it. I know the boys in work who seem happy seem to have it 2-3 times per week. Most moan if they get it once per week. Others avoid answering the question.

Ben4454

You can argue 'there is a difference between foreplay and sex'

However do not recommened arguing. I recommened smiling and hitting the gym. When she says darling where are you going say I am taking up a new hobby (don't let her think you're doing it because she is saying no to sex) Hitting the gym is for your benefit not hers. Spend more time away from her. Focus on other things in life. Give her some needed space. Of course be her husband but just let her do her own thing for a while and do not mention sex again for the time being.

The phenomenon where wives offer sex just before you're about to punt is because you are more 'care free' when you know you have a punt lined up. You smile more and are more attractive.

Men use relationships to get sex - women use sex to get relationships.

When she turns off the sex - you turn off the relationship.

Some might say this is 'manipulative' but my friends have done this and found this made both their relationships even better and regenerated the spark. I never recommened manipulating anyone just little things like this can do wonders for relationships.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:54:22 pm by Ben4454 »

Swansea lad

You can argue 'there is a difference between foreplay and sex'

However do not recommened arguing. I recommened smiling and hitting the gym. When she says darling where are you going say I am taking up a new hobby (don't let her think you're doing it because she is saying no to sex) Hitting the gym is for your benefit not hers. Spend more time away from her. Focus on other things in life. Give her some needed space. Of course be her husband but just let her do her own thing for a while and do not mention sex again for the time being.

The phenomenon where wives offer sex just before you're about to punt is because you are more 'care free' when you know you have a punt lined up. You smile more and are more attractive.

Men use relationships to get sex - women use sex to get relationships.

When she turns off the sex - you turn off the relationship.

Some might say this is 'manipulative' but my friends have done this and found this made both their relationships even better and regenerated the spark. I never recommened manipulating anyone just little things like this can do wonders for relationships.

Women are manipulative so I guess it's a dose of their own medicine!

oring123

Women are manipulative so I guess it's a dose of their own medicine!

in thinking  about this  its just reversing things
ie no time for me so i will do other things
no time for sex  more time for me to do other things now
rather than digging your heels in move on and
 see if things change
if not at least you have changed !

Swansea lad

I think in many cases when you marry you wear the trousers but bit by bit they get control off you. You don't realise until it's to late.

When I bought a house with my Mrs about 13 years ago if she had said we would have sex in missionary once a week, you can have oral very occasionally.  I want kids, will work part time even when the kids are full time school I would have run a mile, it's what happened though. She changed the deal on me so in theory why can't I do it to her.

Will have to think about this one!

Offline Marmalade

Women's minds are biologically different (not better or worse but different). There's more cross-connections between left and right brain for instance. Lower forms of life, men and women, have long learnt tricks to take advantage of the opposite gender.

Women may have brains: when it comes to prostitutes, that is not always the case.  :sarcastic:

Ben4454

The reason the sex gets cut off during marriage is because the woman no longer needs to fight for your commitment. In marriage she has it and she knows its a lot of bollocks for you to get out of. If you're unfaithful perhaps she has grounds for financial settlements in the divorce.

Personally if i was married and my wife refused sex I would smile turn over and go to sleep. I would wait a few weeks then try again if she refused again then i'd turn off the relationship. Relationships should never be one sided. If she is going through issues then work through them - although they're usually bollocks. Even the most subtle thing like getting a new hobby/going to the gym can change things.

By turning off the relationship I mean spending 50% of your time away from her. Not engaging in any physical contact and just making life difficult for her. If I had kids i understand there would be a lot of complexities although i'd rather live a life with someone i am happy with then be bonded with someone i am doing it out of a chore.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:03:27 pm by Ben4454 »