Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foxy Roxy Cheshire  (Read 3013 times)

Offline TreeDoc

Has anyone seen this girl...?

I contacted her and she replied quickly, we discussed a few things and the mention of a deposit was raised, now I have paid a deposit a couple of times but she wanted 50% (the others were a fixed prices), but there was just something that seemed odd, I couldn't put my finger on it just more a feeling.

So I asked a few more questions and I felt even more odd about it...so I didn't make a booking.

Now reading her reviews it seems my feeling might of been right but did I make a mistake because she did seem perfect, but maybe that's what felt odd; she was to perfect.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline rovingman

Never never never pay anything upfront no matter how nice they seem.....

I have a rule for myself...... cash only leaves my pocket when she's in front of me and we've spoken long enough in person that I am comfortable enough to stay and do deeds...

Us punters are prime candidates for being ripped off.... don't make it easy for scammers...

Spend some time browsing the saafe.org forum.... it'll give you a more realistic view of what WGs really feel about punters...

Offline bigmc

Not a chance in hell would I pay anything up front.

WireTID

Thanks TD- she was at the top of my HL but she has been well and truly relegated !

Offline PussyLover789

This girl has just made a bid on my reverse booking, she looks hot but im so glad i checked on here first, Not a cat in hells chance is she getting my business  :thumbsdown: :dash: :scare:

Ham Man

She doesn't make you pay upfront if you have good feedback, or at least she never did with me. And I had a great time with her, she's really hot and a great experience

Offline PussyLover789

The trouble with this site is sometimes you dont know who to believe which can be very frustrating  :unknown:

Ham Man

Well, probably best if you went for it...if she asks for anything upfront then swerve it...but if she doesn't then I can definitely recommend her, she's rather fit.

But I agree though, I would never pay anything up front. If the girl can see from your feedback that you're not a timewaster then you shouldn't have to pay a deposit.

Offline PussyLover789

Yes she is hot, ive spoke to her by email and she does sound genuine and she hasnt asked me for a deposit (not yet anyway) she says if i want to book her i just need to ring then send the booking request form through

Ham Man

She's definitely genuine, she even came in the same dress she had on in one of her photos....

Hope you have a good one, let us know how you get on

Foxy Roxy Cheshire

Haha! I’m genuine & use to back in the day ask for deposits yes due to the amount of timewasters

Offline yorkieyorkie

She’s HOT but at £120 for 30 mins think I’ll swerve that. I can see Candi in Leeds for £20 less and she offers everything except anal.

Foxy Roxy Cheshire

She’s HOT but at £120 for 30 mins think I’ll swerve that. I can see Candi in Leeds for £20 less and she offers everything except anal.

Prob been with 100x more than me but it’s cool you pay for quality these days

Offline yorkieyorkie

Fair enough comment.

Offline hungrypunt

Yeah probably why you revived a 2 year old thread to tout yourself.

Phone a bit dusty ? the other thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=111409.msg1990632#msg1990632
you also revived from last year saying you said you get lots of work ? maybe 1 day youll get as many as Candi HUN
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 06:29:19 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline finn5555

you pay for quality these days

Exactly that’s why he didn’t book you  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Your 5 minutes of fame has worn off and you now have one of these

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline yorkieyorkie

I didn’t leap to the defence of Candi in case I was branded a white knight lol.

However, there’s a reason she’s very well sought after and I’ve spent stupid amounts of money seeing her  :wacko:

Offline hungrypunt

I didn’t leap to the defence of Candi in case I was branded a white knight lol.

However, there’s a reason she’s very well sought after and I’ve spent stupid amounts of money seeing her  :wacko:

instead of replying "fair play" you should have told her to fuck off, slagging the competition off. She wont be around as long as Candi if she carries on B&S

and I wonder if she ever gets to 100x more will she be turning punters away to less "shagged" girls. shes thick as fuck obvs.

Offline yorkieyorkie

instead of replying "fair play" you should have told her to fuck off, slagging the competition off. She wont be around as long as Candi if she carries on B&S

and I wonder if she ever gets to 100x more will she be turning punters away to less "shagged" girls. shes thick as fuck obvs.

Haha not in my nature to tell anyone to fuck off unless I’m driving  :timeout:

P.S no excuses for B&S. instant red flag

Offline Bantagonist

Can't fault her, for when you actually meet her, but outside of meets , arranging future meets, meets with her friends, she is very unreliable, and is very nasty to deal with when she doesn't have her way. Don't be fooled by her being initially nice to deal with, if you get that with her in the 1st place, I brought it up somewhere before. But she is someone to avoid, if you want to avoid a potential headache later on.

Offline NigelF

Can't fault her, for when you actually meet her, but outside of meets , arranging future meets, meets with her friends, she is very unreliable, and is very nasty to deal with when she doesn't have her way. Don't be fooled by her being initially nice to deal with, if you get that with her in the 1st place, I brought it up somewhere before. But she is someone to avoid, if you want to avoid a potential headache later on.

That sounds a lot more sinister than the impression I got from your previous comments. You certainly should do a review or at least elaborate, i.e. what was "very nasty" and what was headache inducing? Did she threaten you or attempt to out you or something?