Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone had the pleasure - Miss Kayla  (Read 2535 times)

Looking4fun

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone seen this young lady or got any info?

Offline MagpieJohn

Not seen before and tbh not for me. Plenty of feedback and field reports but profile suggests a bit of an attitude and she also charges extras which is a no-no for me.

Offline johnny34

Not seen before and tbh not for me. Plenty of feedback and field reports but profile suggests a bit of an attitude and she also charges extras which is a no-no for me.

+1   £80 for 30mins, £100 for 45mins & £120 the hour & thats before adding on the extras.

It would be a no for me aswell.

Looking4fun

Yeah I've read all that but it was info about the girl I was interested in, surely with all the punters in the north east somebody's had the pleasure

Offline MagpieJohn

With a rating of 50 you would certainly think so.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Going by her reviews it looks like she worked in the SW until very recently, so it might be worth asking about her on the SW board.

Offline Sar-Major

Defo seems to have an "Attitude" by the way the profile is written............ :scare: :scare: :scare:

She does seem to be well balanced tho...... Has a chip on both shoulders  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stanleyjohn

She is constantly on tour, she was previously doing in calls near Scotch Corner, I spoke to her a while ago and she was fine but the extras I like meant it was near £200 for an hr, so it was a no for me.
It also looks like she is now offering Bareback to regulars.

Mr MJY

Well I defo had the pleasure she is a very well presented young lady with intelligence and I feel she shouldn't be doing this line of work, she does not offer bar back to regulars she said that if the price is right which I asked it was £5k or something like that...

She is clean and tidy and punctual which is a must for me, I feel
She does not have an attitude she just tells you straight what's on offer with out all the hidden extras, I think what she is doing is a breakdown of what it is your paying for...

Like PSE is about 250 an hour down south - cim owo anal facials so what I make out is that if you add all that up together comes to less then the standard southern rate.

She is English which we should be looking after our own rather then pushing them away and having all the foreign girl take our money for nothing.. Experience I have had !!!!!

Offline Kev3773

Well I defo had the pleasure she is a very well presented young lady with intelligence and I feel she shouldn't be doing this line of work, she does not offer bar back to regulars she said that if the price is right which I asked it was £5k or something like that...

She does not have an attitude she just tells you straight what's on offer with out all the hidden extras, I think what she is doing is a breakdown of what it is your paying for...

Like PSE is about 250 an hour down south - cim owo anal facials so what I make out is that if you add all that up together comes to less then the standard southern rate.

She is English which we should be looking after our own rather then pushing them away and having all the foreign girl take our money for nothing.. Experience I have had !!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You've been a member for 18 months and your first post's to revive a three month old thread in the NE section, to tout a prossie in Oxford.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Mr MJY

Because I have seen her in both places as I live in Durham and I travel for work around the country and seen her in Scotch Corner, Oxford, MK and Basingstoke... Happy I like the girl and think she deserves better then this in general but it's her life

I seen the post just scrolling through as I just like to read about the industry got a pleasant admiration for it and seen it and thought I'd comment... Guilty as charged
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:38:34 pm by Mr MJY »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Because I have seen her in both places as I live in Durham and I travel for work around the country and seen her in Scotch Corner, Oxford, MK and Basingstoke... Happy I like the girl and think she deserves better then this in general but it's her life

I seen the post just scrolling through as I just like to read about the industry got a pleasant admiration for it and seen it and thought I'd comment... Guilty as charged

Why not do a review in the South East section where she is.    :unknown:   Can't see many from the NE travelling that far to see her with her reported attitude.

Mr MJY

Anyway what was the info required in the 1st place?? Talent? Looks? Personality? hobbies? Interests?

Mr MJY

As far as I'm aware she only comes to the North East when visiting family not really for work but she tells me while she is up there and bored why not !!!! I don't leave a review because I don't need social acceptance to say what I want to say...

Why does she need to have a review from the SE??? Too many of had better thing to be doing as long as we know she is 100% genuine what's the issue here???

Where is the reported attitude in what way??
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 09:57:29 pm by Mr MJY »

Looking4fun

Anyway what was the info required in the 1st place?? Talent? Looks? Personality? hobbies? Interests?
Thanks for reviving this thread kayla

Mr MJY

Sorry please enlighten me on this?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

If you don't know what the standard info on a prossie that is of interest to punters is, then you're really on the wrong forum.

No matter how fluffy you get or how much you try to tout her not many in this area will see her after reading this thread. If her attitude doesn't put people off, the suspected barebacking certainly will. 

Mr MJY

Can you prove this allegation on Bareback?

Once I tell her this I'm sure she will choose not to return there anyway.. You can't accuse someone of something just because you don't know that person
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:04:12 pm by Mr MJY »

Looking4fun

If you don't know what the standard info on a prossie that is of interest to punters is, then you're really on the wrong forum.

No matter how fluffy you get or how much you try to tout her not many in this area will see her after reading this thread. If her attitude doesn't put people off, the suspected barebacking certainly will.
+1

Looking4fun

Once I tell her this I'm sure she will choose not to return there anyway.. You can't accuse someone of something just because you don't know that person
This is what you wrote earlier "she does not offer bar back to regulars she said that if the price is right which I asked it was £5k or something like that

Mr MJY

And what about it it doesn't  say she does...stop mocking the girl and listen to her, do you think most men will pay £5k for bareback.. Clearly NE won't so how do you know it's happening?? Where is the evidence to substain this claim?

Clearly you don't understand the Southen lingo she is properly mocking you just to shut all the clients by going on about it is called humour
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:10:30 pm by Mr MJY »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Don't need to prove anything, more will believe she does than she, or you, can convince she doesn't.

Do us all a favour and tell her to stay where she is. 

Looking4fun

Fluffy, pimp or wg not sure which one but your not doing her any favours

Offline johnny34

Reading your 1st post you said she would for the right price  :dash:

:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:13:37 pm by johnny34 »

Mr MJY

Wow someone needs new hobbie...someone got an attitude !!!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You can't accuse someone of something just because you don't know that person

I can if I want to and I have, did you not read my posts.    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:   

Mr MJY

Wow someone has an attitude!!!

Offline johnny34

Banned, was just about to get the popcorn out.....  :lol:

Looking4fun

I was the op & was interested in seeing this girl thanks for putting me & probably a lot of other punters off ,saving me money at the same time

Looking4fun

Great work admin what a silly cow!

Offline Turtle Z

Where is the evidence to substain this claim?

Clearly you don't understand the Southen lingo

There's no better clue that a prossie is thick as pigshit as when she touts herself as being "intelligent."  :dash:

Offline stanleyjohn

Doubt she will be working up here again !