Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Teen Anna and Careless Vlad  (Read 2301 times)

Fagin Again

I think Vlad the Impaler's getting lazy and careless:
External Link/Members Only

If you advertise a girl as a "sexy teen" it's advisable (a) not to enter a date of birth that generates an official age of 31 and (b) not to put up a picture that looks, well, at best 31.

Also profile pictures are more alluring if they don’t look like police mugshots.

(Although Vlad doesn't enter the girl’s nationality, I've never seen a girl – teen or otherwise – who looks more unassailably as if she hails from between the Adriatic and the Black Sea...)

Offline MrMatrix

Blimey that's a scary looking teenager. :scare: errr no thanks

Offline Bitofluff

Dog rough

How do they possibly make any money 😣

Offline two20

"I offer the ultimate girlfriend experience" Yeah right, if your GF is a Romanian bouncer.

Offline NIK

I think Vlad the Impaler's getting lazy and careless:
External Link/Members Only

If you advertise a girl as a "sexy teen" it's advisable (a) not to enter a date of birth that generates an official age of 31 and (b) not to put up a picture that looks, well, at best 31.

Also profile pictures are more alluring if they don’t look like police mugshots.

(Although Vlad doesn't enter the girl’s nationality, I've never seen a girl – teen or otherwise – who looks more unassailably as if she hails from between the Adriatic and the Black Sea...)

Yet another example, as if we need any more, of the inconsistency and downright stupidity of the majority of AW profiles.
Also why or why do they persistent in telling us that the legitimacy of a profile has been called into question? Why not just take the fuckers down?  :angry:

Offline nimrodluvsit

Also why or why do they persistent in telling us that the legitimacy of a profile has been called into question? Why not just take the fuckers down?  :angry:

Possibly because not all profiles which are tagged prove to be illegitimate?  I can think of a couple of profiles that have been so tagged but proved to be genuine, possibly the best known one being "Schoolgirl Kate".

5th Musketeer

I have noticed recently, since I have been on an AW mailing list advising me of new AW profiles in my punting area, that if I go to their profile immediately nearly every time that "legitimacy" notice is there and it seems it is because they have not yet posted a pic or been verified.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

My searches always specify ------------ exclude Romanians ------------- so this lowlife skank would not have come to my notice.     :hi: :hi: :hi:

Fagin Again

I too sometimes exclude Romanians from my searches.  However (as has been pointed out before on this site) doing that unfortunately also excludes all non-Romanians who – though entirely genuine – have not been verified.

This is a major flaw in the AW search system.

Update

Or am I wrong on this?  I've just done a search excluding Romanians that brought up plenty of unverified profiles.  Have they corrected the problem?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:06:07 pm by Fagin Again »

jcdmj12

Offline The_Scarecrow

I too sometimes exclude Romanians from my searches.  However (as has been pointed out before on this site) doing that unfortunately also excludes all non-Romanians who – though entirely genuine – have not been verified.

This is a major flaw in the AW search system.

Update

Or am I wrong on this?  I've just done a search excluding Romanians that brought up plenty of unverified profiles.  Have they corrected the problem?

Don't think it excludes un-verified profiles, but it does exclude ones where no nationality has been entered.

Fagin Again

Yes, that's it.  I'd forgotten the exact nature of the problem.

Nonetheless I'm astonished that Adult Work's techies don't sort it out.  It can't be rocket science.  (More pocket rocket science, in fact.)

Fagin Again

I thought I should report that "sexy teen" Anna has now changed her profile and removed the police-mugshot-style face pic.  Perhaps Vlad reads UKP?  (Though the sexy teen in question is, sadly, still 31.)

She also has her first feedback: "Wow, really beautiful, sexy and petite. I had a lovely time with Anna ! I will return. Thank you xxx"

Well, I'm blowed.

potato

She's Romanian so it's obviously the time zone difference between there and the UK - that must be about 13 years then ...  :rolleyes:

Offline MrMatrix