Her pics dont do it for me

Offline seeker

I avoid princess as well  :wackogirl: and goddesses  i: :wackogirl: :dash:
but nothing else in Glasgow right now thats new
Tired of visiting same girls  :(
Fancy something new .

bensonhedges20

My advice loving sexy jess 80hh or the tall geordie whos £100 hh

My intuition tells me lsj is a good fuck but unsure on the lipo on tall geordie. I do like dfk...

Sophia b is in town this week too

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

My advice loving sexy jess 80hh or the tall geordie whos £100 hh

My intuition tells me lsj is a good fuck but unsure on the lipo on tall geordie. I do like dfk...

Sophia b is in town this week too

It's funny how there are all these Geordie girls in Glasgow now.  I was down in Newcastle for work recently and decent local girls were like hens teeth - now I know why, they're all up here!   :D

Offline auldie63

Yeah they're all finding out how great the big G is, and when Paisley wins the 'City of Culture' title there will be more of them up here flogging their parts than you can shake a stick at.

Offline David1970

Worrying part of them coming here is a lot of them tour to Leeds, which is the centre of bad STDs.

Online Poopster

Worrying part of them coming here is a lot of them tour to Leeds, which is the centre of bad STDs.

Not sure we can make that judgement, not with Edinburgh being the HIV capital of Europe!

Offline Anndyy

I did not know that. Where did you get that, its worrying. How can that be. I would expect the HIV capital to be an actual capital or a massive city, and i would expect it in the east (the shitty part of Europe). This is awful.
Or maybe spain, where all the neds go to fuck about? i dont know, just doesn't seem intuitive for Edinburgh to have that spot. 

Offline auldie63

You think Edinburgh is not an actual Capital?

Offline DickDiver

I did not know that. Where did you get that, its worrying. How can that be. I would expect the HIV capital to be an actual capital or a massive city, and i would expect it in the east (the shitty part of Europe). This is awful.
Or maybe spain, where all the neds go to fuck about? i dont know, just doesn't seem intuitive for Edinburgh to have that spot.

Don't worry about it too much!

The AIDS capital dates back to the late 80s and early 90s with the heroin explosion in edinburgh. Users were sharing needles and addicts were whoring BB for a fix.  Whether Edinburgh was the worst or whether the GPs in the worst schemes just spotted the trends earlier is debatable.

While everyone else fucked about with DON'T DIE OF IGNORANCE, Edinburgh got on with needle exchanges for the addicts and the tolerance of saunas to get the epidemic in check.

It's a historical claim to notoriety that was scary at the time but the past was a different place.

Online Poopster

DD has explained it far better than I could be bothered.  I have to say though, I'm really surprised you don't know the reasons... and like Auldie said, what status do you think Edinburgh holds??

Hoorayhenry

A ned being a non educated delinquent yes?

Offline auldie63

Hoorayhenry

More Bucky please! An a Romanian burd from Spain, capital Bucharest..

ickydicky

More Bucky please! An a Romanian burd from Spain, capital Bucharest..

pip pip

Offline Marmalade

Not sure we can make that judgement, not with Edinburgh being the HIV capital of Europe!
You continue to make anti-Edinburgh scaremongering shite.
Not only that, as I have pointed out before, your inflammatory remarks are both discriminatory and untrue.

Edinburgh was one of the leading cities in countering the HIV epidemic. Even after Glasgow learnt from its mistakes by looking to Edinburgh's success, current figures show Glasgow region somewhere behind, although it is not exactly a major threat. So do us all a favour and take your crappy comments about Edinburgh elsewhere.

Here's a few up-to-date facts:

EDINBURGH AND LOTHIAN Total people diagnosed living with HIV at 30 September 2015: 1,552
Number diagnosed with HIV in 2015, as at 30 September 2015: 41
HIV diagnosis 2015 by transmission category: Heterosexual: 9

GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE
Total people diagnosed living with HIV at 30 September 2015: 1,536
Number diagnosed with HIV in 2015, as at 30 September 2015: 103
HIV diagnosis 2015 by transmission category: Heterosexual: 18

Now put your condom back on and punt where you like, and let others do the same.
External Link/Members Only

Online Poopster

Not only that, as I have pointed out before, your inflammatory remarks are both discriminatory and untrue.

It was a tongue-in-cheek poke my dear boy.

Can you point me to my previous inflammatory comments and where you've shot me down?

Offline Anndyy

You think Edinburgh is not an actual Capital?

My mistake, misspoke.  Yeah I meant massive cities, like London, busy airports, etc.

Online Poopster

My mistake, misspoke.  Yeah I meant massive cities, like London, busy airports, etc.

Edinburgh has the 6th busiest airport in the UK...

Offline Marmalade

It was a tongue-in-cheek poke my dear boy.

Not a very funny poke. And don't bother with the PMs either. Maybe if you can control your misplaced shite humour you'll be a no bad gadgie but not a thing to make jokes about in my opinion.

:hi:

Online Poopster

Not a very funny poke. And don't bother with the PMs either. Maybe if you can control your misplaced shite humour you'll be a no bad gadgie but not a thing to make jokes about in my opinion.

:hi:

No, come on, have the courage of your convictions.  You called me out on previous comments I've supposedly made.  Where are they?  Where are your cutting rebukes?

Nowhere, because you've got the wrong chap.  Admit you got it wrong.

Online Poopster

For full transparency, this is the PM I sent Marmalade:

Not me chap.
« Sent to: Marmalade on: Today at 09:45:08 pm » ReplyQuoteDelete
In response to this:

I'd love a link to my anti-Edinburgh scaremongering shite and where you've pointed out my supposed inflammatory remarks are discriminatory and untrue. 

Failing the links, I'll accept the public apology and retraction of your attack on me.

Thanks

Offline Marmalade

Your post was inflammatory scaremongering and untrue. End of.

Online Poopster

Your post was inflammatory scaremongering and untrue. End of.

And your post was unnecessary, bullying and untrue.  Cowardly too, you have neither the material to back it up nor the integrity to admit you were wrong. 

Offline Marmalade

And your post was unnecessary, bullying and untrue.  Cowardly too, you have neither the material to back it up nor the integrity to admit you were wrong.
Fuck off. You perpetuated a lie about Edinburgh. All your idiotic accusations and bullshit don't change it. If you meant it as a joke you could retract it and not make such stupid comments again (you would find it less funny if some prossie made a similar 'joke' about you). But carry on ranting. That way more people will see not only your unpleasant 'joke' but see you being a dumbass by drawing more attention to it.

mavgoose

Both your posts are now boring and pointless.
Just message each other please.

Online Poopster

Fuck off. You perpetuated a lie about Edinburgh. All your idiotic accusations and bullshit don't change it. If you meant it as a joke you could retract it and not make such stupid comments again (you would find it less funny if some prossie made a similar 'joke' about you). But carry on ranting. That way more people will see not only your unpleasant 'joke' but see you being a dumbass by drawing more attention to it.

You're an arrogant bully Marmalade, you've shown it before and you'll show it again.   :hi:

Offline The Man With No Name

Edinburgh was one of the leading cities in countering the HIV epidemic. Even after Glasgow learnt from its mistakes by looking to Edinburgh's success, current figures show Glasgow region somewhere behind, although it is not exactly a major threat. So do us all a favour and take your crappy comments about Edinburgh elsewhere.

Here's a few up-to-date facts:

EDINBURGH AND LOTHIAN Total people diagnosed living with HIV at 30 September 2015: 1,552
Number diagnosed with HIV in 2015, as at 30 September 2015: 41
HIV diagnosis 2015 by transmission category: Heterosexual: 9

GREATER GLASGOW AND CLYDE
Total people diagnosed living with HIV at 30 September 2015: 1,536
Number diagnosed with HIV in 2015, as at 30 September 2015: 103
HIV diagnosis 2015 by transmission category: Heterosexual: 18

Now put your condom back on and punt where you like, and let others do the same.

The interesting thing about these stats is the fact there was absolutely no new injecting drug user infections in Edinburgh, yet 38 in Glasgow. Just shows the effect the needle exchanges have had. There was also an unexplained surge in junkie infections in Glasgow last year. - External Link/Members Only. Did anyone hear anything since to explain this?

Gay transmission is about the same, but straight infections are double. Dirty bastards through here not only leaving their fish supper unwrapped on one night stands methinks...

Offline Marmalade

You're an arrogant bully Marmalade, you've shown it before and you'll show it again.   :hi:

You persist in taking it personally. If you knew me better you'd know I don't give a fuck. My only rule on UKP is, "does it help the punter"?

Casual comments, joking or not, anout HIV, connecting them to a person or place, are highly damaging. People thinking of visiting Edinburgh and glancing quickly through the threads would quite unnecessarily be put off punting in Edinburgh or continue to associate the city and any prossies from there with HIV. You have been around long enough to realise that, and not need another punter to wipe your arse with an explanatory post as someone kindly did. Don't take your angst out on me. You're angry at yourself if you have any sense, but get over it. As a responsible (giving you the benefit of the doubt) punter you should simply make a mental note and take more care with offhand remarks.

Offline Marmalade

The interesting thing about these stats is the fact there was absolutely no new injecting drug user infections in Edinburgh, yet 38 in Glasgow. Just shows the effect the needle exchanges have had. There was also an unexplained surge in junkie infections in Glasgow last year. - External Link/Members Only. Did anyone hear anything since to explain this?

Gay transmission is about the same, but straight infections are double. Dirty bastards through here not only leaving their fish supper unwrapped on one night stands methinks...

Indeed, the needle exchange program was and received international recognition (as did the outstanding anti-HIV drive in Brazil, which brought it into acceptable awareness). Such initiatives were major steps forward and saved lives.

Without going into all the recent studies, two factors have understandably been noted as indicators. One is the social acceptability of seeking treatment or testing. Another is the idea among hetero youngsters that the AIDS scare is somehow over or doesn't affect them.

A fairly recent study does suggest higher IV drug use among Glasgow SWs but also suggests that HIV is not as prevalent among prossies as the media often suggests.