Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush.lola - Cambridge  (Read 9387 times)

9 review(s) for HandQueen (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for Mixed English Milf (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Hertsgent

I'm sorry RRR - I do feel your pain. But this thread is UKP gold, with the Lola response the icing on the cake  :music:

HugoTheBoss

You couldn't make it up.
Like Eastenders on acid.

Offline Hulk6969

Complete jokes! Overall as I have said before she offered a good service now picks the best bookings based on time,her prices have gone up & she's messed people about with poor Comms & has given people the run around!not along until she's burnt out!

ramrodronnie

You couldn't make it up.
Like Eastenders on acid.

I know Hugo, if it wasn't so damned serious, you'd laugh, and enjoy it all like a soap opera. But I've had to change my AW password name, and the most inconvenient thing was having to change my mobile phone number.
Being unattached/single it obviously is less of a worry for me personally, but I've had the same number for many years, so every contact that I had, has had to be transferred to my new number, which I now have to inform everyone except Lola of my new number.

All of this from a seriously disturbed, head fucked woman.

I've never in my punting life come across a woman with mental health issues such as this Lola.

ramrodronnie

I'm sorry RRR - I do feel your pain. But this thread is UKP gold, with the Lola response the icing on the cake  :music:

I know Hertsgent, and with her being able to get these lies put on here was my biggest concern all along.

But what has really got to me is that I had never said anything really that bad against her until this point. All that I had said, and I had agreed with other punters with, is her poor comms, and unreliability.

And she comes out with all of the total lying crap for everyone to see, which was her sole intention.

Never again will I allow myself to get too friendly/familiar with another WG. All of this has taught me a seriously hard lesson.
So it's going to be just pump and dump from now on for me.

Offline dieseldriver

Wow what have I started here!!

Whoever said it may have been the network rather than my phone is spot on as I had similar trouble with a text a friend sent me not arriving until an hour after he sent it. So I spoke to someone and was informed that it was indeed the network and not the phone at fault.

So in this instance the issue was me rather than lola as I received the text an hour after she sent it and she texted me the screenshot of the text from her phone to prove it. I can't speak for the experiences of other people who have booked her but in this instance the fault was mine in fairness.

Was me. Have this network problem in the Thurrock area continuously. Sent a text to someone in Canterbury on Tuesday, but didn't arrive till yesterday evening!! 

Offline dieseldriver

The comment about her being chased out of a hotel was probably cos she was not discreet and used the wrong one? When I saw her still as handqueen, I asked about if the hotel knows what she's doing? Her reply was that the hotel was aware, and asked her if wanted the usual room next to another WG.

As the staff at that hotel get commission, turn a blind eye to boost their minimum wage earnings. I know Travelodge don't like WG's using their rooms. In the short time I arranged a meet at one and arrived, she had been chucked out. And didn't have the decency to text or call to call me.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:13:08 pm by dieseldriver »

ramrodronnie

Was me. Have this network problem in the Thurrock area continuously. Sent a text to someone in Canterbury on Tuesday, but didn't arrive till yesterday evening!!

Oh don't get me wrong dieseldriver. I totally believe you. I think we've all experienced network problems at some point.
But I saw Lola about 3 times, and it was a total nightmare trying to get hold of her. She never answered her phone when I called her, ok she may have been busy, bookings etc. But she could have called me back, as I assured her that it was totally safe to call or text me anytime as I am unattached/single, but she never did.

I didn't want to keep phoning, and texting her as it would have made me look/feel like some kind of pest. But if we are trying to communicate to arrange a booking, how are we supposed to do it when she wasn't responding, or took forever to get back to me.
I accept that network breakdowns happen, but my attempted comms with her wasn't anything to do with network breakdowns.

Offline dieseldriver

Oh don't get me wrong dieseldriver. I totally believe you. I think we've all experienced network problems at some point.
But I saw Lola about 3 times, and it was a total nightmare trying to get hold of her. She never answered her phone when I called her, ok she may have been busy, bookings etc. But she could have called me back, as I assured her that it was totally safe to call or text me anytime as I am unattached/single, but she never did.

I didn't want to keep phoning, and texting her as it would have made me look/feel like some kind of pest. But if we are trying to communicate to arrange a booking, how are we supposed to do it when she wasn't responding, or took forever to get back to me.
I accept that network breakdowns happen, but my attempted comms with her wasn't anything to do with network breakdowns.

No didn't, but rock123 did

vw

Sounds shit, maqybe the network is trying to stop you seeing this dog mental bitch.

Thank the network for small life saving mercies !

Hunghertsguy

Trying a punt with Lola is almost too much to resist just for comedy value lol

vw

Suppose being harassed turns some people on !

No accounting for fetishes

ramrodronnie

:lol: Well the only advice I would give to you Hunghertsguy is if you punt with her, don't get even a little friendly/familiar with her. She's a good shag/punt, and nice company to be in, but beyond that just treat it like a pump and dump, for the reasons that I've given.

I would change her profile name to Looney Lola if I were her. A complete nut job.

Hunghertsguy

:lol: Well the only advice I would give to you Hunghertsguy is if you punt with her, don't get even a little friendly/familiar with her. She's a good shag/punt, and nice company to be in, but beyond that just treat it like a pump and dump, for the reasons that I've given.

I know the boundaries, you can be friendly on the day, but never make the mistake of letting that cross over into personal lives, but neither do I 'pump and dump' -
I treat the girls with respect, find I get far more back in return that way.
Each to their own.

vw

I treat the girls with respect

Thanks for letting us know how great you are, people at usually bleat on about that don;t know how disrespectful they are being.

Sorry for your lack of awareness, there is no cure !   :scare: :scare: :scare:

Bet your one of these cunts that writes treat her with respect on AW feedback, such a disrespectful thing to write about other punters, as if we need telling. 

Hunghertsguy

Bet your one of these cunts that writes treat her with respect on AW feedback, such a disrespectful thing to write about other punters, as if we need telling.

...and that reply tells me you know 'all' about respect.

vw

...and that reply tells me you know 'all' about respect.

Your reply indicates your a complete tosser !

Add that to mentioning hung in your user name makes you a double complete tosser !  Why do you twats do that on an all bloke forum ?  :unknown: Weird freaky behaviour.  :scare:

Hunghertsguy

Your reply indicates your a complete tosser !

"You're a complete tosser"

Don't let your grammar slip when you are throwing around your pointless insults lol.
I'm sure you can't stand not having the last word so here you are Mr Waster,
the floor is all yours...

ramrodronnie

I know the boundaries, you can be friendly on the day, but never make the mistake of letting that cross over into personal lives, but neither do I 'pump and dump' -
I treat the girls with respect, find I get far more back in return that way.
Each to their own.

We should all know that we should treat them respectfully without being fluffy, whilst punting with them Hunghertsguy. But pumping and dumping doesn't mean being disrespectful toward them.

I was respectful toward Lola, but I stupidly allowed myself to get too friendly with her by being obviously too respectful.

All I would say now is, let what has happened to me be a lesson to us all.

vw

You're a complete tosser

Thank you such a gent !  :hi:

On a serious note what were you thinking with the hung bit ?

Hunghertsguy

Fair comment Ron, I read the 'pump and dump' as disrespectful- take your point it's not meant in that way.

vw

Fair comment Ron, I read the 'pump and dump' as disrespectful- take your point it's not meant in that way.

My comments above stand "You're a complete tosser"

Seems admin agrees !

Tout + Multiple accounts (HugoTheBoss, HanDraken, Hunghertsguy)

Offline TheBSG

The comment about her being chased out of a hotel was probably cos she was not discreet and used the wrong one?

Interesting as that's the excuse she has used on me for a last minute cancellation.

Is she just very unlucky with hotels or is it just a convenient excuse?

ramrodronnie

Interesting as that's the excuse she has used on me for a last minute cancellation.

Is she just very unlucky with hotels or is it just a convenient excuse?

Well all that I know TheBSG. Is that she told me that she had a falling out with an ex duo friend of hers.

Shortly after the falling out Lola told me that someone had contacted the hotel, and shown the hotel management Lola's AW profile, and informed the hotel that she was working in one of their rooms as a prostitute, then she was kicked out of the hotel.
Lola then decided that she was 100% convinced that her ex duo friend had grassed her up to the hotel.
Obviously I had only the word of both Lola and her ex duo friend to go by. In any case it wasn't my business, and I didn't want to be involved, or take sides.
I tried everything to play the part as a mediator between them. But the outcome was for me to get lambasted by Lola for my refusing to take sides, as she didn't have any evidence that it was her ex duo friend who grassed her up.
I've noticed that she has still done the odd stint in Basildon again since her falling out with her ex duo friend, but no idea as to where she worked from.

I really don't know TheBSG If she has used that same excuse on you, whether it was for the same reasons or not? Some of these WGs lead very busy, confusing life's. But I personally won't have anything to do with her again. Other punters will think differently than me I'm sure.

Offline Wilson85

I suspect I had a punt with this ex duo friend.
The reason I think this is because this prossie had me phone her in the hotel carpark and directed me straight to her door. She only told me the number when I was very close by. She said it was because people make bogus punts in order to kick her out of the hotel.

It was a shit punt too.

ramrodronnie

I suspect I had a punt with this ex duo friend.
The reason I think this is because this prossie had me phone her in the hotel carpark and directed me straight to her door. She only told me the number when I was very close by. She said it was because people make bogus punts in order to kick her out of the hotel.

It was a shit punt too.

I suspect that they are at each others throats Wilson85 and us punters are getting caught in the middle of their catfights. Best advice is; AVOID!

Offline Nagilum

« Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 03:16:33 pm by Nagilum »

Offline Nagilum

Thanks Nag !

+10000 agree absolutely !

:lol: I posted a comment confusing this lola with my review in the London section.  Had to quickly remove to avoid confusion!

vw

Damn you guys!!   :sarcastic:  ;)

Not sure what the problem is dotty !   :D

Offline Nagilum

Not sure what the problem is dotty !   :D

Why do I get the feeling a nickname has just been coined!

ramrodronnie

:lol: I posted a comment confusing this lola with my review in the London section.  Had to quickly remove to avoid confusion!

Well there are a few Lola's about Nagilum.

Major bumsoor

Have to say Lola has been one of my best punts ever would see her again no qualms .. If she was a little bit cheaper she would be a regular

ramrodronnie

Have to say Lola has been one of my best punts ever would see her again no qualms .. If she was a little bit cheaper she would be a regular

I wouldn't disagree with you Major bumsoor. She's a great punt. But my advice would be. Just stick to shagging her. Don't allow yourself to get too friendly/familiar with her, as it could end up biting you in the arse, like it did with me.
I also agree, her rates have gone up to a higher level than I would be able to afford to pay. So even if I wanted to see her again, (which I don't) I wouldn't be able to afford her rates anyway.

Major bumsoor

I don't wanna be any wg,s friend ronnie I just wanna fuck them

ramrodronnie

I don't wanna be any wg,s friend ronnie I just wanna fuck them

Yup, and I totally agree Major bumsoor. That's why I admitted I was stupid to get friendly with her. I'll Never Allow myself to be too friendly/familiar with any WG again.

Offline TheBSG

SaneOnes

Too many whores in Pitsea-Basildon area.