Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush.lola - Cambridge  (Read 9406 times)

9 review(s) for HandQueen (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
18 review(s) for Mixed English Milf (16 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Rock123

Well last evening I arranged an out call appointment for lush.lola

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However after waiting for over 30 mins for her to arrive she sent me a text staying "oh I texted you over an hour ago and thought you didn't want the booking anymore"

Bollocks to that. I never received no bloody text message from her. So I made an appointment especially to see her and she makes up a crap excuse to pull out saying her has to go to her tour in Brentwood now.

Hunghertsguy

This ones a bit of a dilemma for me, fancied a punt but I've seen a lot of mixed reviews.
Seems like she's great but only if you can get hold of her.
Sounds like she's good at what she does but definitely flakey on comms/arrangements

Offline Rock123

She Sent me proof that she sent the text at 9am so something must be wrong with my phone as it was received until after the time when the punt should have started.

So really it is not a negative for her as its my crappy phone which was the issue here. 

So if my phone was working properly then the punt would have happened.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 01:41:28 pm by Rock123 »

ramrodronnie

Well last evening I arranged an out call appointment for lush.lola

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

However after waiting for over 30 mins for her to arrive she sent me a text staying "oh I texted you over an hour ago and thought you didn't want the booking anymore"

Bollocks to that. I never received no bloody text message from her. So I made an appointment especially to see her and she makes up a crap excuse to pull out saying her has to go to her tour in Brentwood now.

Thanks for your Review Rock123. Well I've punted with Lola about 3 times. I've given her a Positive Review on here. But I did point out in a later post by another punter who saw her, and Reviewed on her that after writing my Positive Review on her that she can be a nightmare with her comms.
Maybe your phone/network was playing up? If that's factual? Then it obviously wasn't her fault. But I do know through experience she can be a bloody nightmare to communicate with.

Thanks again for your Review Rock123   

Offline Hulk6969

I have punted lush Lola & she was decent. Tried to book her again we agreed a time I drove over to Epping she didn't answer!waste of an evening. To be honest I think she's so busy she picks the Longest bookings.

Hunghertsguy

What's the consensus guys?
Worth the effort or not?

Offline oohermrs

I gave her a positive review from our meeting a few weeks back.  The limitations on here mean we only give a negative/neutral/positive.  If this was a school report (!) I'd give her a 'B' for service and a 'D' for comms/organisation.

Long story short - if you've already got your top 3 or 4 in the area, probably not, but good as a back-up plan.

ramrodronnie

I have punted lush Lola & she was decent. Tried to book her again we agreed a time I drove over to Epping she didn't answer!waste of an evening. To be honest I think she's so busy she picks the Longest bookings.

Agreed Hulk6969

ramrodronnie

What's the consensus guys?
Worth the effort or not?

IMO the consensus is Hunghertsguy. If you get to see her she's a good WG. But communcicating with her can either be hit and miss, or a complete nightmare. You pays your money, you takes your chance.

Also when I last saw her she was charging £130 an hour, but she's now put her rates up to £140 an hour.

Offline dieseldriver

She Sent me proof that she sent the text at 9am so something must be wrong with my phone as it was received until after the time when the punt should have started.

So really it is not a negative for her as its my crappy phone which was the issue here. 

So if my phone was working properly then the punt would have happened.

Might not have been your phone, but the network coverage? Where I live in Thurrock, shit reception. Conversation continually breaking up. Better to use landline.

Missed a hit in Stratford some time back cos of the network coverage. Arranged to meet her in Wetherspoons near the station. Got lost in the shopping center trying to find way out! Couldn't get a signal to call her. Had to walk some distance before signal picked up. By then she had got fed up waiting and went home    :angry:

ramrodronnie

When I was trying to book her with one of my punts with her, the same thing happened to me, where she told me she'd messaged me, but I didn't receive it. Coincidence? Or excuse/double booking??  :unknown:

Hunghertsguy

She's certainly interest but I have some very good, very reliable alternatives I can call on
Also cheaper too, so I think Lola's off the list for now  :thumbsdown:

Offline oohermrs

Think that's probably the right move...

ramrodronnie

Well if it wasn't for her poor comms, potential double/over booking, and her rate increase from £130 to £140 an hour, I would see her again. But given all of those above, personally I wouldn't bother.

ramrodronnie

Lola's been reading all of what we are saying fella's. She's contacted me through AW e-mail. She's saying that she's going to post some text messages on here that I supposedly sent to her. I think she's threatening to stir up trouble for me because I spoke my mind about her.
So just to warn you all, Lola is a paranoid bitch. The reason she's behaving like this is because I kept talking to an ex Bi partner of hers after they fell out, so she's got the knives out for me.

This acts as a warning to any would be punter of her what she can really be like.

Hunghertsguy

"So just to warn you all, Lola is a paranoid bitch. The reason she's behaving like this is because I kept talking to an ex Bi partner of hers after they fell out, so she's got the knives out for me.
This acts as a warning to any would be punter of her what she can really be like."

To me it acts as a warning to just treat a punt as a punt, review it fairly and honestly, and most of all not to get carried away in WGs business outside the hour I have paid for.
I don't need the drama.

ramrodronnie

"So just to warn you all, Lola is a paranoid bitch. The reason she's behaving like this is because I kept talking to an ex Bi partner of hers after they fell out, so she's got the knives out for me.
This acts as a warning to any would be punter of her what she can really be like."

To me it acts as a warning to just treat a punt as a punt, review it fairly and honestly, and most of all not to get carried away in WGs business outside the hour I have paid for.
I don't need the drama.

What you say is very true Hunghertsguy. And I hold my hands up for stupidly allowing myself to get friendly with this girl. As I say, because I allowed myself to get friendly with her, "and I really do my just friendly". I was also friendly with a Bi friend of hers who she had fallen out with.
Because I continued speaking ("and I really do mean just speaking, and just friends") to her Bi friend she, Lola turned nasty toward me, and is now giving threats that she will post on UKP photo shoots of so called text messages that I sent to her.
She is threatening me this way because I spoke truthfully about her poor comms, and unreliability on here about her.
I've asked her to never contact me again, but she knows/knew my AW profile name, so now I have had to changed it due to her threatening me, and harassment, I have also had to change my mobile number for the same reasons.
If she continues, I will ask Admin to get her blocked from getting onto UKP. I have posted this to warn other punters what she can be like, and not to allow themselves to get too friendly with her, as she is the type of woman that is easy to become friendly with, as she initially comes across as a really friendly next door type of woman.
She is poisonous, and like most women who feel that they've been wronged/scorned, call it what you will. She is saying that she will now carry out these threats against me because I have told the truth about how she conducts herself as a WG
As I've said. Yes I was stupid to ever allow myself to get friendly with her, but I am human, like us all. But I can assure everyone that I wasn't obsessed with her, or have any form have of EAS towards her.

I just saw her (yes stupidly in hindsight) as a nice person, who is from Essex, I saw her as someone who that I could have a laugh and joke with, and get on well with her in a friendly way a friend. "Yes I did say as a friend, nothing more, and nothing less"
I can now see in hindsight that I was a bloody idiot to allow myself to get friendly with her, as this has now backfired on me, the whole thing was brought about because I refused to stop talking to her ex Bi friend, which angered her.
I need everyone to understand, and believe that what I have said about her being a good punt, but her comms, and her unreliability is absolutely true. I have never been anything but truthful about her at anytime.

So there you all have it, chapter and verse. It's up to everyone else how they take this information. But I felt that I had to say something so that everyone is aware of what potentially could happen to another punter, the way it is happening with me and her nasty, threatening ways.

I'm now gong to inform Admin of her threats toward me.

ramrodronnie

What you say is very true Hunghertsguy. And I hold my hands up for stupidly allowing myself to get friendly with this girl. As I say, because I allowed myself to get friendly with her, "and I really do my just friendly". I was also friendly with a Bi friend of hers who she had fallen out with.
Because I continued speaking ("and I really do mean just speaking, and just friends") to her Bi friend she, Lola turned nasty toward me, and is now giving threats that she will post on UKP photo shoots of so called text messages that I sent to her.
She is threatening me this way because I spoke truthfully about her poor comms, and unreliability on here about her.
I've asked her to never contact me again, but she knows/knew my AW profile name, so now I have had to changed it due to her threatening me, and harassment, I have also had to change my mobile number for the same reasons.
If she continues, I will ask Admin to get her blocked from getting onto UKP. I have posted this to warn other punters what she can be like, and not to allow themselves to get too friendly with her, as she is the type of woman that is easy to become friendly with, as she initially comes across as a really friendly next door type of woman.
She is poisonous, and like most women who feel that they've been wronged/scorned, call it what you will. She is saying that she will now carry out these threats against me because I have told the truth about how she conducts herself as a WG
As I've said. Yes I was stupid to ever allow myself to get friendly with her, but I am human, like us all. But I can assure everyone that I wasn't obsessed with her, or have any form have of EAS towards her.

I just saw her (yes stupidly in hindsight) as a nice person, who is from Essex, I saw her as someone who that I could have a laugh and joke with, and get on well with her in a friendly way a friend. "Yes I did say as a friend, nothing more, and nothing less"
I can now see in hindsight that I was a bloody idiot to allow myself to get friendly with her, as this has now backfired on me, the whole thing was brought about because I refused to stop talking to her ex Bi friend, which angered her.
I need everyone to understand, and believe that what I have said about her being a good punt, but her comms, and her unreliability is absolutely true. I have never been anything but truthful about her at anytime.

So there you all have it, chapter and verse. It's up to everyone else how they take this information. But I felt that I had to say something so that everyone is aware of what potentially could happen to another punter, the way it is happening with me and her nasty, threatening ways.

I'm now gong to inform Admin of her threats toward me.

When I posted my Review on her, I was totally honest, and gave her a Positive Review, because my punt/s with her were Positive, and I did have a good time with her. But through stupidly getting friendly with her, it has now transpired to this.

Offline sxman

This is a clear example why I stay anonymous and use different usernames on AW & UKP and on any other site I may join, also why I never discuss or bring up UKP whilst in a punt.

It don't matter how friendly or fluffy you are it will catch up with you.

Hunghertsguy

This is a clear example why I stay anonymous and use different usernames on AW & UKP and on any other site I may join, also why I never discuss or bring up UKP whilst in a punt.

+1+1+1

Stop pouring gas on the fire Ron, know when to keep quiet.
All that will happen is you get a rep as a drama magnet.

ramrodronnie

Hi sxman. I never told her anything about UKP. She obviously comes on here reading things that punters say about her. I am now realising what a paranoid bitch she really is.

I have now forwarded all of this to Admin to request that she is blocked/banned from using this site.

ramrodronnie

+1+1+1

Stop pouring gas on the fire Ron, know when to keep quiet.
All that will happen is you get a rep as a drama magnet.

I've never once mentioned to her about UKP Hunghertsguy. As I've just explained to sxman, she is a paranoid bitch. She obviously must have known about this site, and has been reading what is being said. I have only ever told the truth all of the way along. She is a good punt, but never get too friendly with her. And what I said about her poor comms, and unreliability is all true.
This is the result of me being stupid/human if you like. I had to post what I have to warn everyone else (as we are all human) about what she can be like.

ramrodronnie

I also use different usernames/profile names on AW & UKP sxman. But I have changed both my AW profile name, and my mobile phone number in an attempt to keep her off my back.

Hunghertsguy

Ron, just about every WG I ever punted knows about UKP and checks here regularly to see what punters really think and which punters are to be avoided. Punters generally only say nice things on AW to keep WGs sweet. But it don't take a genius to match AW with UKP profiles, especially the ones that love to go into great detail on both sites, it's why I never leave field reports on AW if I review here and vice versus. Honestly if I were a WG (wouldn't earn much lol) and come here and saw you calling her paranoid bitch etc I'd think twice before taking your cash.

Much better to keep shtum and just go about your business quietly.

ramrodronnie

Ron, just about every WG I ever punted knows about UKP and checks here regularly to see what punters really think and which punters are to be avoided. Punters generally only say nice things on AW to keep WGs sweet. But it don't take a genius to match AW with UKP profiles, especially the ones that love to go into great detail on both sites, it's why I never leave field reports on AW if I review here and vice versus. Honestly if I were a WG (wouldn't earn much lol) and come here and saw you calling her paranoid bitch etc I'd think twice before taking your cash.

Yes, good points Hunghertsguy. I have learned a hard lesson with this one. But I will certainly know better in future.  :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

She used to be know as handqueen.Changed her name last year. Probabley had to raise her fee due to increase in hotel prices as she only uses hotels. I travel a bit with a band I play in, and many times have to stay over as far from home. Certainly noticed how prices have increased over time. Travellodge/Premier inn/Ibis/, the usual's WG's use, all gone up around £10+ over the last six months. So she has to get enough to pay hotel and earn a living.

Saw her in the Ibis Thurrock must be early last year when still known as handqueen.Take as find. Had a nice enjoyable time. But that's as far as went.

Offline oohermrs

This whole thing is a real shame   :(

I had a good time with her when I saw her a few weeks back and gave her a positive review.

ramrodronnie

This whole thing is a real shame   :(

I had a good time with her when I saw her a few weeks back and gave her a positive review.

I know it is oohermrs. And it really is a shame, as initially I was getting on with her really well, in a friendly way. But because she had a falling out with an ex duo friend of hers, who I was also friendly with, I found myself caught in the middle of a catfight, and Lola wanted me to take sides. When I refused to take sides that's when she started this onslaught of abuse, and lies that she is threatening to say about me on this forum.

All of this has shown me a completely different side to her personality.

As I say, it's my own stupid fault in allowing myself to get friendly with a WG. This has taught me a very hard lesson. Again it is such a shame, as she can be a really nice girl.

Offline TheBSG

This is why I rarely see the same WG more than once.

One WG I did see 3 times recently I've now canned simply because last time I phoned she answered the phone using my name so she'd obviously saved my number in her phone(luckily its a punter phone and not my real name).

For me I want to be as anonymous as possible so that didn't sit well with me.

A shame as I enjoyed boning her and doubt she considered it a problem but i don't want that level of familiarity.

I've tried to get bookings with Lola on several occasions. 3 times she just didn't answer the phone despite calling a few times on each occasion

The one time I did get a booking she agreed a meet then changed the time once  before finally cancelling on me at the last minute.

A pain as I like the look of her and reviews on here have been good but trying to get a booking with her is too much hard work for someone who doesn't seem that reliable

ramrodronnie

This is why I rarely see the same WG more than once.

One WG I did see 3 times recently I've now canned simply because last time I phoned she answered the phone using my name so she'd obviously saved my number in her phone(luckily its a punter phone and not my real name).

A shame as I enjoyed boning her and doubt she considered it a problem but i don't want that level of familiarity.

I've tried to get bookings with Lola on several occasions. 3 times she just didn't answer the phone despite calling a few times on each occasion

The one time I did get a booking she agreed a meet then changed the time once  before finally cancelling on me at the last minute.

A pain as I like the look of her and reviews on here have been good but trying to get a booking with her is too much hard work for someone who doesn't seem that reliable

Which is true to form as I had previously pointed out TheBSG. She read my remarks on here about her poor comms, and her being unreliable. That's one of the reasons, (apart from me speaking to her former duo partner which really angered her) that she's threatening to spread lies about me on this forum.

Offline norfolk tiger

I guess it comes as no great surprise that her latest aw field report is glowing even to the extent of it being a free punt to make up for a missed booking  :crazy:

vw

Me to, single as well and don't like it.

Some of the married people here encourage that sort of thing yet claim they do it just for sex, with encouraging things like that it seems like developing into something more or want something more than anonymous sex with no strings.  Some of these girls love the strings though.  Funny old game !

vw

I know it is oohermrs. And it really is a shame, as initially I was getting on with her really well, in a friendly way. But because she had a falling out with an ex duo friend of hers, who I was also friendly with, I found myself caught in the middle of a catfight, and Lola wanted me to take sides. When I refused to take sides that's when she started this onslaught of abuse, and lies that she is threatening to say about me on this forum.

All of this has shown me a completely different side to her personality.

As I say, it's my own stupid fault in allowing myself to get friendly with a WG. This has taught me a very hard lesson. Again it is such a shame, as she can be a really nice girl.

At least you admit you got sucked in by her evil eyes.  people often are flaky like this and overly paranoid when to much coke is involved.

Hope she fucks off with the abuse RRR, no need for it, hope you have blocked her everywhere !

ramrodronnie

At least you admit you got sucked in by her evil eyes.  people often are flaky like this and overly paranoid when to much coke is involved.

Hope she fucks off with the abuse RRR, no need for it, hope you have blocked her everywhere !

So do I VW. I could do without all this catfight bitchy, threatening shite!

SaneOnes

Where the Rod goes, drama follows with cheese on top. Just stop playing "More Than a Feeling" in your head right after every punt and you will be fine.

vw

Where the Rod goes, drama follows with cheese on top. Just stop playing "More Than a Feeling" in your head right after every punt and you will be fine.

Ronnie plays Tina Tuner in his car, simply the best comes first !

SaneOnes

Followed by Laydeeeeeee by Kenny Rogers (?)

ramrodronnie

Ronnie plays Tina Tuner in his car, simply the best comes first !

:D You got me VW

ramrodronnie

Followed by Laydeeeeeee by Kenny Rogers (?)

Yeah you got me too SaneOnes  :crazy:

ramrodronnie

Hunghertsguy. I am aware that many WGs read this site, and obviously Lola has been reading all of the comments that have been said about her.
I write on this site to be truthful about everything, to try to assist other punters, and not to go out of my way to say anything that isn't truthful about any WG, whether that be Lola, or any other WG. That wouldn't be fair, or help other punters if they were not made aware of any potential pifalls with some of the WGs.

I gave her a Positive FB on here because I had a very good punt with her. However I responded to the OP who gave her a Negative FB due to her poor comms, and unreliability.

Again, I gave a truthful comment as to the problems that I had also had with her poor comms.

If Lola doesn't like any of the things that I, and other punters have said about her? Then that's up to her to up her game in the comms, and reliability part of her job.

As regards to if you, or I were a WG? And was called a paranoid bitch We'd think twice about taking that punters cash. Both you and I, and any punter are able to take our pick, and our cash and choose from thousands of WGs out there, so why would I concern myself whether I was able to punt with her again or not?

Hunghertsguy

Ron, your just repeating yourself over and over and coming across like a real drama magnet.
Just let the thread die man, it's run its course.
We all see your opinion.

vw

Ron, your just repeating yourself over and over and coming across like a real drama magnet.
We all see your opinion.

Easy for you to say you are not the victim !

Many victims relive their traumas, look at Sonny Crocket and his posts 6 months for someone reducing him to an hour from 2 ! 

ramrodronnie

We all see your opinion.

I'm quite prepared to let it go Hunghertsguy, and have no desire to keep it going. I am merely responding to comments made to me. It isn't me that wishes to keep this subject rolling on and on.

Hunghertsguy

Easy for you to say you are not the victim !

Or, just grow a pair, handle it yourself, in private, with the WG in question instead of repeating the same comment over and over and over in what has become a 'fishing for sympathy' thread.

charkay211

Hi everyone this is Lush.lola
As much as us girls dislike this site I Personally think it's a great idea for you cos there are Sadly some WG that offer a poor and of course you should be aware but I would just like to clear something up that I believe I have wrongly been accused off as I am also one to hold my hand up if I am wrong as we are all human...

But I won't have you Ron constantly going on about my comms on all my feedbacks when this is so not true

Firstly you have not had to change your number due to me harrassing you as you funny enough still have the same number!

Secondly it was you that constantly kept messaging me and ringing constantly and crying on the phone when I still Have those voice messages and if any one can tell me how to post them on here as I have screen shot them all so
If anyone knows how to post them on here please feel free to let me know me Cos I will show exactly how obsessed you was with me and how you had feelings for me even though I had only met you three times!!!

I am a lady that does not work every day and I have two children that need my attention and you was too much for me, you are a drama queen and it sadly guys like you who make me want to give it up!

You then decided to get involved in a disagreement with myself and another working girl and I refused to talk to you after you Informed me what she had been saying and I thencalled you a shit stirer and never contact me again cos I won't get involved in bitchiness and is unprofessional but you constantly persisted to message me begging me to ring you and reply which I found obsessive behaviour and then decided to start insulting me

You also stated on this thread you never told me about this site which is also a lie and have messages to prove this and even to inform me of your new previous profile name and you also slagged your fellow friends on here cos you are so two faced

You also made a fake feedback to this particular working girl I had a disagreement and told that was wrong and disagree with fakeness and you
Admitted this in the text I have also

I am sure I will get banned from This site quickly but I want to clear my name that I am not a evil person or paranoid but sadly unlike you an honest one and you bitter cos I refused to see you anymore and don't want your money so you couldn't book me again anyway!

I do state on my profile I will not ring missed calls back as to respect everyone's situation and privacy and also will not when I am with a client as I find it extremely rude

Have a good evening guys and happy punting

Lola x

ramrodronnie

Or, just grow a pair, handle it yourself, in private, with the WG in question instead of repeating the same comment over and over and over in what has become a 'fishing for sympathy' thread.

:dash: This has obviously come down to a childish game of who has the last word competition. Fishing for sympathy? How so so childish.

vw

Harsh

If you want to heal ronny comment here ! 

Hope you hungheartlessguy never has similar !   :lol: :lol:

Offline Rock123

Wow what have I started here!!

Whoever said it may have been the network rather than my phone is spot on as I had similar trouble with a text a friend sent me not arriving until an hour after he sent it. So I spoke to someone and was informed that it was indeed the network and not the phone at fault.

So in this instance the issue was me rather than lola as I received the text an hour after she sent it and she texted me the screenshot of the text from her phone to prove it. I can't speak for the experiences of other people who have booked her but in this instance the fault was mine in fairness.

ramrodronnie

Well I am absolutely gobsmacked at that lying statement that Lola has managed to get onto this thread. Talk about a woman scorned!
The only part of her comment that bore any semblance of truth was the part where I still kept in contact with her ex duo Bi friend. But Lola was never brought up in any conversations I had with her ex friend.

It was her that kept probing me for information, as she was chucked out of a hotel, and was convinced that it was her ex friend who grassed her to the hotel that she was working from.

Almost everything that has come out of her mouth is lies.

I am so pleased that Admin have banned this poisonous bitch from this site, as she is real trouble. She needs to see a psychiatrist to try and deal with the paranoia she is obviously suffering from
Sufficed to say that I have Black Listed her from ever wanting to see, or go near her again.