Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should there be an etiquette for reviewing 'legitimate' masseurs?  (Read 848 times)

Offline Turtle Z

There are a number of threads running on these boards relating to FBSM and also a number of masseurs have been discussed and reviewed. Falling under the umbrella of those offering massage with HE, and possibly even more extended services are a number of girls that to the outside world run a legitimate business. You only have to look at their website and it is very easy to grasp that as far as the outside world is concerned they are offering a 'non-sexual' service; and I have no doubt that to at least some of their clients this is exactly what they do.  They may be offering other legitimate services from high street shop front location and may even be in breach of their lease if their landlords were to discover that they were offering sexual services. Or they may simply be working from home and not want neighbours to discover that they are doing anything that would be frowned upon. Bridget in Wolverhampton was a prime example who is now no longer offering services largely due to indiscretion shown during discussions on this site and more recently we have a couple of idiots claiming that Karen from Worcester has been offering them extended services, despite the fact that her website clearly shows that she is running a 'legitimate' business. If these ladies are good and we want them to stick around then to my mind punters have to show a little more discretion about what they are posting. They can always PM other members with information that the masseur would clearly not want to be openly discussed on this site and as I said, this is in our best interests as well as the masseur in question. Anyone else have thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 08:49:26 am by Turtle Z »

Offline Jimmyredcab

If they "wank you off" then they are prostitutes ------------ this forum reviews prostitutes, it's not even a grey area in my opinion.    :hi: :hi:

Offline Turtle Z

If they "wank you off" then they are prostitutes ------------ this forum reviews prostitutes, it's not even a grey area in my opinion.    :hi: :hi:

A simplistic and academic point that isn't under discussion Jimmy. They may be 'prostitutes' and also be beauticians or masseurs offering other legitimate services on a high street. The point of this thread is whether or not punters are risking losing those services by being indiscrete about what is on offer.

Offline Poopster

Also, and I hate myself for bringing up a speeling/grammer point, it's a masseuse.  A masseur is a guy.

Please don't get a happy ending from a masseur.

Offline Turtle Z

Also, and I hate myself for bringing up a speeling/grammer point, it's a masseuse.  A masseur is a guy.

I know, I also hate myself for being pedantic but it's spelling and not speeling. It's also grammar and not grammer.

Also, masseur is a perfectly acceptable definition in a number of dictionaries...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Poopster

Obviously that minor spot of intentional irony went over your head.

No problem though, instead of being all pissy about it, why don't you phone a load of masseurs and see whether Dave will let you touch his tits?

Offline Turtle Z

Obviously that minor spot of intentional irony went over your head.

Yes you would say that wouldn't you!  :D

Offline Donnie69

If they do anything sexual for money, they are a prostitute! They are deluded calling themselves legitimate masseurs.  Why would any guy pay good money for a standard massage, unless they had an injury of some sort?

I find a massage from anyone totally boring after about 2 minutes.  I want a woman to be doing something sexual.   

jcdmj12

Yep, I got to see a masseur from time to time, and I'd be very upset if he offered a happy ending.  :scare: