Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~Sukanda Massage  (Read 1451 times)

Offline Mrcharm123

Wanted £100 for topless massage. I opted for £60 with happy ending. She provided a 20minute massage with an happy ending, gave me another 10minute massage and sent me to the showers.  Both massages were average at best. I complained to her about the time and she told me I could've asked for more massage and threatened to call security on me haha. 100% will not be going again, jane is 10x better than her if anyone else wants a massage.

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sukanda because when I saw her for the first time (admittedly some time ago) I had one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. The second time I saw her was nowhere near as good (which would seem to confirm what I think others have said which is that she can be very inconsistent) and which is why I never went back for a third time.

Dodo

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with Sukanda because when I saw her for the first time (admittedly some time ago) I had one of the most erotic experiences I have ever had. The second time I saw her was nowhere near as good (which would seem to confirm what I think others have said which is that she can be very inconsistent) and which is why I never went back for a third time.
I've said many times with Suka you can get a good un or a bad un. Cracking body but I give her a miss now as there are plenty offering a more consistent experience.