Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy Maria - Southend  (Read 1462 times)

6 review(s) for LustfulMaria (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hackneylad1

I visited this girl about a month ago

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour incall
Fee: £120

Location: Basement flat in victorian house, quiet location felt very safe and discrete. Usual hide behind door as most girls do but at least did not have to hang around outside waiting for flat number or anything as full instructions had already been given. Flat clean and tidy with cosy bedroom for the action. 

Comms: Very easy - arranged the previous day through AW messages. Instructions and address all given on day of appointment. Bit of a delay on AW messaging but no delay on the day giving full details.

Girl: No face photos beforehand but I wasn't disappointed - attractive girl possibly bit older than the 31 yrs on AW, down to earth and easy to talk to - bit more of a tum than the AW photos but nothing horrendous - not a lard bucket by any means.

Service:
I wanted a girlfriend experience and she gave that - light french kissing, decent oral without and certainly appeared to get into reverse oral plus a nice fuck to round off the first half (or about 20 mins in reality). Managed a second round and wanted to CIM but she ended up dribbling quite a bit of it - not sure if she was avoiding a full on CIM or just an accident.

Would I go again - Yes it was a good experience overall.

ramrodronnie

I visited this girl about a month ago

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1 hour incall
Fee: £120

Location: Basement flat in victorian house, quiet location felt very safe and discrete. Usual hide behind door as most girls do but at least did not have to hang around outside waiting for flat number or anything as full instructions had already been given. Flat clean and tidy with cosy bedroom for the action. 

Comms: Very easy - arranged the previous day through AW messages. Instructions and address all given on day of appointment. Bit of a delay on AW messaging but no delay on the day giving full details.

Girl: No face photos beforehand but I wasn't disappointed - attractive girl possibly bit older than the 31 yrs on AW, down to earth and easy to talk to - bit more of a tum than the AW photos but nothing horrendous - not a lard bucket by any means.

Service:
I wanted a girlfriend experience and she gave that - light french kissing, decent oral without and certainly appeared to get into reverse oral plus a nice fuck to round off the first half (or about 20 mins in reality). Managed a second round and wanted to CIM but she ended up dribbling quite a bit of it - not sure if she was avoiding a full on CIM or just an accident.

Would I go again - Yes it was a good experience overall.

Nice on Hackneylad. Thanks for the Review mate. What was her FK/GFK like? Or didn't you want that?

Offline Hackneylad1

Maybe im stupid but what is FK/GFK. I thought FK eas french kissing which was fairly light tips of tongue stuff rather than suck your tonsils out.

ramrodronnie

Maybe im stupid but what is FK/GFK. I thought FK eas french kissing which was fairly light tips of tongue stuff rather than suck your tonsils out.

No your not stupid Hackneylad1. It was Me, a bloody typo. What I actually meat was FK/DFK.  :D