Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Losing The Fun  (Read 5260 times)

Offline AnthG

I wasn't really sure of the best name for this topic. But I am curious if this has happened to others before in their punting careers and how they dealt with it if so.

Basically I have been punting for just off 5 years now, about once per month that entire time. And for my punts as soon as I come out of the room after them I have often felt like Rocky in the end of Rocky 2 when he managed to get up within the 10 seconds and Apollo didn't so he became world champion as a result.

I would have a punt, it would pick me right up, and I would immediately start looking forward to the next and the next girl to see. And I would need to force a timeline onto myself to not overspend (basically for the last three years, that was a punt once per month).

I have just came back from a punt today. And the girl was perfectly pleasant and everything else that was called from her. I also got A-Levels from her which has been my holy grail that I have rarely got in punting.

But at the end of the punt I thought to myself, you know for that money that I have just spent for that one hour. I could have bought myself an Nvidia Shield and watched 4K HEVC movies everynight for years on it.

The same goes with last months punt. Did not enjoy it at all. I rarely leave negatives. But I left that one as one.

Part of me just feels like the quality of girls doing this is at an all time low and everything is all due to this. As trying to find even just anyone to punt right now is a massive challenge as there is literally nobody it feels like that I even want to see doing this. And on the way to punts I sit on the bus and I see girls walking through town and I think to myself over and over. Friggin hell, look at her, if I could just punt with her. I did that today four separate times on the way to the punt today.

But another part of me just thinks I may just be losing the fun overall. And hence why I started the topic. Does this happen to other punters often in their punting careers, and its a thing that comes and goes, and if so how do they counter it. And do people think it is just a case that a quality girl will overcome it. Or would it be if you found the best hidden gem of a girl there was, you would still not enjoy it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

I wasn't really sure of the best name for this topic. But I am curious if this has happened to others before in their punting careers and how they dealt with it if so.

Basically I have been punting for just off 5 years now, about once per month that entire time. And for my punts as soon as I come out of the room after them I have often felt like Rocky in the end of Rocky 2 when he managed to get up within the 10 seconds and Apollo didn't so he became world champion as a result.

I would have a punt, it would pick me right up, and I would immediately start looking forward to the next and the next girl to see. And I would need to force a timeline onto myself to not overspend (basically for the last three years, that was a punt once per month).

I have just came back from a punt today. And the girl was perfectly pleasant and everything else that was called from her. I also got A-Levels from her which has been my holy grail that I have rarely got in punting.

But at the end of the punt I thought to myself, you know for that money that I have just spent for that one hour. I could have bought myself an Nvidia Shield and watched 4K HEVC movies everynight for years on it.

The same goes with last months punt. Did not enjoy it at all. I rarely leave negatives. But I left that one as one.

Part of me just feels like the quality of girls doing this is at an all time low and everything is all due to this. As trying to find even just anyone to punt right now is a massive challenge as there is literally nobody it feels like that I even want to see doing this. And on the way to punts I sit on the bus and I see girls walking through town and I think to myself over and over. Friggin hell, look at her, if I could just punt with her. I did that today four separate times on the way to the punt today.

But another part of me just thinks I may just be losing the fun overall. And hence why I started the topic. Does this happen to other punters often in their punting careers, and its a thing that comes and goes, and if so how do they counter it. And do people think it is just a case that a quality girl will overcome it. Or would it be if you found the best hidden gem of a girl there was, you would still not enjoy it.

Its certainly happened to me, i didn't find it any fun in autumn 2010 so took 6 months off punting AND reading punting forums and returned refreshed. Due to my personal life i now haven't punted for quite a while and haven't as yet missed doing so though that will change no doubt sooner or later.

Offline threechilliman

I feel like that at the moment. Started two years ago, once a week but some of the fun has disappeared for me. I've slowed down since September, which has helped - average every two weeks now and this year not even that. I think the problem is that it becomes routine to fuck different girls who are, let's face it, pretty much all the same, even the best one's. I've fucked 80 odd in two years and even with the variety it just becomes a bit dull. You come out thinking 'Why did I do that?' and can't really answer the question.

My habits have changed and I've come up with a proper bucket list of stuff I want to do. If I can't find someone who will tick something off my list, I won't punt at all. If all the WG's in the country packed it in tomorrow, I wouldn't shed a tear. 'Once a punter, always a punter' is a phrase I've heard many times and when I started I did think 'You'll never be able to stop' but right now I can understand how guys go for long periods without punting or do stop all together.

tcm

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
"Part of me just feels like the quality of girls doing this is at an all time low and everything is all due to this. As trying to find even just anyone to punt right now is a massive challenge as there is literally nobody it feels like that I even want to see doing this.

Then stop , i honestly dont think the market of girls has changed but maybe you may have changed?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline AnthG

Then stop , i honestly dont think the market of girls has changed but maybe you may have changed?

With respect, you are not really looking at the market of girls though are you.

Offline Jimmyredcab

i honestly dont think the market of girls has changed .

Are you serious.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

Adultwork is now infested with Romanian lowlife skanks.     :bomb: :bomb:

I very rarely punt now and don't miss it one bit.    :hi:

Offline smiths

"Part of me just feels like the quality of girls doing this is at an all time low and everything is all due to this. As trying to find even just anyone to punt right now is a massive challenge as there is literally nobody it feels like that I even want to see doing this.

In the last year to eighteen months A/W has gone downhill in my observations, its now like wading knee high in shit to find a gem. Fortunately UKP is here for punters aware of it to help locate good WGs and avoid bad ones.

Offline frankc

Yeah its happened to me a few times, the only thing that works for me is a complete break for a few months. I go and do other things and forget about punting until the urge returns....for me its around 2 months, been like that for over 20 years

OldAdmin

Just take a break from punting and UKP too.

Something the latter everyone can do, well except me  :cry:

Offline cueball

Take a break anth, as said above, the lasses haven't changed. There's always been a mixture of skanks and good ones.

My punting is going to slow down too, I find it better to abstain for a few weeks, it gives me more excitement on the build up.

I've a few faces booked but next month I'll be taking my foot off the gas.

It's a way too expensive hobby not to get a buzz out of
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:41:24 pm by cueball »

aniz

i have been punting for years,never felt bad  or sad about it,
Actually i feel good after punt.may be that's just me.
anyway if you don't enjoy punting you should stop.No point in doing something you don't enjoy.

Offline AnthG

Are you serious.     :dash: :dash: :dash:

In the last year to eighteen months A/W has gone downhill in my observations, its now like wading knee high in shit to find a gem.

+1 on these two. I am not joking in saying that I feel the quality of girls is right down from what it once was.

Look at the agencies in 2012 of girls working that one day. A whole load of young, really fit girls to pick from.

External Link/Members Only

Look at them now today. Old/past it girls to choose from, and a quatre of the selection.

(the same applies to all of the agencies, I just used this one as they have been here the longest and can compare to old great times).

I read reviews of girls. And everyone always says in them she is "reasonably attractive" or "quite attractive" in the reviews. Which is euphemism for, she is not really that attractive and I am being pleasant.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 05:46:24 pm by AnthG »

pking_paul

Sorry to read this but I have realised its brain dead sluts that no longer do it for me. Give me a sexy 'real' mature any day of the week now. But as you say, they are tough to find on AW  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

DeWallenFan

Probably the time of year doesn't help...cold, damp, miserable, dark going to work, dark coming home from work, thoughts of suicide etc. Ok maybe not the last one.
Take a couple of punts off, might help.
 :drinks:

vw

Have a holiday, have done many times in the past few years.  Probably due one soon to recharge my enthusiasm, may line this up with a holiday this year and stay switched off for a while.

Routine becomes routine and predictable, why I wont do the same people to often doing the same thing or anyone with loads of reviews any more there is no appeal there for me whatsoever.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Take a break anth, as said above, the lasses haven't changed. There's always been a mixture of skanks and good ones.

Some of the gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse, I cringe when I click on some of the reviews.   :vomit:

DeWallenFan

Sorry to read this but I have realised its brain dead sluts that no longer do it for me.

Dennis Nilsen???

Offline S.X. MacHine

My first punts, four years ago, left me on an amazing endorphin high...Just lived from punt yo punt. Fell in with a bunch of student hookers in Edinburgh, some bright young things, others mature students I.e. 30ish. All excellent and all sadly bloody graduated!
Anyway, to avoid disappointment, I punt the same three or four WGs now. I do not get the highs of the early days, but frequency is increasing; started monthly, then weekly and some weeks twice. Not as good as the early days, but good enough; bloody good, actually.
The problem's not the money, I've a good pension, but it's that I get fall prey to EAS; but I'm not looking to stop any time soon...

Offline KentAde

I have felt the same as the OP for a while, and when I have finished a punt feel like "well, that could have bought......." so have tried to cut down massively. However, I now have the fortunate pleasure of meeting civvies on Craigslist and now have them as my alternative to punting. Yes, I still 'reward' them, but don't have all the hassle of clock-watching, them not turning up, etc and still get to do technically the same as punting, ie kissing, CIM, etc....and one has just mentioned about trying anal one day!  :yahoo:
Anyway, so I think a lot of guys actually feel the same as the OP.....  :hi:

Offline Private Parts

Quite. When younger I liked fast cars. I've changed. There are still fast cars available but I'm more for the Armstrong Siddley type now.
There is still a broad range of product available you are just looking on the wrong shelves. Maybe you need to evaluate what you need from a punt.
Personally I'm enjoying longer sessions of edging. That does it for me now.
Have a think.!
PP

cockneybstrd

but you cant stick your in a cock Ndvida sheild though anth..(though you will be tempted as kodi streams are fucking great for sports movies)

sounds like you need a break go out do something different for a while.  Enjoy life.

I do tend to agree with what your saying as outsider looking at your punting area. its bit like your all just shagging the same prossies in the same gaffs and it all did get a bit 'soap opera' for while
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 06:35:07 pm by cockneybstrd »

jcdmj12

I was enjoying it, then had a world-rocking experience with an RB outcall part timer which put everything else in the shade, and then nothing else appeared.

Luckily I've just seen Woofie35 which topped since even that :)

...but, I've totally lost the urge for 'normal' punts now, paying for 1-2 hour of sex with a woman who is pretending to be interested in me and 5 other guys that day suddenly no longer excites me.

Maybe I'll go back to it, maybe I won't, but if you're not enjoying it, stop for a while.

Offline threechilliman

brain dead sluts... charming

Try a few punts yourself, you'll soon see what we mean.

sounds like you need a break go out do something different for a while.  Enjoy life.

Good advice. Considering it myself.

...but, I've totally lost the urge for 'normal' punts now, paying for 1-2 hour of sex with a woman who is pretending to be interested in me and 5 other guys that day suddenly no longer excites me.

That's where I found myself in September.

tcm

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Basically I have been punting for just off 5 years now, about once per month that entire time.

Sounds as though it may just be becoming routine for you, so it's hard to get the same feeling of excited anticipation.  You say that as soon as one punt was over you used to start looking forward to the next one - but if you're currently doing it through habit then it isn't something special at the moment.

I would recommend a complete break from everything you associate with it - so no AW, no UKP (sorry), put your punting phone at the back of a dusty cupboard so you don't see it.  You'll know if and when you want to come back to it.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I feel that for me punting has stopped being a fun hobby after thanks to being messed around, lied to, and having poor punts. From when I came back in 2014 to the summer of 2015 or thereabouts, I enjoyed this hobby a lot. However certain events have eroded my enthusiasm for it.

I did have a punt two weeks ago which was OK but nothing special. The enjoyment that was within me this time last year just wasn't there.

I am a punter that has particular expectations (which certain people would see as weird, but that is just me), and if these expectations aren't met then this takes the enjoyment away.

slow and low

Feel exactly the same currently.  Saw a now ex regular last week and it was a waste of time and money. Seems an effort now to find any half decent providers.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I feel that once the enthusiasm is gone, then that's that. It doesn't matter what girl you choose to punt with. It's just not that enjoyable without having that inner enthusiasm. Everything punting wise just becomes a chore.

Offline Nagilum

It sounds like burn out.

As others have said take a break.  if you punt too often or consistently stick to a schedule (like the monthly thing have) it becomes monotonous.   

It could also have something to do with the quality you are sampling as of late.  There are only a handful of girls I consider to be top draw and happy to revisit.  Maybe get some regulars and rotate them a little.  Not sure if you do, but you form a different type of Punter/WG relationship and experimentation can begin  ;)  I find a regular can push the right buttons after a while, because they know what gets you off.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:25:03 pm by Nagilum »

slow and low

I feel that once the enthusiasm is gone, then that's that. It doesn't matter what girl you choose to punt with. It's just not that enjoyable without having that inner enthusiasm. Everything punting wise just becomes a chore.
+ 1 spot on. Just feels like an effort,  I felt completely deflated last week.

vw

As others have said take a break.  if you punt too often or consistently stick to a schedule (like the monthly thing have) it becomes monotonous.   

Yes all this scheduled nonsense would do my nut in, no regularity here if i want it a have it if i don;t i won;t and I never know until the day whether that is the case.

To many people booking an advance and not in the mood on the day but have waited so long to see the pokemon prossie they just go through with it, noting will rescue the indifference in these.

And learn to let go, being angry and harping on 6 months after events just brings negativity into all future punts if I was so bitter wouldn't bother its wasting time, emotions and cash.

Offline Marmalade

I think travel helps. Some country that gives you a different sense of life.

Type_O_Negative

Recently i took 4 months off punting and i'm on the game again but i punt even less. I stick with my 2 regulars and i'm happy.

Offline toon972

I am feeling exactly the same Anth, I have not seen a girl this year. Going to give it another month and see what happens.

Type_O_Negative

While i was on my punting break i was literally stuck at work doing loads and loads of overtime. For that extra cash i bought nice second hand Omega watch.

Offline foreverchanges

I am feeling exactly the same Anth, I have not seen a girl this year. Going to give it another month and see what happens.

Same here...have had a punt free 2016 and only 1 in the last  4 months.
Tbh I haven't missed it.

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes it did happen to me.  I stopped for about 1 year, until about last August, but I still don't punt anywhere as much as I used to.

Rod trotter

Anth having just read this thread and although i dont know you in real life i think ive known you on here for long enough to understand you a wee bit.

You have come across lately as being after someone very specific....stunningly good looking,  geeky who likes anal and is very GFE to you.

You are still getting over your favourite leaving this game and are searching for her replacement and its not happening.

Open your mind to other things? There are some nice agency girls around still, stop looking for the holy grail, i found Bethany @diamonds to be incredible at what she does, id looked at her profile etc a hundred times amd not noticed her really, things like this happen.

Maybe your not over "her" leaving Anth :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 04:29:57 am by Rod trotter »

LL

stop looking for the holy grail
Isn't that what a lot of us are doing? I know that I've personally been seeking perfection. I've tried women from all different parts of the world and have become disillusioned after finding out they all feel the same. Still I continue my quest. A different girl every time. She's out there somewhere.  Just a few more punts. Young and shy / mature and confident / pretty and naive / less attractive but more intelligent. Combinations thereof. She could be anywhere. And what happens when I meet her? Does my punting life end? Perhaps a part of me dies happy.

Punting is tiring me out. It's a mental and an emotional drain. I can relate to the OP. Yes at times it feels like it's losing the fun. I took a break once. It lasted several years. I thought I'd never punt again. I came back to it with renewed vigour. I know that I will need to take another break someday soon. In all likelihood I'll come back to punting once again, when it feels right. Such is the cycle.

Offline Mansell

+1 on these two. I am not joking in saying that I feel the quality of girls is right down from what it once was.

Look at the agencies in 2012 of girls working that one day. A whole load of young, really fit girls to pick from.

Look at them now today. Old/past it girls to choose from, and a quatre of the selection.

(the same applies to all of the agencies, I just used this one as they have been here the longest and can compare to old great times).

I read reviews of girls. And everyone always says in them she is "reasonably attractive" or "quite attractive" in the reviews. Which is euphemism for, she is not really that attractive and I am being pleasant.

Anth, I think you are right, in the NE we still had some cracking girls at the end of 2014, but lost a lot of really good ones in 2015. So I completely agree with your comment in this regards, especially as I know you and I look for similar kind of girls and experiences.

As has already been suggested even by Admin, you come across in a really bad place at the moment. Take a break 6 months off. Don;t look on here, AW or UKE and be hard with yourself about it. No punting related activity for 6 months, maybe more. Then come back and see if you have changed and it is fun.

I have done this with other hobbies and some you just don;t miss and never take up again, others you just can;t do without.

Hope that helps.

Bluefin

However, I now have the fortunate pleasure of meeting civvies on Craigslist

You've had success from craigslist?
I thought that was all bots, spam and timewasters.

Offline candec

I am a long term punter and the danger I've experienced has been punting for the sake of punting. The best course of action is to take time out for a while.

Offline Thepacifist

I've been punting for 9 years now and I still have fun when I do. I'll usually have 1 punt a month so that time frame keeps me interested. Sometimes it goes tits up and I feel stupid but that's life. Sure, there's a lot of other things you can buy. I've spent a lot of money on cannabis, poker and prostitutes. The rest I've wasted.

I hope you find the fun again soon  :hi:

Offline Notpastit

As a late starter, mid-late 40's, after various long term relationships until then, really got into punting in 2001, wondered why I'd not tried it before, seemed an easy route to uncomplicated sex without all the previous relationship aggravation/will she be in the mood tonight etc.

Now in my early 60's I've slowed down considerably over last 2 yrs, thinking abt £ involved/spent over last 10-12 yrs and have 1 eye on stopping work completely/less expendable £ so now only punt 1 or sometimes 2 per month as opposed to 3-4, sometimes 5 p.m. in my most active times.

My enthusiasm has waned over this period, now only see couple of regulars and can't be arsed to seek out new ones, as the 3 I checked out last yr were all  "one offs", disappointing.

There are loads of girls I've put on my "to do" list in my mind but prob will only go there if either/or both of regs packs up or I lose interest, that's usually the reason(s) I've been tempted to "research" elsewhere before.

I suspect I will prob wind down to 1 punt every other month until none at all in the next year or 2.

It all hangs on personal needs/thoughts, can you afford it, do you feel its money well spent, are you getting a buzz out of it - if not best to call it a day?

Offline Marmalade

Wtf. Choices:
a) See a prossie just to exercise your willy etc, like going to the gym
b) Stop wanking and find a civvy
c) Find something more important in life

Offline GreyDave

Some of the gents on here would fuck anything with a pulse, I cringe when I click on some of the reviews.   :vomit:

:scare: OMG ...I am agreeing with Jimmy (cause I`m one of em  :D :D) I also feel AW is awash with skinny Rom`s and expensive English Girls, I punt/walk around Soho in my breaks at work when in West end or a quick tube away....However I am getting to feel... yeah screwed one like you ..almost at every other walk up or punt.

Without trying a "Raddy" or other such thing it is all a bit samey I am presently searching X type girls as a posed to the Y types I shagged last month might be a way of looking forward to the next fanny :D :D  after a few porking 2 and only one pop at week end I get a bit down about it to and wonder what girl is going to get the little fella really into it again, sadly the last one a Hungarian girl went back so the search is on again I was surprised by her as I wanted a big titter but she was big hips small tits but really into it :rose: EMS alert still got the carpet burns on my knees :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 01:24:51 pm by GreyDave »

Offline Marmalade

A pulse is definitely better. Legal, for one thing. :music:

For most people it's just fuck the best available. Both parties, in most cases, would prefer to fuck for love and/or lust (rather than money) so it's a case of we're here, it's not ideal, but hey, let's make the best of it. Occasionally the 'best of it' can be awesome. Other times it just relieves the ache in the balls when one hasn't been able to obtain mutual love and/or lust on that occasion. It can be fun. It can help the girl make ends meet. It can be shit too. If you play the roulette table, you have to 'spin the wheel.'

Offline Jimmyredcab

A pulse is definitely better. Legal, for one thing. :music:

For most people it's just fuck the best available.

That is no longer good enough for me.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

We keep being told that the internet has made punting easier ---------- I call bullshit.    :bomb:

I prefered punting from the many "trusted" brothels in my area ---------- that have now all closed down, places like Gigglesgirls in Ilford provided excellent girls at sensible prices -------- I am also totally sick of all the headless profiles on Adultwork.

Offline Marmalade

For most people it's just fuck the best available.
That is no longer good enough for me.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
In that case you're fucked Jimbo.

You could try to change it, try to change your view of it, or stop punting (or do any of the three and complain of course). But in any field when the best is not good enough then you're stuck. Ham-shanks's pony.

Offline Jimmyredcab

In that case you're fucked Jimbo.

You could try to change it, try to change your view of it, or stop punting .

I have all but stopped punting ------------- apart from the occasional Domination session.    :hi: