Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranya Alice - Walthamstow - in a Brothel (AdultWork profile also linked)  (Read 4126 times)

spiderwebber

Well, after a few negative punts I decided to go for something a bit different.
This review is a mixed bag - it's because of the nature of the booking, the location, experience and punt itself.

I can tell you that the girl herself and the punt is a massive Positive.
The other aspects are a huge Negative which would normally make this a Negative review.

I logged onto Vivastreet and found a good old fashioned brothel advertised External Link/Members Only
There are some pictures of girls, but I knew they're probbaly inaccurate - and besides, I wanted an old skool Brothel experience - walk in Blind, see the girls, choose if I like one, or walk if I don't - some of my best punts have been in such brothels over the years so I had a good feeling.

I called, and was given a post code in Walthamstow near Blackhorse Rd Station. The woman on the phone had the typical sing songy Romanian accent.

I parked on Blackhorse Lane right where the Sat Nav said the post code was and called the number again - it was answered and I was told to wait there.
My phone rang half a minute later, and the woman told me to go to the house number she had given and someone will let me in, and I realised I was parked directly outside it! Anyway,As I walked up and opened the outside door, lo and behold Sergei opened the front door - I was later told that he was 'security'.
I cautiously walked in and was lead upstairs into a landing which had about 3 girls walking around - one walked past me and told me to go into one of the rooms - I knocked the half ajar door and was welcomed in by female voices - I then was presented with about 6 olive skinned ladies, all were pretty good looking, a couple were even more so - I was told by one of the girls to take my pick -  I made some wise arse jokes about wanting all of them - I seriously couldn't make my mind up, I then asked which services were offered and was told that I had to discuss it with the girl of my choice - the procedure is: choose girl, discuss with her in private what service, accept or walk - if I accept I pay the cash.
As things were pretty difficult, I singled out the 3 prettiest, and then singled out the one of the three with the sexiest feet! Yes, I did an Eddie Murphy!

I chose Ranya - she is gorgeous - her pictures on the AW link do not do her a justice! In fact they're Shit pictures  -I only saw the profile after I got home - as she told me she was on Adultwork so got home and had a look - She's about 5'2" tall, petite, slim, with size 4 feet, beautiful pert A cup tits, beautiful pert arse, and a 2 finger STG (straight through gusset) confidence gap between her thighs - I love this in a girl - makes for a nicely aired snatch and harris. She had a lovely smile, and gorgeous eyes too - the right kind of slutty make up (not the over done disaster on the profile)
and she then lead me up another flight to her room.

She was laughing and joking away with me, she told me it was £70 for an hour - included in the price was Oral without protection, sex in whatever position suits me, cum as many times as I like, 69, cunnilingus, No CIM, kissing on the lips only and no tongues - I asked her about extras, - bit of cheeky banter with her, she said £70 is it but as she likes me she'll French kiss me too, and I suggested some watersports - she said fine!  I then gave her another £20 extra tip - she was well chuffed and put that on the side - I the  told her I wanted her for 1.5 hours - that was an extra £40 - so all together it cost me £110 for 1.5 hours. (exc tip) went down for a minute (to deposit the £70+40) then came back up - anywy, what follwoed was brilliant - she chucked me on the bed and jumped on top of me, undoing my shirt, getting rid of it, sucking my nipples, kissing me, then taking my trousers off and giving me a wet deep satisfying blow job - she had taken her knickers off - leaving her bra on - this was followed by her shifting position and me sucking her toes, she then got onto her back and said come and eat my pussy - so I obliged and made her orgasm (seemed real enough as she was trembling and spasming like a fucking Eel) after some more toe sucking (lovely feet - and she is very ticklish) I got on my back, and she put the jonny on, and eased herself onto my nob - I then unclipped her bra to reveal a pair of staggering sexy pert A cups - perfect nipples - made to suck and just look at -  beautiful girl, fantastic figure, great tight snatch, and she was HOT, the heat inside her was an added incentive, along with her clenching her pussy muscles.

Anyway, seeing that small lithe fit figure gyrating and those eyes, and that slutty mouth was enough to make me shoot my load.
She cleaned me up, then asked me what I'd like to drink, and whether I smoke - I said yes to the smoke (I don't usually smoke but I often do with WG's or socially when out drinking) by the way, I smelled and tasted  NO smoke on her, and was quite surprised when she said she did - she got me a glass of coke, and we had a smoke and chat while she then started playing with my cock, and my nips, and I was fingering her and in between chats kissing her, licking her nips and generally admiring her body.
I told her I'm a photographer, and that's another story - will explain after the review..

Anyway, round two, she started sucking me off again, followed by 69, followed by more BJ's, me turning her over and eating her from behind, rimming her beautiful arse,  then she got on her back, I put her legs on my shoulders and drilled her - sucking her toes and letting her put her feet all over my face and upper body in the process. Then doggy style, then I picked her up and shagged her standing.

I then suggested some WS - we got on the floor - onto some towels - and she squatted on my cock, then eased her self off and gave me a good golden warm shower over my cock - then sat on my cock again and I came within seconds.(rubber stayed on) she then cleaned me up with some towels and wipes and asked if I wanted to use the bathroom - I declined.
We then got back on the bed - I was all over and out now and wanted to sleep - so we just snuggled up like a couple of love birds, kissed for a bit until time was up. I then got dressed and she lead me downstairs.

I was met by 3 other girls who told me they all want some photos done. We had a chat about this, and Ranya gave me her own number - promising not to call me - I said I'll call her - in a nutshell they all want AW profile photographs done  - the plan is to book a nice hotel room, set the photographic gear up, and shoot them. I was asked to call on Monday (or as soon as possible) to confirm, and how much i'd charge each girl!  I went along with it all - and it does sound like a good plan, as my photography is landscapes, and travel portraiture along with reportage - never glamour! So I'm genuinely interested in how this will turn out - I wont charge them if I do decide to - just charge them for the hotel booking and expenses. And they also asked me if I know anyone who does Websites! I said no.

Anyway, after saying good bye - disaster - Sergei walked past again, I walked down to the front door - Sergei opened the door -  and a fucking Punter walked in! Shameful and shocking - and totally indiscreet! I had to quickly rush past, and jumped in my car drove home (i didnt smell of piss funny enough) .

+ve's
So the Punt - Fantastic! Excellent value for £70 an hour - and I'd say Ranya is a laugh, she's got a lovely bubbly personality, she's sweet, and beautiful
An old skool Brother experience - walk in blind without seeing any of the girls before, and take a proper Punt on choosing one - a good selection of birds, all relatively pretty (as Romanians to their credit usually are) a few very attractive.

-ve's
Shit location - main road opposite a (busy) fucking Bus Stop - Sergei and punters rubbing shoulders with you - awful experience!
Some of the WG's couldn't speak English neither.

Oh, Ranya's profile on AW:

External Link/Members Only

spiderwebber

I meant old skool Brothel - NOT brother!  Fucking auto correct Firefox bollocks.

Offline poi

Glad  u had a good time

she squatted on my cock, then eased her self off and gave me a good golden warm shower over my cock - then sat on my cock again and I came within seconds.(rubber stayed on)

So you didn't change the condom after she did pee on your dick and fk her just after golden shower?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 02:10:02 am by poi »

ramrodronnie

Well, after a few negative punts I decided to go for something a bit different.
This review is a mixed bag - it's because of the nature of the booking, the location, experience and punt itself.

I can tell you that the girl herself and the punt is a massive Positive.
The other aspects are a huge Negative which would normally make this a Negative review.

I logged onto Vivastreet and found a good old fashioned brothel advertised External Link/Members Only
There are some pictures of girls, but I knew they're probbaly inaccurate - and besides, I wanted an old skool Brothel experience - walk in Blind, see the girls, choose if I like one, or walk if I don't - some of my best punts have been in such brothels over the years so I had a good feeling.

I called, and was given a post code in Walthamstow near Blackhorse Rd Station. The woman on the phone had the typical sing songy Romanian accent.

I parked on Blackhorse Lane right where the Sat Nav said the post code was and called the number again - it was answered and I was told to wait there.
My phone rang half a minute later, and the woman told me to go to the house number she had given and someone will let me in, and I realised I was parked directly outside it! Anyway,As I walked up and opened the outside door, lo and behold Sergei opened the front door - I was later told that he was 'security'.
I cautiously walked in and was lead upstairs into a landing which had about 3 girls walking around - one walked past me and told me to go into one of the rooms - I knocked the half ajar door and was welcomed in by female voices - I then was presented with about 6 olive skinned ladies, all were pretty good looking, a couple were even more so - I was told by one of the girls to take my pick -  I made some wise arse jokes about wanting all of them - I seriously couldn't make my mind up, I then asked which services were offered and was told that I had to discuss it with the girl of my choice - the procedure is: choose girl, discuss with her in private what service, accept or walk - if I accept I pay the cash.
As things were pretty difficult, I singled out the 3 prettiest, and then singled out the one of the three with the sexiest feet! Yes, I did an Eddie Murphy!

I chose Ranya - she is gorgeous - her pictures on the AW link do not do her a justice! In fact they're Shit pictures  -I only saw the profile after I got home - as she told me she was on Adultwork so got home and had a look - She's about 5'2" tall, petite, slim, with size 4 feet, beautiful pert A cup tits, beautiful pert arse, and a 2 finger STG (straight through gusset) confidence gap between her thighs - I love this in a girl - makes for a nicely aired snatch and harris. She had a lovely smile, and gorgeous eyes too - the right kind of slutty make up (not the over done disaster on the profile)
and she then lead me up another flight to her room.

She was laughing and joking away with me, she told me it was £70 for an hour - included in the price was Oral without protection, sex in whatever position suits me, cum as many times as I like, 69, cunnilingus, No CIM, kissing on the lips only and no tongues - I asked her about extras, - bit of cheeky banter with her, she said £70 is it but as she likes me she'll French kiss me too, and I suggested some watersports - she said fine!  I then gave her another £20 extra tip - she was well chuffed and put that on the side - I the  told her I wanted her for 1.5 hours - that was an extra £40 - so all together it cost me £110 for 1.5 hours. (exc tip) went down for a minute (to deposit the £70+40) then came back up - anywy, what follwoed was brilliant - she chucked me on the bed and jumped on top of me, undoing my shirt, getting rid of it, sucking my nipples, kissing me, then taking my trousers off and giving me a wet deep satisfying blow job - she had taken her knickers off - leaving her bra on - this was followed by her shifting position and me sucking her toes, she then got onto her back and said come and eat my pussy - so I obliged and made her orgasm (seemed real enough as she was trembling and spasming like a fucking Eel) after some more toe sucking (lovely feet - and she is very ticklish) I got on my back, and she put the jonny on, and eased herself onto my nob - I then unclipped her bra to reveal a pair of staggering sexy pert A cups - perfect nipples - made to suck and just look at -  beautiful girl, fantastic figure, great tight snatch, and she was HOT, the heat inside her was an added incentive, along with her clenching her pussy muscles.

Anyway, seeing that small lithe fit figure gyrating and those eyes, and that slutty mouth was enough to make me shoot my load.
She cleaned me up, then asked me what I'd like to drink, and whether I smoke - I said yes to the smoke (I don't usually smoke but I often do with WG's or socially when out drinking) by the way, I smelled and tasted  NO smoke on her, and was quite surprised when she said she did - she got me a glass of coke, and we had a smoke and chat while she then started playing with my cock, and my nips, and I was fingering her and in between chats kissing her, licking her nips and generally admiring her body.
I told her I'm a photographer, and that's another story - will explain after the review..

Anyway, round two, she started sucking me off again, followed by 69, followed by more BJ's, me turning her over and eating her from behind, rimming her beautiful arse,  then she got on her back, I put her legs on my shoulders and drilled her - sucking her toes and letting her put her feet all over my face and upper body in the process. Then doggy style, then I picked her up and shagged her standing.

I then suggested some WS - we got on the floor - onto some towels - and she squatted on my cock, then eased her self off and gave me a good golden warm shower over my cock - then sat on my cock again and I came within seconds.(rubber stayed on) she then cleaned me up with some towels and wipes and asked if I wanted to use the bathroom - I declined.
We then got back on the bed - I was all over and out now and wanted to sleep - so we just snuggled up like a couple of love birds, kissed for a bit until time was up. I then got dressed and she lead me downstairs.

I was met by 3 other girls who told me they all want some photos done. We had a chat about this, and Ranya gave me her own number - promising not to call me - I said I'll call her - in a nutshell they all want AW profile photographs done  - the plan is to book a nice hotel room, set the photographic gear up, and shoot them. I was asked to call on Monday (or as soon as possible) to confirm, and how much i'd charge each girl!  I went along with it all - and it does sound like a good plan, as my photography is landscapes, and travel portraiture along with reportage - never glamour! So I'm genuinely interested in how this will turn out - I wont charge them if I do decide to - just charge them for the hotel booking and expenses. And they also asked me if I know anyone who does Websites! I said no.

Anyway, after saying good bye - disaster - Sergei walked past again, I walked down to the front door - Sergei opened the door -  and a fucking Punter walked in! Shameful and shocking - and totally indiscreet! I had to quickly rush past, and jumped in my car drove home (i didnt smell of piss funny enough) .

+ve's
So the Punt - Fantastic! Excellent value for £70 an hour - and I'd say Ranya is a laugh, she's got a lovely bubbly personality, she's sweet, and beautiful
An old skool Brother experience - walk in blind without seeing any of the girls before, and take a proper Punt on choosing one - a good selection of birds, all relatively pretty (as Romanians to their credit usually are) a few very attractive.

-ve's
Shit location - main road opposite a (busy) fucking Bus Stop - Sergei and punters rubbing shoulders with you - awful experience!
Some of the WG's couldn't speak English neither.

Oh, Ranya's profile on AW:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the Review spiderwebber. It actually says Bareback on her profile? Did you fuck her Bareback spiderwebber? Even if you didn't, it does create concern that she'll do Bareback with some punters. It's been offered to me before with other WGs, and I've walked.
On the point of services, this is typical of a lot of the Romanian WGs as we all know. But she's got OWO, CIM, and French Kissing on her AW profile. Yet she told you no French Kissing, but she liked you so she allowed it? Did she also allow CIM as she's got on her profile?

ramrodronnie

Oh and she's also got Facials listed on her profile too. Were Facials, or CIM allowed spiderwebber?

LL

Oh and she's also got Facials listed on her profile too. Were Facials, or CIM allowed spiderwebber?
It's all in his review if you bother to read it.
Spiderwebber- good review, thanks.

Offline Nagilum

Nice review SW. It's loaded with information and detail. Preceisly my cup of tea  :thumbsup:

Thank you for this, I shall visit myself!

It's good to see these reviews, especially when you want to go punting with a friend.

Offline webpunter

Nice review SW. It's loaded with information and detail. Preceisly my cup of tea  :thumbsup:
Thank you for this, I shall visit myself!
It's good to see these reviews, especially when you want to go punting with a friend.
You might like to reconsider following RRR's observation.  Its the type of set-up that could invite a raid from the rozzers & if there at the time then all sorts of potential problems if any of them have been trafficked.  Which can lead to a criminal conviction for the punter as far as i am aware   :scare:

LL

You might like to reconsider following RRR's observation.  Its the type of set-up that could invite a raid from the rozzers & if there at the time then all sorts of potential problems if any of them have been trafficked.  Which can lead to a criminal conviction for the punter as far as i am aware   :scare:
Where's your sense of adventure? :D
As for the girls being trafficked - if you mean forced/coerced then I don't believe that's the case - reading the description. Would the girls be that fussed about having new photos done and a website, etc if they were forced? Would they be laughing and joking with the OP?

Offline webpunter

As for the girls being trafficked - if you mean forced/coerced then I don't believe that's the case - reading the description. Would the girls be that fussed about having new photos done and a website, etc if they were forced? Would they be laughing and joking with the OP?
Lacking adventure today.  You're right about no trafficking noting your observations.  I was once in a similar environment:  shit-hole / number of WGs / little or no english / other punters / sergei.  My punting antenna told me to get outta there sharpish

spiderwebber

Glad  u had a good time

So you didn't change the condom after she did pee on your dick and fk her just after golden shower?

She merely sat on my cock - I didn't have a chance to fuck her after that as I shot my load straight away.

spiderwebber

Thanks for the Review spiderwebber. It actually says Bareback on her profile? Did you fuck her Bareback spiderwebber? Even if you didn't, it does create concern that she'll do Bareback with some punters. It's been offered to me before with other WGs, and I've walked.
On the point of services, this is typical of a lot of the Romanian WGs as we all know. But she's got OWO, CIM, and French Kissing on her AW profile. Yet she told you no French Kissing, but she liked you so she allowed it? Did she also allow CIM as she's got on her profile?

To be honest mate, I didn't see her profile until After I got home. If I'd have seen Bareback I doubt I'd have gone - besides, her profiles shit so wouldn't have given it a second glance.

She said No French kissing, I kissed her, but was it full blown DFK? not really - lips snogging with a slight clash of tongues - and No CIM - this she didn't allow at all - . A lot of Roamnians put everything on their profiles thinking it'll attract more clients.

spiderwebber

Quite right mate, these were just your typical Romanian  hookers, not drugged up sex slaves.

Anyway, the whole point of going in a Brothel is for some old skool punting, a bit of pot luck, a proper 'punt'.
So I would like to see more such reviews, not just your common or garden AW profile, or Escort agency.

Of course, street hookers is another (illegal) thing entirely, so best avoid that.

Bratpack

Judging by the wallpaper in the gallery pics, this looks like one of her flatmates:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

Judging by the wallpaper in the gallery pics, this looks like one of her flatmates:

I think you're right. I found the other 2 as well. So for completeness I'm listing all four girls from the same flat.

spiderwebber

I think you're right. I found the other 2 as well. So for completeness I'm listing all four girls from the same flat.

The blonde girl wasn't there, but the other two may possibly have been!

ramrodronnie

It's all in his review if you bother to read it.
Spiderwebber- good review, thanks.

Yes  LL. That's my point. She told the OP no CIM, but it's listed on her profile, she says no FK, but it's listed in her profile. Then because she liked him, she allowed FK. It all sounds a lot hit and miss to me.
But having said all of that, seeing Bareback on her profile would have put me off going in the first place.

spiderwebber

haha!
Seems she had a read of this review and wasn't happy!
there goes my glamour photography career!  :cool:

Offline webpunter

haha!
Seems she had a read of this review and wasn't happy!
there goes my glamour photography career!  :cool:
Unlucky.  In light of this opportunity [now looking like its up in smoke] then are you having any 2nd thoughts as to when you posted the review ?  I know its not the done thing on here but timing is everything.  Like working out when to let go of both barrels  :lol:  The photo session would have had potential - especially as not top of your agenda or even considered when your little brain was in charge.  I'd be thinking - bollocks to getting some money off them for the room.  PremierI / DaysI / TravelL special at 29.99.  And have a half-hour session with all of them gratis.  And you get a 2nd visit to take along a pen drive with the pics loaded.  I wouldn't kill off the idea though completely, although your negotiating power is somewhat curtailed.  You could sell them on the idea that your side career [as a journalist on UKP] is infact a +ve rather than a -ve.  You could verify the pics & perhaps get some done with them doing BJs & the like.  Just being very careful of mirrors  :scare:  Hence my addition of "looking like its" in the 1st line.  This would make for a great review !

spiderwebber

Unlucky.  In light of this opportunity [now looking like its up in smoke] then are you having any 2nd thoughts as to when you posted the review ?  I know its not the done thing on here but timing is everything.  Like working out when to let go of both barrels  :lol:  The photo session would have had potential - especially as not top of your agenda or even considered when your little brain was in charge.  I'd be thinking - bollocks to getting some money off them for the room.  PremierI / DaysI / TravelL special at 29.99.  And have a half-hour session with all of them gratis.  And you get a 2nd visit to take along a pen drive with the pics loaded.  I wouldn't kill off the idea though completely, although your negotiating power is somewhat curtailed.  You could sell them on the idea that your side career [as a journalist on UKP] is infact a +ve rather than a -ve.  You could verify the pics & perhaps get some done with them doing BJs & the like.  Just being very careful of mirrors  :scare:  Hence my addition of "looking like its" in the 1st line.  This would make for a great review !

Man, you encourage me, and I must say I was having day dreams about a photo session in a booked hotel room followed by some extras! After all, the hotel room would've been booked in any case.
I did make a massive mistake of reviewing here, I had no idea they check this site (some do, but Romanians?) And I can imagine her reaction when seeing some of my colourful language! I reckon I''ve fucked it up two ways from Sunday - as there was a massive opportunity there - to develop a glamour portfolio, plus more clients - and I had some great ideas for some erotic (not pornographic) suggestive shots - ah well, until the next hooker!