Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabel 4You - South Kensington  (Read 3058 times)

23 review(s) for ISABEL 4YOU (21 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for Scarlett37 (24 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
27 review(s) for Scarlett Sassy (25 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline superchamp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Paid a repeat visit to Isabel recently, I'll admit to seeing her a few times now. I'll start with the only negative (if you can call it that), although Comms were excellent it took a few texts over a few days to find a time when Isabel was available to suit my times. Presumably she's not lacking for customers right now.

Comms - Excellent, she replied politely to each enquiry and eventually a date/time was agreed. On the day a quick text to confirm and a phone call just prior. She answered to say come straight up as she was ready.

Location - You know where - not far from South Kensington Underground. Room spotlessly clean as was the bathroom.

Fee - £120.00 for one hour.

Isabel - Age advertised as 30 but I would say a little bit more; maybe 33/34. I find her to be very attractive, she has a lovely face, a fantastic body, tits are enhanced but all in proportion to her body. But it's her arse that really gets my attention - just perfect to my eyes. No tattoos or studs.
Her attitude to her work is good. Very willing to please. The denims mentioned below were the result of a previous meet last year where I had requested them but she didn't have any. She said that she had remembered my previous request so got a pair to add to her wardrobe. A nice touch, because I had totally forgotten.

The Event - Greeted by a smiling Isabel who was wearing a tiny (and tight) pair of cut-off blue denims, a black top and some black holdups. Given a passionate kiss, was asked how I was etc. Offered a drink (took a glass of water) and then a shower. Out of the shower and then straight into Isabel's arms for some more kissing. I wanted to get her clothes off straight away but she pushed me on to the edge of the bed while she proceeded to start with a bit of a tease routine. Moving around the bed, just out of hands reach, while she ran her hands over her body, let her hair down over her face, and easing her fingers down the front of her denims. Two minutes of this was more than I could take so I politely ("get your sexy arse on to this bed - NOW") asked her onto the bed. Denims and top off and I was able to bury my face in Isabel's pussy for some very enjoyable RO, including some rimming which made her giggle quite a bit. Isabel's turn next so on to my back for some fantastic OWO and ball sucking and licking. Followed this by getting Isabel on top for some nice 69. Time was flying by so it was time for some fucking. Various positions ending with prone-bone with Isabel's head hanging over the side of the bed. I wanted to shoot my load over her tits but Isabel had other ideas. A condom onto her finger which then went up my arse for a stunning prostate massage while at the same time she went back to OWO. A few minutes of this and I was ready. Isabel lay back and I blasted over her tits. Some might prefer CIM but I seldom ask for this as I prefer to see it on the girls body. I don't think Isabel offers CIM anyway.
A few minutes leftover so after cleaning up we lay on the bed, Isabel gently running her hands over my chest, and we had a nice chat about some movies she had seen. We then got into Isabel talking about her gym visits so she jumps off the bed and starts to show me some of her exercises - made me wish the hour was starting all over again!
Eventually time was up so I was offered another shower (declined) and left following some more passionate kisses from Isabel.

Conclusion - A positive from me definitely, Isabel has a great attitude and IMO provided a very good VFM GFE service.

Offline superchamp

Does she FK/DFK?
Yes she does. And no taste of smoking (if that's important).

Offline stewpid

Thanks for the review, have missed previous reviews of her but this one got her added to my HL  :thumbsup:

Offline tantric talents

Thanks for the review.
I recall she sent me a flirt once and thought she looked interesting but never followed through as l like cim, which sadly she does not offer.

Sir Lancealot

Yes she does. And no taste of smoking (if that's important).

She's put herself down as a non-smoker so one would hope not although I think she used to be a "social smoker" six months or so back. She's been on my HL for a while and looks good vfm but I get a slight impression that she runs a bit of a conveyor belt service which has slightly put me off but I may be completely wrong on that one. I did get as far as speaking to her on the phone about a possoble booking and she did seem to be quite personable and able to hold a conversation.

Offline jason2004

Would you say she's pretty easy going for first time punters and those that lack experience.

I've got a few in my short list but don't know which one to go to.

Offline tantric talents

I've got a few in my short list but don't know which one to go to.
Who else is in your shortlist? Have you checked all the reviews out here?

Offline jason2004

Who else is in your shortlist? Have you checked all the reviews out here?
Hazel kitty/Ameera for now, deciding on a few others too. Those are the really best positive ones around London.

Offline The_Don

Hazel kitty/Ameera for now, deciding on a few others too. Those are the really best positive ones around London.

:rolleyes:

Are you sure  :unknown:

I've punted a few W/G and can tell you London is full of surprises and not just the ones reviewed on UKP
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 06:43:34 pm by The_Don »