Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Review  (Read 535 times)

Offline magic tongue

If I want to do a review of a woman in Luton, I get confused, is that east of England , I would say or south east. I see reviews for milton keys in south east but that is north of Luton and Oxford which is west of luton, south east means to me,Kent, Surrey,Medway, east and west Sussex with Brighton and hove ?.  :dash:

Offline blackburnian

If I want to do a review of a woman in Luton, I get confused, is that east of England , I would say or south east. I see reviews for milton keys in south east but that is north of Luton and Oxford which is west of luton, south east means to me,Kent, Surrey,Medway, east and west Sussex with Brighton and hove ?.  :dash:

Post it up where you think best , report your own post and ask Admin or NIK to move it if they think it's in the wrong place .

Bb

Offline AnthG

Checking now, all the other Luton reviews are in the East England section of the forum.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=19.0
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Private Parts

Sorry to throw a cat among the pigeons but Cambridge is currently starring in the south east review board as is anywhere the geographically challenged punter cares to throw their posts. Might as well toss in Bury and Gateshead. Seems everyone wants a piece of southeast action.

Offline socks

Regions on here mirror the political ones so here's a handy link External Link/Members Only