Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Busty Sonia - Bournemouth (and nationwide?)  (Read 1084 times)

Offline fairfield

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

A COMPLETE TIME WASTER !
Trying for another punt while on holiday. Phone was answered quickly by sexy soft voice, only hint of an accent. GFE, FK, and full boob play arranged for next day, £100/1hr. Post code and road name 10 mins later by text.
Bus stop was right opposite road - result! Handy place to wait until agreed time. But then...... 
D-1 min text to WG asking for house no.
D+5mins call to WG repeating same, my message went straight to voicemail.
D+15mins call to WG saying can only wait 5 mins more. Actually waited full 15 mins more as it took that long for next bus to arrive. 

So waited at least 45 mins in all in cold wind freezing my whatsits off. Bus shelters aren't what they used to be.  She cdnt even be arsed sending a cancel text. So a plague on her and all who ship with it. Why post on 2 diff sites just to screw pple around?
Final curious point - ansaphone greeting was in a harsh thick accent. If meet had gone ahead, wd this have been another bait and switch job? 
Four punts now and only 1 anywhere near ok. is 25% success rate par for the course? 

Offline buccdriver

She did also have an AW profile which has now gone

Lz-129

Four punts now and only 1 anywhere near ok. is 25% success rate par for the course?

No it's not, far from it. Take some time to read reviews here rather than trust aw reviews which mean fuck all. Even if you had bad luck you would get a better ratio than you already have

Offline Citizensmith007

Fairfield trust me if you had managed to see her, you would have been disappointed with what you were faced with!
I haven't been to see busty Sonia, although I wanted to after seeing her photos. But I changed my mind after seeing her in the flesh in the local shopping centre of boscombe!
Now sure you would have recognised her from her photos, but trust me, they were taken a good while back!
She's gained a good few pounds since those photos were taken, either that or the photos were photoshopped!

Offline fairfield

CitizenSmithh.007 - thank you for the update.
Makes me feel better now - glad that was one bullet dodged. But at the time i wd just have been grateful to get in out of the cold!
Remains a puzzle - the two completely different voices on the same phone.