Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen Lunarossa?  (Read 1684 times)

Offline bestbefore

She has just bid on a RB of mine but no fb on here although she has been on AW for over a year and has reasonable fb on there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Midlane

Nope. Very nearly did once, but then got a reply to another enquiry. Looks pretty good in most, but not all, pictures.

Offline The_Don

She has just bid on a RB of mine but no fb on here although she has been on AW for over a year and has reasonable fb on there.

Her profile states her fee ranges from £130 to £200 depending where your based.

Did you put up an outcall RB?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:22:28 pm by The_Don »

Offline tantric talents

Trans alert beeping ?
Better ask Pumps  :lol:

Offline bestbefore

Trans alert beeping ?

I hope not!

Yes, she responded to an outcall RB. At a very competitive rate!

Offline Gruff

Hi - I saw Lunarossa at very last moment once another punt fell through.

Very skinny, some of her photos are much older than others and I was disappointed TBH. Look for the worse looking photo in her gallery and that is what you get: External Link/Members Only

She does however like to fuck, very noisy and likes it hard and being pinned down. She also like to smoke - a lot - but I'm sure only if you don't mind.

Although I like very thin women she didn't particularly float my boat. I think you can get better - saw K recently - although this was a straight booking, not a RB:

K is nearly the same rates as some of my previous RB's straight out the tin which feels more reassuring as most RB's tend to never have face shots and I also wonder why they usually have such a high price on their profile and then discount so much for RB?

K is much better looking than her Gallery/private gallery suggest. She's not as skinny, she's filled out a little in a good way. Very friendly, likes most things (but no fingers the only restriction I encountered) and I had a good time. As long as you take the lead you can pretty much get what you want.

Hope this helps.

Offline tantric talents

Very helpful Gruff.
Why don't you post the info in a couple of reviews to help enhance the forum?  :hi:

Offline Gruff

Hi, I am afraid a serial lurker ... I have two problems with posting reviews (rather than a request for info).

I can be less judgemental with a recommendation / advice and therefore solve my main problem caused by typically always having out calls. I do fear that a bad review could come back and seriously bite me in the ass...  amongst many posts a warning or suggestion doesn't stand out so much and leaves me less exposed. I do have quite specific likes and any true review would almost immediately reveal my identity. Because I value the booking system on AW as just about the only backup I have to keep me safe on a meet, it means they do have a direct way of getting back to me as they have my address.

Also I punt very infrequently - maybe two or three times a year and I use the forum lots for possibly two or three weeks before not darkening the doors again for quite a while. If I went back over my punts I'm sure many are retired by now!

It does however make me feel slightly guilty for not reviewing and I can only apologise.

Offline bestbefore

I am not too put off by the picture, but the smoking is not good, being a non-smoker.

Has anyone else seen her? - she has quite a lot of fb on AW.

fingal91

That photo is the most accurate one. She's rough and ready. Emphasis on rough. Older than the photos and hasn't looked after herself well at all. Toothy BJ.
She also talks a lot of shit about landlords and dancing and cooking. One to avoid because of attitude instead of looks.

fingal91

I mean looks instead of attitude!!

Yeboahsleftfoot

That photo is the most accurate one. She's rough and ready. Emphasis on rough. Older than the photos and hasn't looked after herself well at all. Toothy BJ.
She also talks a lot of shit about landlords and dancing and cooking. One to avoid because of attitude instead of looks.

Got to say that, with respect to the girl, looking at the photos, its no surprise she looks best in the closed mouth ones, those gnashes are going nowhere near my old man, she looks like a youngish Iggy Pop with [small] tits
« Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 05:26:52 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Snake69

She's bid on an RB of mine... I have to say I'm tempted! Spoke to her on the phone and she sounds nice enough.... And you say she likes to fuck and be pinned down which suits....

Offline Bilbao

I'm organising to see her so will let you know

Offline Jamboney

I'm organising to see her so will let you know

She's bid on an RB I've got running. Did you end up seeing her?

Offline Mr_Shins

Yes, I have seen her. Although she was fun, I found her to not quite fit the profile I am looking for.

Offline Bilbao

Say more - what did and didn't you like? I've not seen her yet but she is in my HL

Offline Outcallguy

Ive seen her. SWore i posted a review.
She looks much worse in person than her pics.
Horrible teeth. Very thin. A very heavy smoker.
Small tits.

I admit she gives a great bj even with the teeth. She does deep throat. 
And let me give her a massive facial.
I agree with the others shes very enthusiastic, so if she offers a cheap bid then its ok.
But the days of those model pics she has are long gone

Offline Jamboney

Ive seen her. SWore i posted a review.
She looks much worse in person than her pics.
Horrible teeth. Very thin. A very heavy smoker.
Small tits.

I admit she gives a great bj even with the teeth. She does deep throat. 
And let me give her a massive facial.
I agree with the others shes very enthusiastic, so if she offers a cheap bid then its ok.
But the days of those model pics she has are long gone

This has put me right off  :scare: however good she may be if she looks any worse than her pics then it's a definite no

Offline Mr_Shins

I was looking for someone cute, ordinary, girl-next-door type, she was a bit scary and fussy about dressing in designer clothes.