Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Anna  (Read 6533 times)

11 review(s) for annamature (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

seward

External Link/Members Only Mature Anna

[Link fixed by admin]

Cost £250 = 2 hours
Comms      Good very pleasant chat prompt answers to text and calls.
Asked her if all services were available as per profile enjoys list told definite yes .so agreed appointment.

Location  easy to find quiet street just off M6 J3 Coventry parking outside house.
Appearance  she is the one pictured in profile galleries But! At least 10 years plus older not 48 as profile states.
The house looks a bit rundown  inside going through redecorating bit shabby fairly clean she is a smoker..

Dressed in stockings  and basque negligee all seen better days .She's carrying a more round the middle than pictures she is still fairly attractive considering the age being tall helps medium boobs blond hair.

Review. 
Sat down on sofa we talked I was offered a drink which I accepted took ages to make  sat down started  chatting
again sorted cash went out to stash long time came back more chat beginning to think time waisting.
Bit of touching and finally going up stairs in bedroom got undressed FK  then Owo RO ready for condom
Well she took ages to find one said she needed to get some more from the FFS these are the tools of the trade
More OWO then on with the cover she mounted cow girl and after awhile first pop done then gave me wipes and left the room some reason can't remember fag break possible . Then insisted a massage went on for ages with oil. I'd had enough and rolled over she then started a HJ and OWO I stopped getting to far and asked about Anal as per enjoys refused! some BS about being to big I wish! So I thought CIM no chance getting over stomach upset 
BS again getting fed up at this stage just had the OWO and HJ for second pop she then left the room again upon return she said I'll run your shower this was with 20 minutes to go wants to hurry up at this end  and waste as much time as possible at the beginning totally hacked off took the shower got dressed and left feeling well conned.

Conclusion
Very expensive poor service time waster clock watcher at least her personal hygiene was good .
The sex was so vanilla it was bland don't know whether I should have tried to be more assertive don't think it would have made any difference she's very skilled at what she does very duplicitous and crafty and I will not get into conflict with aWG you never know what the reaction  a friend of mine was stabbed with a nailfile when he objected to being ripped off a lesson never forgotten so be pleasant just leave its only money and remain safe especially when your on their home ground .would I go back NEVER  :mad:

Offline Happyjose

You need to sort your title and link out mate

seward

You need to sort your title and link out mate

Sorry about the link don't seem to be able to copy  that's why I have just put the text  the title what else?

Offline Happyjose

Prossie name in the title. You'll probably have to ask admin to sort out the link

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 03:50:02 pm by Happyjose »

seward

See what you mean have changed it I think it's Saafe gremlins in me works still no good with link maybe tablet problem

seward

WTFWUFT ?

I did the research checked UKP  AW feedback just a bad punt it happens! Have had some very good ones as well
Isn't the first won't be the last only wasted time and money so no lasting damage and there's a warning for others. thats why I did the review to give an honest assessment and hope UKP members don't get caught out.  :unknown:

Offline Bigron91

I saw her in the summer... My experience wasn't as bad as yours but I wouldn't return either. I seem to recall she was very good at the vigourous hand shandy to get you off quicker to which I had to slow her the fuck down....

Offline Turtle Z

Even if she was any good, which clearly she isn't, you'd have to be fucking nuts to pay her £100 for half an hour. I'd be fucking annoyed if I'd just handed over £250 for such a shit service.

Offline sanj07

Youd have to be fuckin nuts to pay her £60 for 15mins if she looks 58 :lol:
Then again depends on your taste

seward

Even if she was any good, which clearly she isn't, you'd have to be fucking nuts to pay her £100 for half an hour. I'd be fucking annoyed if I'd just handed over £250 for such a shit service.

I was  and still am but as I said in the review I won't get into a ruck over a  shite punt my tastes are for mature and once you've handed over the readies just try to make the best of it. Now at the time of life more money than sense . :crazy:

seward

Youd have to be fuckin nuts to pay her £60 for 15mins if she looks 58 :lol:
Then again depends on your taste

My taste is for mature don't always get it right and prefer a longer session as I'm not into "splash and dash" so generally tend to spend a bit more have had a lot punts that have been great. ;)

Offline Turtle Z

I was  and still am but as I said in the review I won't get into a ruck over a  shite punt my tastes are for mature and once you've handed over the readies just try to make the best of it. Now at the time of life more money than sense . :crazy:

Good attitude. I prefer mature too and thankfully most of them are a bit smarter about what's required to gain a positive review.

seward

Thanks for your comments Turtle after this experience I may have to reacess but there's not much you can do when half way through and it goes tits up . but on going on the averages over the years matures have been the best punts.anyone who says that they've never had a bad punt is not being totally honest. This is the good thing about UKP being able to talk to like minded people and get a bit of protection from rip off WGs :drinks: