Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikayla Woolwich  (Read 1798 times)

12 review(s) for Nataslia (8 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lazzzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had Mikayla on my radar for some time. I knew I was going to be doing some work in Woolwich so was looking out for some fun.

Saw Mikayla as I think her first punt of the day.

As described in other report, reasonably tall, slender Irish girl. It's been mentioned she is Strawberry Blond. I would say she is definitely auburn, if so she should make the most of that by not shaving. I'm sure there are many other seekers of that particular treat.

Scruffy flat not too far from Woolwich Arsenal.

Very dark. Pleasant enough girl, paperwork handled quickly. Shower was a little grubby.

DFK followed by OWO at my request. A little mechanical & too much hand action for my taste.

On with rubber & spent a while with Cowgirl, made a good show of faking an orgasm, then on to doggie. Very tight pussy.

Then kneeling in front of the full length mirror. Very gratifying to get a lingering swallow.

Good value, but wouldn't return due to technique, hence the neutral rating.

Offline thunder

Thanks for the review
Did you find her facially attractive?
And what exactly do you mean by this?
"...if so she should make the most of that by not shaving"

Offline rubric

"...if so she should make the most of that by not shaving"

Presumably by showing collars and cuffs that match - some will go for a natural redhead/auburn

Offline Lazzzer

That's precisely what I meant. In general I prefer hair down there. Very difficult to find these days. However red hair! Well that would be a rare treat.

Offline pewpewpew

I've had her on my radar for a while. I'm finding it difficult to find a good swallower not too far from me.