Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alex Stone  (Read 1849 times)

22 review(s) for ~~~Alex~~~ (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline asyn

Hey Guys,
My first time with Alex. I know she has been around in Nottingham for a long time but I dont know why have I not met her before. Called her last week in the morning to arragne for the evening meet for hour and a half. She has good feedback on aw so I knew it was going to be a safe bet. Comms were spot on,gave me precise details of her flat and the times I could park for free on her street. I was pleasently surprised to see her. Nice toned body, tall and hair shorter then in the pics. Alex sounded like a smart girl and was very easy to talk to. Made me feel at ease and took directions very well. I asked if I could cum on her face and not only she agreed but also asked to do it in front of her wardrobe mirror so she can see. I obliged of course :hi:. She tasted and smelt fresh and although she didnot DT  owo was good  with lots of attention and eye contact and made sure that I know that she was enjoying her time as much as I did. All in all a very good girl that I am sure I will see again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Thanks for the review, great to know she remains on form.

TheNewSeeker

She's been on my todo list for ages due to the many reports of her doing a good FK. Shame about the shorter hair - her current long haired pictures are nice.

Cheers for taking the time review  :hi:

Offline ir34

She's on my list as well...I am just curious as to how she looks, face wise, before I decide.

DannyJames

She has good feedback on aw so I knew it was going to be a safe bet.

I am not calling into question you or the prossie, but the above isn't always the case when it comes to AW feedback.

Glad you had a good time, though.

TheNewSeeker

. . . but the above isn't always the case when it comes to AW feedback.

I can't see any negatives, are these somewhere else?

Online j122

I can't see any negatives, are these somewhere else?

He means you can't trust AW FB

TheNewSeeker

Oh, my bad. Didn't take the quote in. Definitely, punters should make no assumptions based on AW feedback. I use only to construct an overall picture which can always be wrong.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 03:46:39 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Online j122

Prime example here. Member of UKP saw a girl, left her a positive on AW because he didn't want a negative in return & the did a negative on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85431.0

TheNewSeeker

Prime example here. Member of UKP saw a girl, left her a positive on AW because he didn't want a negative in return & the did a negative on here.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85431.0

Classic.

DannyJames

Yes, this is exactly what I meant.

Offline asyn

I am not calling into question you or the prossie, but the above isn't always the case when it comes to AW feedback.

Very true but you the communication is the key for me so no nasty surprises during the meeting.